Chapter 6, Summer At The Sea

장난스런 키스//Playful Kiss (준요 Ver)
It was summer! And our school have a summer vacation. So, Yoseob with his father and Yong Family are planning to go to the beach, so they are go into the van and go to the beach. From Yong's Family house to the beach is a long way. I need, about 1,5 hour to get to the beach. "Go to the beach...!! Wooohoo!!!" Everybody are excited. They all playing game while waiting the van arrived at the beach, Junhyung just sit there and listening to his iPod. "Hey, Hyeong! Come on! Play this game! We can do duel!" Junsung said while his hands keep playing at his PSP. "No, hearing the music is more fun than your game!" Junhyung said as he is going using his earphone. "Nope! What can you do with your music?! Sing and dancing with the music?! It's so not fun! Come on! Try this!!" Junsung said. "See this?!" Junsung's hand still play with his PSP. "I'm trying to kill this monster!" Not long after it, you could see Junsung's serious face playing the game. "YAY!!! I WIN!!! I BEAT THAT MONSTER!" Junsung yell, making everyone in the van are surprised, especially his hyeong who sit right next to him. "Aigoo..." Junhyung mumble. "That just a stupid lame game... Let me play it! I must be win with only once try to kill that monster!" Junhyung said. "Give me your PSP!" Junhyung then take the PSP and played it. He always almost win but, yet he get far. "This is totally annoying monster! Why you don't just die?!" Junhyung mumble to that PSP like a crazy person. He always almost that near to winning, but he keeps getting so far then what he expecting. "Looks like it's going to be more fun than your precious iPod..." Junsung . "Shut. Up." Junhyung told Junsung. While his finger keep plays at the button and his brain is trying to kill that monster. "Hmm... I see you are enjoying this game..." Junsung again. "I'm not! I just .. I just..." Junhyung said, slowly his face turned to annoying look, as he angrily press the button on that PSP. "I failed again! It's all because of you,! Here! Take your PSP back, it's annoying game btw..." He said, pretend that game was annoying, and he was right. "Oh... No... You lie!" Said Junsung. "don't you see how you really enjoying this game?! Hahaha... That was the first time I ever seen your face like that..." "No, I'm not! It's umm... My... Annoyed face! Yeah... Annoyed face!" Junhyung said. "You can't lie to your dongsaeng!!! I know how's your annoyed face! It looks just like this!" Said Junsung while imitate Junhyung's annoyed face. "Whoa.... How you could imitate it?!" Junhyung was surprised when saw his little brother imitate his annoyed face. "Hahahaha... Junhyung?! Is that reallly your annoyed face ?! Hahahahaha... It was so funny!!!!" Yoseob who look at them since before laughing so hard. "Yah! Are you a stalker?!" Junhyung said. Without even realising that his face is as red as tomato. "Lol... Hyung you are blushing... I never saw you blushing!!!" Junsung said to Junhyung, then Junhyung hit his head. "Yahhh that's hurt! And I'm going to learn to imitate your ugly face!" Junsung stuck his tounge. "Yah! W- what?!" Junhyung answered. "Like you can..." "Of course I could! Just wait and see!" Junsung smirk. "Okay kids!!! We are arrive!" Mrs. Yong interrupted. "You are lucky I'm not killing you because we are already arrive!" Junhyung mumble to Junsung. While Junsung still stuck his tongue. Everybody are going out of the van and played. The parents are playing with sand there. While the kids are playing in water except for Yoseob who is just sit on the sand while watching everybody. As you know, he was afraid of water because of his mother. The image of his mother gone is replaying in his mind. "Hey, Junsung... Wait here! I'm gonna eat something I'm starving right now! Don't try to go far, okay?!" Junhyung said. "Okay, Hyung... You can trust me..!" Junsung said. While Junhyung was gone Junsung started to play far more far and more far until, "HELP.. Blub... HELP!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!" Only at that second heard Junsung voice the parents was surprized, but they can't do anything since the fathers are still covered in sand. Only when Yoseob hear that, he didn't care about his affraid of water or he can't swim all he care right now is Junsung safety. He quickly run to the water and bring Junsung out. At that time he put Junsung out he just remember that he can't swing the wave keep bring him far... And far "HELP!!!!" -Junhyung POV- "HELP!!!!" Isn't it was Yoseob voice?! Isn't he can't swim?! He is so stupid that he goes to the sea! Didn't he think about his safety too?! "Pabbo!" I mumble while quickly running to the sea and pick Yoseob out. "You pabbo! Why are you go there?!" "*cough* I was *cough* think to... *cough* help your little brother..." He said. "What the... You go there without thinking your own safety?! You are pabbo! You should remember this! YOU ... CAN'T ... SWIM!" I said. "Arraseo *cough* ... Arraseo.." Yoseob said with a sweet smile. You are so pabbo you didn't thinking about your own safety! But thank you for safing my little bro. -Junhyung POV End- At the night they had camp near there. While everybody are having fun Yoseob is sitting infront of fire, though he still felt cold. And Junhyung came bring a glass of hot milk. "You felt better?" "Maybe... " Yoseob said while nod. But everybody could see that Yoseob still look sick. "Here... Drink this I think you'll feel better." Junhyung said while give him a glass of hot milk. "Hmm... Thanks.." Yoseob said. At the night passed everybody are sleeping at their place, except for Junhyung who sleeping in front of fire and Yoseob who's at last sleeping at Junhyung's arm because he is tired. ----------------------------------------------------I'm sorry for my late & short update... Because imma gona hav national test this month imma take a hiatus TT_TT ... Hope you all enjoy the story :)...