Chapter 5, I Really Hate Someone Like You!

장난스런 키스//Playful Kiss (준요 Ver)

“Look!!!! Junhyung!” Yoseob run to Junhyung while the paper of his grade in his hand. “I’ve got A+ and it’s mean i got to special class, rite?! See by your self!” Yoseob said and give the paper to Junhyung.

“It must be wrong, they must be had something wrong...” Junhyung said as he didn’t believe what he saw. “Hey~ didn’t I told you earlier to never talk to me at school?!” Junhyung said again when he said to never talk to him.

Junhyung POV

Yoseob give the report paper to me. He got an A+, wich it means that at last Yoseob got to the special class. I respect your try. I’m proud of you. “Mianhae” He said when i said about never talk to me at school. Then I just go from there. “But I just wanna said.... GUMAWOYO, YONG JUNHYUNG” Geez... I give my hand then to Yoseob, I want that picture. But he think I’m going to congratulate him.

“Don’t ever show that picture, everywhere!” I said, but he just smile, I don’t know why.

“CARRY HIM! CARRY HIM!” Everybody screamed. What?!! Carry him?!

“Yah! YANG YOSEOB! You said this is a promise!!” I said angrily. “Why are them saying that?! You are a jinx!”

“Wha-?! But- But.... But... But... I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING?!” He said. While looking at all his friend and making sad face. But still, I already angry right now, so I don’t care what is he feeling right now, I know i’m a cruel person who didn’t care about other. But I still must go with my cool image don’t I?! So I walk passing Yoseob who is still there with his sad face. “Junhyung! I really didn’t do anything I- I- I sware... It just them...”

“Shut up you, Yoseob, just go... Okay?! You really making my world turn dark after knowing you, you know?! Just go away! Don’t disturb my life!” I said as Joon come.

“Yah! You YONG JUNHYUNG! How could you do that?! You never think about someone’s feeling! How if you being him, huh?! What will you feel?!” Oh, here it goes~ he start to talk again. But actually, I start thinking what he said is kind right too, but I still must be cool, don’t I?! “J- Just shut up! Its HIM not ME! I’m NOT a bit like him! I’m different! I told you! He is JUST A STUPID BOY!” I said. Again, all of my feeling, my cold heart always win, it some how can’t be melt. It still be like that.

“again?! I already in to that class, you still say that I’m a stupid boy?! Really?! All that I’ve done, is only get this, stupid boy?!” Yoseob said I understand, he must be feeling bad at me, not saying congratulation at him, but saying that he is a stupid boy. I understand how he look at me like now, he looking like he hold his tear. “You... You... You really mean...!” Yeah~ my cold heart win again. It still will be cold as ice.

Junhyung POV End

 

Yoseob POV

What?! He said i’m a jinx?! And he said that i am a stupid boy?! Really?! All of my try, is nothing to you?! My A+?! Is only nothing? Really? You really mean Yong Junhyung. I walk out while sitting at the park. “Nae cutie dongsaengie~ why are you looking sad like that?” Hyunseung hyung said while sitting next to me.

“nothing hyeong... just-“ I said. “I’m just... ummm... Just...”

“Just what, hm?! Just tell ur hyung here, I’ll hear you” he said as his hand brushing my hair. “I’m just feeling sad, hyung... And its all because of one person, only one... I know he is the handsome one, he could never do that to anyone, he is kind-hearted. If only he didn’t do that i could show everybody, he is the nicest person on earth I sware... But he is angry right now... And it because of me... I just- I just want him to congratulate me, but all he do is saying that i was a jinx. I really don’t know anymore... I’m so sad...” I said, I know my friend is the only one who could hear me in sad, happy, or anything else, they are the one who understand me. Yong Junhyung why are you that mad?! I don’t want to be carry by you to, I hate you, Yong Junhyung.

/SKIP/

So, now we are going to had some kind of play, we are doing the dance battle, and I was in one group with Joon. It’s my group vs. Junhyung’s group. “Okay let’s start this!” Kikwang said while streching his arms as the song played, we don’t even know what dance we should do, so we do the free-style one, and with Kikwang and Hyunseung’s help, I think it would be great, cuz they are the best dancer I know. I actually don’t know what to do more, so I do the easy one. While other kid are cheering for Kikwang and Hyunseung. And finally it ended.

“Woohoo~” I said when it’s end. “That was tiring, anyway I like you two dance, can I learn that all move from you” I said while headed to Kikwang and Hyunseung.

“Sure.. Anything for my dongsaeng~” Hyunseung said with a smile in his face. And there is Junhyung’s group, they are quite good at dancing too, since there’s Junhyung with his poppin’ dragon dance and some guys who is good at dance, I think they dance would look good, and guess what?! All I’m thinking is right. They are good, and everyone was cheering for them.

“Okay, now it’s the time to pick wich group was the best, the red group or the white group, just stick the star to the board there” Mir said, while pointing at a board right behind of us and I forget to tell you that the white group one is my group and the red group one is Junhyung’s. So now everyone is voting, while then, they told us to wait in a waiting room. Everyone was so curious about who will win this.

“Huff.. This is killing me, I don’t what will it be I hope we could win” Joon said suddenly, ah yea, he is one of our team too. And when he said that everyone are mumbling like ‘yeah.. me too’.

After maybe 5 minutes of waiting suddenly, “And, the winner is..................” Mir said. “Team r-WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He said, and we all go outside the room.

“Yaaaaay~~~” We all shouting while jumping and hugging each other. “We win~ we win~” we sing happily.

“Congratulation to team white...!” Mir said. “And the present is 100.000 won and a gold medal for each member, congratulation! And thanks for playing”

Yoseob POV End

 

Junhyung POV

I don’t know what happening to me right now, but just by seeing Yoseob and Joon jumping happily. I was kinda mad about that. I don’t know what am I feel right now. I was just like I feel a knife stab my heart. It feels so hurt. I don’t know what is this all. Why is my heart is so dark like a summer going to be a rainy day? And though, I don’t have any relationship with him.

What’s this all about?! When at home after school It was 6 PM, and we are so tired right now, I saw Yoseob walk with a tired move to the living room with his face that turned red right now. He always want to do the best in everything. But right now he is just cute. “You look cute right now” I muttered without even realizing it. And I just back to the reality and just realizing what am I saying before, so quickly I said again. “Wanna stay longer? Isn’t it better if you just wash the plates?!”.

Thank God, he didn’t notice what am I saying before. My cold frozen heart is slowly melting.

Then, I saw him went to his room and turn off the lamp, you can say, he is sleeping right now.

Junhyung POV End

 

Yoseob POV 

I waking up in the peacefully morning, I streched my body at first then get up and clean up my room, actually it’s only the bed. Then, take a bath. After take a bath, I quickly using my school uniform. I look at the mirror infront of me and mumbling 'yeah, this is my style'.

And I quickly run downstair, I was late thought and I saw Junhyung there wait me with all his patient. "You wait for me? Am I late?" I asked.

"Still asking?!" He said, he still looked cool even if he is a bit angry to me right now. "Don't you know what time is it?!" He said again, and pointing at his watch.

"I- I'm sorry to making you late" I said then walk next to him. "But don't make it more late, so we better go to school right now." I said.

"Ah yea" he said then, we walk together, in silent not talking about anything thought I still feel guilty to make Junhyung late. And guess what this is my first day at the SPECIAL CLASS!! Yaaay!!! So we are now get to the class, saw every student were chuckling when we are walk in, and some of them are gossiping about something, I think it's about us. And Junhyung just yelling big "WHAT?!". And one girl guide him to his chair and suddenly he look very angry. What happen to him?!

Yoseob POV End

 

Junhyung POV

This is really... Arrgh! What is he thinking untill he bring that picture to the school?! The picture of us, when we arre sleeping at the desk when studying together. People everywhere in my class are whispering and gossiping about us. And there's many student from other class, I think it's had been all over the school. Every time I'm passing them, they're whispering and pointing at me and gossiping without knowing the fact! Ugghhh.... It's all because of Yoseob! Because of him I'm trapped in this annoying situation. YANG YOSEOB!!! YOU JINX!!! JUST WAIT. Even when we're walking towards our home, everybody still whispering and pointing at us.

So just when we're arrived at home, I yell "ENOUGH! I REALLY HATE PERSON LIKE YOU! MORONS!" With all swearing I throws all my anger to Yoseob. Actually, all that word I don't mean to say it to Yoseob. But I don't have anybody to say any more. So.. I..., his eyes start tearing.

"Wh- why you called me 'moron' is it because of this morning..." He start sobbing. I pretend I don't look at it or hear it so I just go to my room. "What did I do?!" He said. I could hear it a little. "Maybe it what was happening at school. He really think I was the one who bring it at school" I heard his voice, just like the moon light tell me from out of this window. And it was the end of today.