Chapter 4, Yoseob Get Into the Special Class!

장난스런 키스//Playful Kiss (준요 Ver)

 

Junhyung POV

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!! I heard my alarm ringing, but why is it very close to me? I was on the desk right?! Then I open my eyes, I realizing that I was asleep on the desk all night with Yoseob. WHAT?! Am I sleeping with this boy last night?! I can’t believe it! But even my alarm that so annoying, he still asleep?! What a sleepy head, he still sleeping there with the ‘Hwaiting, Seob’ slogan writed on his head. Anyway he looks cuter when he is asleep. Then I just realizing that it already 6AM, he always awaking at 6AM, I guess, so I take the water and spread it to Yoseob’s face.

“Yah!!! Wake up you sleepy head!” I said while giggling in my heart, cause I could see his cute face right now. This is his most cutest face. Or maybe when he does aegyo he looks cuter? I don’t know, cause I never see he does aegyo, but when he almost want to cry he looks more like doing aegyo than want to cry. “Wake up!! Yah! It 9 AM already! Mom~ I’m off to school!” I tricked him.

“Wh- What?! 9 AM?! I’m late!!! No!!! I’m late!!! Oh no!!” He quickly awake and his face turn into a panic face. I just could giggle to see him in panic face. Though, his panic face were cute too, and he is running around the room, just like someone saw some fire in this room, I think every thing about him is cute kekeke~.

“Hey, calm down you sleepy head, it still 6 AM in the morning, see?! Anyway, you are tricked! HAHAHA~ How could you believe it was 9 AM HAHA~ you are a kind of pabbo sleepy head! Haha~ I can’t believe how easily I could trick you, PABBO SLEEPY HEAD!” I said. While broke into laugh after seeing his reaction.

“Yo- You trick me?! CURSE YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!! I WAS IN MY SWEET DREAM!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU RUIN MY SWEET DREAM!!!!! I WAS THINKING TO SLEEPING FOREVER!!!! CURSE YOOOUUU!!!” He said, while he pouted, his face just look like this -> -3-. What a cute face~ so that’s how he looks when he do aegyo. So cute~~ I felt like I want to pinching him but I think no, he will over act to add, he likes me though.

“I see... Dreaming about me hm?!” I ask him. Slowly his face is blushing crazily hearing that i say that. “Seems that you are really dreaming about me...” I said. His face turn into red, waaah~ i didn’t realizing that he has such a cute face when he is blushing. “I think I’m right..”

“N-No! You are not! I- I’m not dreaming about you!” He said, but seems like his face and eyes didn’t say so, It looks like his eyes talk to me that he is dreaming about me and even that dream making he won’t awaking up. Haha~ he can’t lie from me. I know everything now. Hahaha~~

“Yah~ Sleepy Head! Quick, wash up, it almost 7 AM already!” I said, then run as i leaving he there cursing me. Haha~ He has a cute voice, even when he is cursing me.

After that i quickly take a bath and changed my night clothes into school uniform, I quickly go down stair and searching for breakfast. “here your breakfast, Junhyung” then i take it, it was a fried rice, I quickly eat it and taking 2 cans of cola from the refrigerator. And go out side to wait for Yoseob.

“You are so late, Pabbo Sleepy Head” I said when Yoseob is out from my house and already wearing school uniform, I just want to say that this school uniform doesn’t fit Yoseob! He should be using a play group uniform. Keke~ I can’t imagine when he using the play group uniform he must be looks like a little kid.

“Ah, yeah... Today is the mid test, remember?!” I said to him, and he nodding his face. “I just want to say, you’ll never get an A+, cause I’m expecting this year mid test will be difficult, haha~ even if you could get a good grade, I’m expecting you get B+!” I said to him.

“Oh yeah?! Really? What if I get A+?! What if this year mid test is easy? What if I could enter your class easily...” He said. “Oh yeah~ I must thank you that time, because of you, I know much more today.” Then, I just realizing that last night I was teaching him, how can I forget about that?! But he is right, he must thank me that time, because I teach him last night, If it not because I teach him, He’ll never could pass the test even with D, he might be got F. “So, I just want to say ‘hwaiting’ to you, succes with your test”

So, with that we just continue to walking to the school. Then go to our class, my class is the first class who got the test. “So everybody, the test is singing, there are 5 song, you can choose one of that song, remember... This test isn’t all about your vocal only, but your feeling too, remember that student.” The songsaenim said, whilegiving the test paper. It says there:

Choose one of this song:

Good Man

Bad Day

A Time for Us

Cracks Of My Broken Heart

The Last Time

I’ll choose Good Man, since it was the song that I could sing perfectly.

“Yong Junhyung” The songsaenim shouted my name then i walked to the songsaenim, and sing the song. After I finish to sing it the songsaenim just saying “A” an A?! It was’t bad, isn’t it?! It wasn’t out of this class standard isn’t it?! I’m wondering what grade will Yoseob got. Cause I never heard him singing before. I hope he doesn’t got F, It just sing a song, right?! If he get F, I’ll kill him!

Junhyung POV End

 

Yoseob POV

The test is singing?! Wow~ I like this test. Singing is my hobby~ I love singing. What’s the list? Good Man? No... Bad Day... Um, ah~ I’ll select The Last Time. Let’s start to practicing. The first time, I fall in love, was long ago,.. I didn’t know how- “Yang Yoseob” Wah~ It’s my turn! It’s my turn! Okay, relax Yoseob.. Relax.. “Sing it.” The first time... “Uh uh~” The songsaenim just saying then, the songsaenim just write the grade there. “Okay children... The grade will be known tommorow...” The songsaenim said.

“Why must be tomorrow” I said, with a frustasion face, i bet every body could guess that I want to know what’s my grade badly.

“Calm down, Hyeong... I’m sure you’ll be knowing your grade tomorrow.. Okay?!” Kikwang said suddenly. As he saw my face.

“But I really really want to know my grade badly...~” I said. “I don’t wanna get F again!!”

“I believe you’ll never get F, my cute namsaeng~” Hyunseung said.

“Hyeong~” I said. “You scared me again!”

“Here...” Hyunseung give his 2000 Won to me.

“Nope... Just kidding, Hyeong.. Save your money” I smile at him.

“Really?! Uwaaaa~~ Thank you my cute best friend.....~~” Hyunseung says while hugging him.

“Okay hyeong, now let go...” I said, but Hyunseung hug me tighter. “Uff.... Hyeong... Can’t... breath...” I said, then Hyunseung let me go.

“Okay, Hyeong... See you tomorrow.. I want to go home now..” I said, as I saw Junhyung walk to the gate. “JUNHYUNG!!! WAIT!”

“Aish... didn’t I told you already to shut up?! Why can’t you shut up??!” Junhyung said.

“Okay... Okay,... I understand, sir...” I said.

“Good, now lets go home... Actually i didn’t like to go home with you, so go home first,” Junhyung said.

“Geez fine....” I said then walking leaving him. Walk to his home alone. “Ahjumma.. I’m home~” I said as I arrived at his home.

“You alone, Yoseob? Where’s Junhyung” Mrs. Yong said, as she saw me and hear me.

“Yes, Junhyung said that he didn’t like to go to home with me, so i go home first” I said, then I go to upstair and take a bath.

I still can’t wait to see my grade tomorrow. Then, maybe because of I’m too tired, I feel asleep.

-SKIP-

“Morning beautiful world...” I said when I waking up. And streching my body. I quickly got up to take a bath, and go downstair quickly before Junhyung could go there first. “Morning, Ahjumma..” I said as I arrive at downstair.

“Oh, morning, Yoseob-ah” Mrs. Yong said. And give me a plate of fried rice. “This is your breakfast”

“Thank you, ahjumma..” I said. “and,.. Where is Junhyung anyway?”

“He is still taking bath” She said. Then I quickly go outside.

I’m waiting for Junhyung outside. In about 5 minutes of waiting, then he is coming out.

“Ready?” He ask.

“Yep~” I said. Then walk to school.

-SKIP-

Now, I arrived at school, somany people come to see their grade. “I’ve got an A!!” Gikwang said happily.

“Me too~ Me too~” Hyunseung said, then they jump together. “What grade are you, Yoseob?”

“Don’t know.... Let me see...” I search for ‘Yang Yoseob’ name in my class. But there’s no one. “I can’t find mine”

“Hey...! Chek this, Seob” Kikwang said while pointing at special class grade, and at number 20, ‘Yang Yoseob A+’.

“UWAAAA~~~ I’VE GOT AN A+” I said, then hugging Kikwang and Hyunseung and we jumped happily together.