Chapter 1, LOVE SONG?

장난스런 키스//Playful Kiss (준요 Ver)

 

Yoseob POV

Hello, I’m Yang Yoseob, you can call me Yoseob, but my friend always call me Seobie. Today I was going to register to my school for my 3rd grade.

“Please fill this correctly” The waiter, i mean the songsaenim said.

“Thanks songsaenim” I said, then run to write and fill all the question in the form. After it I quickly give it to songsaenim. “Here it is, songsaenim, my form. Umm..., songsaenim, wheres the place of new enrollment ceremony?” I ask.

“Ah~ Yeah~... I forgot, it at the 2nd floor, at school park.” The songsaenim said.

“Ah~ Thanks, songsaenim” I said. Then i quickly run to the school’s park. This school had so many student so every new period, the student must do re-registration. Also, the class here is devided into 3, the first one is the special class, for the special student who always got grade between A till A+, the second is Regular always got grade between B till C, and the last is ‘Detention’ class is the class for people who had E grade on theire report.

Then, when i got there i hear the rank is already being readed by the headmaster. Suddenly one of his sentece making me can’t breath. “And the last rank is Yang Yoseob”.

My eyes got wider. Oh no! What if appa know about this, I think in panic.

“Yoseob-ah, you okay?” Suddenly someone tap my back, it sounds familiar, it must be... KIKI!

“Yeah~ I’m okay...” I lied.

“You doesn’t look good” He said. “You look like a boy who almost got killed”

“Y- yah! I- I’m not, okay?! I’m okay, see?” I said. “I- I just need to do to the bathroom,” Then i run, but suddenly i bumped to a guy. “I- I’m sorry... I didn’t see you”.

Then i look at him, he is YONG JUN HYUNG! the most perfect guy i’ve ever met. His eyes had brown color, his heart shapped lip~ ahh~~ He is the perfect one~.

“Junhyung Oppa! Are you okay?!” Suddenly a girl came. Yeah~ a girl always ruin my moment. Then that girl look at me, I think i know that girl, isn’t she is Hara? The most annoying girl in the school? The girl who always cling to the perfect guy, and she always got it, ooh~ not this time! You can’t take him from ME. “aren’t you had eyes?!” She said.

“Of course I had.!” I said.

“then LOOK! If you can’t see, just say it.” She said. “Oh yeah~ You are blind, cause you are bumped to my Junnie Oppa!”

“WHAT?! It was only an accident i don’t notice that he was there!” I said.

“LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shout at me.

“SHUT UP!! Yah! You two! Can you shut up, and Hara, he is telling you the truth! Why won’t you believe him?!” Junhyung start angry. “Say sorry!”

“Sorry!” She said.

Geez..., I think. Then that boy just go.

“oppa~~ Wait for me!” Hara said. “Its all because of you!” then she mumble to me.

“Yeah~ Whatever~~~” I said.

Then I quickly got back to the ceremony. “Y-Yah~” I said. “Kiki~”

“Wae?!” He answer.

“I think that I’m in love with someone~” I said.

“Who is it?” Suddenly, Seungie-hyung come.

“Y-yah~ You scared me, Hyeong! You must pay for that!” I said.

“What?! Pay you?!” He said.

“Remember the 1st grade?” I ask. “When you scared me again, you must pay 2000 Won for it!

“Here!” He suddenly gave 2000 Won, while he pretend to cry like he lost someone he loved. Just like the first grade when he lost his chance with Doojoon because Gain kissing Doojoon, and it makes his heart broken. When i want to get it suddenly, he won’t let it go.

“Y-yah! Give it to me!” I said.

“Fine~” Then he let go the money. “I’ll miss you my precious 2000 Won~”.

“So dramatic~” Kiki said. “Now lets continue your story, Yoseob!”

“Ah yeah~ His name is~~ Yong Junhyung.” I said.

“Yong Junhyung?! Wuaaah~~ He is daebak, Hyung! He is the best when he creating a song, and he is a cool rapper~ But, he must be had so many fan girl, since he is from special class~” Kiki said.

“If you can’t hold your feeling, seob, i think that you must write him a love letter, um, or maybe a love song~” Seungie hyung said.

“Love song? That’s DAEBAK!” I said.

After school i quickly walking home.

“I’m home, dad!” I said.

“Ah~ welcome home, son, this is kimchi ramyeon~ I made it special for you~” My father said.

“Appa~~ You always know what’s my favorite~!” I said.

“of course I always know my son’s favorite~” He said while hugging me.

“Appa~ you are the best father in the world~ I’m so lucky to be your son” I said.

“Yeah~ I’m lucky to be your father too,” He said.

“Yeah~ Eomma must be happy out there, I always wish Eomma still here” I said.

“Me too... She must be very happy, ah, Yoseob... Quckly finish this ramyeon,” He said.

“Ne, Appa” i said. Oh, yeah I forget to tell you that my mother is already die when I was a kid, she’s tried to help me in the ocean, I’m still alive, but she? When she want to go out suddenly another big wave is coming, and i can’t help her, and she died. Every time I remember that, I always blame myself, i always think that ‘why can’t i help her that time’ or ‘If only i could turn back the time, i’ll always want to save her’. I still remember her last sentece to me ‘Seob, you are big now, don’t be naughty to your Appa, ne? Always be a good kid, ne?! Eomma want you to take care of your self, okay?! Eomma love you’ I miss Eomma.

After I finish eat the ramyeon, I wash my hand and clean the table. “Appa~ I’m going to my room~” I said. Then run into my room.

After got into my room, I quickly take a bath and changes my clothes and automatically sit on the chair near the desk in my room. I think about a simple song that I could write to Junhyung. The first word there is only Love. Then I quickly thinking about him and write all the sentence that appear in my though. And the sentence is end with ‘You’re the only I love’. After it finish my phrase, but i think something missing. Yeah~ melody, it’s been 2 hours to find the melody, untill then i found the melody that i think as the most romantic melody that i’ve ever heard and create, I think that Junhyung would like it.

Only one more thing to do. The title, quickly i write ‘I Love You By. Yang Yoseob ’ on the top of my song, I take it as my song’s title. And since my song is complete now, I just take an envelope, write there ‘To: Yong Junhyung♥’ Then quickly wrap the paper and take it in to the envelope.