The Accident

Falling In Love Again

It was Kiseop's and Kevin's 3 year anniversary. They were very serious and commited about each other. Kiseop wanted to propose to Kevin more than anything, and that was what he planned on doing. They planned to meet up at the same restaurant they went to on their one year anniversary  where Kevin was serenaded. Kiseop had the black box where the ring was clutched in his hand in his pocket. He told Kevin to meet at 7:00pm and it was 6:45 right now. "Kevin would be here any minute" Kiseop thought trying to calm his nerves. Suddenly his phone rang. Looking down, he noticed Kevin's name and opened it.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Hello? Is this Lee Kiseop?" A frantic women was on the phone. Kiseop started wondering how this women had Kevin's phone.

"Yes, is everything alright?"

"A man named Kevin Woo just got into an accident. I didn't know who to call so I called you since you were the last person to call." The lady explained.

"What happened? Is he okay? Did you call for an ambulance already?" Kiseop asked scared.

"A car was speeding and Kevin didn't see and was hit. I think he's unconscious right now. And I called the ambulance and they should be here soon."

"Where are you right now? What hospital is he going to be at?" Kiseop kept asking.

"I'm at the corner of 2 streets, there's a bakery, flower shop, and cafe around here. I'm sorry I don't know the names."

"It's okay. Thank you. I'll be there as fast as I can." He said quickly and ran to his best guess of the location which the lady described.

He ran and ran until he heard an ambulance siren and a crowd of people. He pushed his way though the group of people to see Kevin lying covered in blood.

"Kevin! Kevin! Stay with me. You'll be better soon. I promise. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Kevin." Kiseop yelled while tears were running down his face like a waterfall.

"Are you Lee Kiseop?" A women asked him. His best guess was that she was the lady from the phone, so he asked her.

"Are you the lady that called me earlier?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry about this.

"It's not your fault, and thank you."

The ambulance pulled up and 2 man came out with a gurney and lifted Kevin onto it. They strapped him in and rolled him into the car.

"Let me go too!" Kiseop pleaded.

"Are his brother?" One of the man asked.

"I'm his boyfriend. Please let me go with you!" He begged the man. Seeing how desperate he was, he allowed him.

They were rushed to the hospital where Kevin was taken into the Emergency Room for treatment and possibly surgery. After waiting for an hour in the white hallway, the door emerged from the room. Immediately, Kiseop rosed to his feet and rushed to the doctor.

"Is he okay? Please say he's not, gone." Tears threatening to fall.

"Relax son. He's fine now. But I'm not sure everything will go back to the way things were." the doctor said.

"What?" Kiseop asked confused.

"You see when he got his, he broke his leg, and a few broken ribs. Don't worry though, those will heal in time. However, when he landed I suspect he hit his head pretty hard. He recieved a concussion from the impact. We tried out best to fix things but we're afraid he will be in a coma for the time being. Also, if Mr. Woo was stressed about anything or nervous about anything, I think he might loose his memory about the event or the person it was regarding. No matter what, I'm positive he shouldn't be dying. Although, I'm not sure if he will ever wake up. But we have hope." The doctor spoked calmly.

Kiseop felt broken about those words. Kevin was in the hospital, with a broken leg and few broke ribs and was in a coma. He wasn't going to die, but he might forget who Kiseop was.

"Thank you doctor. May I go see him now?"

"Of course." I bowed then wen to his room.

He walked into the room to see Kevin hooked up to many machines. It broke his heart seeing the man he loved looking like that.

"Kevin-ah, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from this. I really am. It's my fault. I didn't protect you. I'm a horrible boyfriend." Kiseop sobbed.

Kiseop stayed there for hours until the nurse told him he had to leave.

"I'm sorry sure, but visiting times are over. You have to leave." The nurse politely said.

"Okay. May I come back tomorrow?"

"Of course. Any time between 10:00am and 10:00pm."

"Okay. Thank you." I said to the nurse then turned back to Kevin. He spoke to him believing Kevin could hear him. "Vinnie. I have to go now, but don't worry I'll be back. I'll visit you everyday. I'll be hear when you wake up too. I'll be by your side every chance i get. I promise. I love you. See you tomorrow." he kissed his forehead then went home.

*********************************************************

For the next 6 months, Kiseop showed up at the hospital everyday hoping Kevin would wake up. He would talk to him for hours, sometimes begging him to wake up soon. He would say he missed him, that he loved him, which was true. He absolutely missed and loves Kevin. He was sitting in silence gripping Kevin hand when he felt it twitch. He though he just imagined it. But he felt it again. His eyes widen "Was Kevin going to wake up?" He buzzed for the nurse to come to the room. While waiting for her, Kevin's eyes started to open.

"Kevin. Vinnie. You're awake. I'm so glad you're awake!" Kiseop said while crying, this time tears of joy. Kevin was just lying there blankly staring at Kiseop.

"Kevin, say something. You're starting to scare me."

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are."

Those words broke Kiseop's heart. The love of his life, who he had been visiting for the past 6 months and dating for more that 3 years, didn't remember him.

The nurse entered the room and asked what was wrong. Kiseop explained how Kevin woke up but couldn't remember him. She shooed him out of the room and check on Kevin. 10 minutes later she came out.

"So what happened to him?"

"Well, he's stable and everything is okay. It's just he's having temporary memory loss. I asked him some questions trying to figure out who or what he didn't remember and it seems he can't remember anything related to you. I'm sorry."

Kiseop's heart broke even more, if it was even possible.

"I recommend just keeping him company and try to help him remember. It might be a long time or it might be short. It all depends on him. We will hope for the best." the nurse bowed then left.

Kiseop just had one thing on his mind. "You will remember me. I'll be sure of it."

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I have to sleep now so I can't proofread it. I hope it's okay. So this chapter was really long. Well, to me it was. I don't know about you guys. I hope you guys like this story. I'll try to update soon. I don't want to keep you guys waiting. ^-^ Please comment and subcribe. I like to hear from you guys, Thanks everyone! <3