I Will Help You Remember

Falling In Love Again

The next day, Kiseop went to visit Kevin even though he still didn't know who he was. It didn't matter to him though. Well, of course it bothered him, but it only mattered that he will soon remember him and everything.

"Hi Kevin." Kiseop said as he entered the room.

"Umm...what's your name again?" Kevin asked.

"Kiseop, Lee Kiseop." he replied

"Oh ok. Umm..Kiseop-shi, why are you here always visiting me?"

"Because I want to." was all he replied.

"Is that the only reason?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Well, no."

"Tell me why then." He added on

"Because you were important to me and you still are."

"Oh." He replied not knowing what to say

It was silent since Kiseop didn't reply. It was quiet until Kevin spoke up again.

"I'm sorry I can't remember you." he said quietly.

"Don't worry. You'll get it back soon. The doctor said it was just temporary."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So tell me about us. What were we before my accident." Kevin asked.

Not trying to scare him away, Kiseop was selective about the things he said.

"Well, we were really close. No one could seperate us. We hung out alot."

"What were we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Were we just friends? Were we together? What was our relationship?" Kevin asked quietly.

"Umm...we were together, like dating."

"Oh." He said sounding disappointed.

"Are you feeling okay?" Kiseop asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm just really sorry I can't remember, and I feel bad, because I know you like me, but I don't like you back that way. You're nice and friendly and I like that, but I don't like like you yet. Sorry.."

"Like I said don't worry about it. You'll remember soon enough. And I'll always be here. I'll help you remember." He said flashing his smile.

"Will you come visit me again tomorrow?"

"Would you like me too?"

"Yes."

"Then of course!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Short chapter :P Sorry~ But the next ones will be longer. Just be patient. OMG I shouldn't be asking that. I keep you guys waiting alot. SORRY!!!!! I will update soon!!!! Hopefully. Again, sorry for the late update ='[