Remembering: Day One

Falling In Love Again

"Where are you gonna take me?" Kevin asked.

"Where do you want to go?" Kiseop asked.

"I don't know, you choose."

"Let's get something to eat."

"Okay. Hospital food gets disgusting." Kevin said making a digusted face.

"Cute.." He said under his breath. "Let's go to a cafe."

"Fine by me!"

Kiseop drove Kevin to the cafe they went to before Kevin's accident. They parked the car and stepped out, walking towards the building. Looking at the cafe, Kevin feels familiar with it.

"Kiseop-hyung, I've been here before right?"

"You remember?"

"Well, kind of. This place looks familar to me."

"We've been here before. We used to meet up here all the time while we were dating."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I also gave you a necklace, the last time we were here?"

"Necklace?" Kevin thought hard for awhile. Then he reached in his shirt. "Is it this one?"

"Yeah. You still have it?"

"Yeah, the nurses gave it back to me after I woke up."

"That's great. So yeah I gave that too you."

"Ahh!" Kevin clutched onto his head. He started remembering something.

 

"I have something for you. Close your eyes."

I felt something about my next and looked down on it. After Kiseop sat back down, he looked at me.

"It's to remind you of me! Everytime you look at it, you'll think of me. Do you like it?" He asked me.

"I love it Seoppie!" I hugged and kissed him.

 

"Ahh...." Kevin still screamed, but slowly started to stopped.

"Kevin, are you alright? Do you need to go back to the hospital?"

"Oh, huh? I'm fine, I just, I think part of my memory just came back."

"Really? That's great! What'd you remember?"

"I remember the time you gave me the necklace."

"Really? You remembered?"

"Yeah." He said with a smile.

"Yay! Now we're this much closer to you remembering!"

Kevin smiled.

"Let's get something to eat, then take you home."

"Okay."

For the rest of the night, Kevin and Kiseop ate and just talked about everything. To Kiseop, he was helping Kevin remember. Kevin felt that he was falling in love again, and he was fine with that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG Guys!!! I'm so sorry it's been awhile. Got caught up in stuff  I had to do, and then I've been reading other author's fanfics. Sorry, I'll start updating again. Thanks for still subscribing and not unsubscribing. It means alot to me. Thank you!