I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me Again

Falling In Love Again

Kiseop came back the next day to the hospital, as promised.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" Kiseop heard Kevin shout from his room.

"Kiseop! You came!" Kevin exclaimed.

"I promise I would." He smiled.

"Oh, umm, I never asked. But umm, how long have I been asleep?"

"Oh, for about 6 months."

"I'm been asleep for 6 months, and you've been here the whole time, waiting for me to wake up?" Kiseop nodded.

"Yeah." Kevin looked upset. "Don't worry though. It was definitely worth it."

"But I can't even remember anything."

"Kevin, stop saying that. I know you can't remember, but it doesn't matter okay? You'll remember soon so stop being upset."

"Okay. I just feel like, I don't know. I like you, but I don't think I like you like I used too. It's like I have to fall in love with you again."

"Then let's do that!"

"Do what?"

"I'll make you fall in love with me again."

*Knock Knock*

The nurse walked into the room. "Mr. Woo, you're leg is healed, your ribs are fine, and you're stable. So, if you have someone sign your release papers, you're free to go."

"I'll sign them." Kiseop volunteered.

"Okay then, here you go. Turn it in tot he receptionist on your way out." The nurse smiled then left. Kiseop quickly filled out the form.

"Kevin let's go!"

"Already. I just got released though."

"Exactly! Let's go." Kiseop pulled Kevin out of the hospital while Kevin smiled the whole time.