Before The Accident

Falling In Love Again

"Kevin-ah! I like you!" Kiseop admitted shyly.

"I like you too Kiseop-hyung! Kevin said as if it was nothing, but in reality he was just trying to not get himself disappointed if Kiseop didn't mean it the way he did.

"In that way" Kiseop added.

"What?" Kevin asked confused yet hopeful.

"Please accept my heart Vinnie." Kiseop said to Kevin.

Kevin was stunned. He felt frozen to the ground. Kiseop was worried that Kevin was going to reject him based off the silence.

"Mianhe Kevin. I'll just-" Kiseop said while starting to walk away, but not before Kevin grabbed his wrist making him turn around. Kevin hugged him as if his life depended on it.

"So do you-" Kiseop started before he was interrupted.

"Yes!" Kiseop felt overjoyed.He couldn't believe this was happening.

"Let's go!" Kiseop said pulling Kevin to follow him.

"Where are we going?" Kevin asked.

"On our first date, of course." Kiseop answered.

"So where are you gonna take me?" Kevin asked.

"You'll see when we get there." Was all Kiseop replied.

They got into the car and Kiseop drove them to the location of their date. After 20 minutes, they finally arrived.

"No way! Are you serious? This is our first date?" Kevin asked shocked.

"Do you not like it? We could go somewhere else." Kiseop said.

"Ani! I love it here. I haven't been to one in so long. Let's go!" Kevin said rushing out of the car. Kiseop stepped out of the car and walked into the amusement park hand in hand with Kevin.

***************************************************************

"Vinnie! Let's go on that one!" Kiseop exclaimed pointing to a big rollercoaster.

"Ani! Ani!" Kevin rushed to say.

"Why?" Kiseop questioned, but Kevin remained quiet. "Are you scared?" Kevin nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll hold your hand the whole time!" Kiseop assured Kevin.

"Okay then, let's go!" Kevin said to Kiseop.

Kevin was really scared of the ride. He held onto Kiseop so hard it could be considered a death grip. But Kiseop didn't mind.

"Never again Lee Kiseop!" Kevin shouted then pouted when they got off the ride.

"Awh Kevin. You're so cute when you pout!" Kiseop bursted out then hugged the pouting boy. "Let's go on another ride. You're choice."

Kevin instantly grabbed Kiseop and dragged him to the ride he wanted to go on.

"A Ferris Wheel?" Kiseop wondered aloud. "This is the ride you want to go on?" Kevin answered with a nod.

They got into the cart and sat next to eat other. It was nighttime by then, and overlooking the city lights was absolutely beautiful.

"Wah, the lights are so pretty!" Kevin exclaimed.

"So are you." Kiseop said, causing the younger to blush.

The two sat next to each other with Kiseop's right arm around Kevin. The moment was undeniably perfect. The two of them looked up and shared their first kiss.

***************************************************************

Months followed by and they went on more dates, laughed more, created more memories, and more. One day, Kiseop told Kevin to meet up with him at a cafe they went to before.

"Kevin, over here!" Kiseop shouted when he walked through the front door.

Kevin walked over to Kiseop, pecked his cheek and sat down.

"I have something for you. Close your eyes."

Kevin closed his eyes. He felt something around his neck and looked down on it. Kiseop sat back down after putting on the necklace and looked at Kevin.

"It's too remind you of me! Everytime you look at it, you'll think of me. Do you like it?" Kiseop acted.

"I love it Seoppie!" Kevin hugged Kiseop and kissed him.

****************************************************************

At their one year anniversary, Kiseop and Kevin had a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. They booked a room all to themselves so it'll be more romantic.

"Kevin are you enjoying this?" Kiseop asked.

"Of course! I love everything you do." Kevin replied.

"I'll be right back, I have a surprise for you."

Moments later, Kevin's attention was to Kiseop who was sitting at a piano.

"This song is dedicated to my special someone." Kiseop spoke into the microphone, and started playing the piano and singing.

"My love, So beautiful, So amazing, So perfect

My love, So Funny, So Smart, So cute

My love Is my everything

I loved you, love you, and will love you

Always stay by my side

Never leave me

I'll kept you as mine forever

Only you have my heart

No one else but you

I love you"

Kiseop walked away from the piano and went back to Kevin.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"I loved it." Kevin replied with teary eyes

"Why are you so perfect?" Kiseop said while wiping away his tears.

Kevin chuckled and said, "Why are you so perfect?"

They shared a kiss and spent the night with each other.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

(A/N) So this chapter was just a background of what they did before.  The next chapter is when the intense stuff happens. Please subscribe and/or comment. Thank you! 

 

~The song was made up

~~The necklace looked like this: