Hyoyeon's Class

My Only

"Yah! Who threw that?!" he said in annoyance          Right after their homeroom teachers fetched them, Hyoyeon could feel a bit worry about her dongsaengs. It was their first time attending a Korean school for their middle school, because they stayed in America for 10 years and studied there. Many thoughts entered mind and didn't notice that she was already standing in front of her classroom. Her teacher told her to wait while she announce of her arrival. 5 minutes passed, she was getting uncomftable of her dress and her feet hurts becuase of her heels. She was pacing back and forth when she noticed that her teacher was signaling her to go inside and introduce herself.

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim Hyoyeon imnida." she said as she bow and flased her signature smile, many girls squealed and boys awed.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, sit beside," the teacher looking for vacant seats when she noticed the blonde boy who was again looking outside the window, "Eunhyuk, please raise your hand. 

"Deh, seonsaengnim," the blonde boy seated beside the window raised his hand. Without hesitations, Hyoyeon directly sat beside the blonde boy and greeted him.

"Annyeong! I'm Hyoyeon!" she smiled, "Nice to meet you, let's be chingus ne?" she asked in a friendly way. But the blonde boy only shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the window. Hyoyeon pouted nad shifted her attention in listening to the lesson.

-after 20 minutes-

Hyoyeon felt something on her left hand and to her surprise, she almost sceamed but luckily she saw a paper and let out a relieved sigh.

"Phew! I thought it was something."  she thought. She saw a piece of crampled paper, opened it then read, it says:

 "Hello! Lee Hyukjae imnida ^o^, you can call me Eunhyuk. Please to meet you ^^!  -Hyuk

 "Why did you ignore me a while ago?"  -Hyo

 "I was uh..... uhm... shy(?)"   -Hyuk

 "You? Shy? But I heard you're a kingka here. So why are shy?"  -Hyo

"Kekekekeke... I-uh.. the teacher is calling :D"  -Hyuk

Hyoyeon looked at the teacher but she was very busy dicussing their lesson. She punched Eunhyuk lightly and whispered "Yah!" Eunhyuk let out a soft chuckle.

 

*RING RING*

    Students raced towards their lockers then to the cafeteria. Who would  you think won't get hungry after 3 hours of discussion? Eunhyuk was about to go out when somerhing hit him.

"Yah! Who threw that?!" he said in annoyance then he saw Hyoyeon laughing in a corner while fixing her things.

 

EUNHYUK'S POV

    I don't really care about this lesson. It's so freaking boring, i'm so sleepy! I could escape this boring class but thanks to that new student, my perfect plan is now RUINED! "Teuk hyung, help me!" I mentally shouted. Just then i heard Dara seonsaengnim telling me to raise my hand and just like a kid, I raised me hand. O.O I made the biggest mistake in my entire life! I will be having a seatmate! For goddness sake! NOOOOOOOOO!

"Annyeong! I'm Hyoyeon," she smile, "lets be chinguus ne?" she said while offering me a handshake.

She's so freaking hot! Her blonde curly hair and her smile, ahhh! I could die now!!!! 

"Calm down Hyukkie!" I mentally scold myself.

I need to keep my cool. 20 minutes before lunch time, i wrote something on a piece of paper and pass it to her. I saw her reaction, "she's so cute!" I let out a soft chuckle then smirked.

 

 "Hello! Lee Hyukjae imnida ^o^, you can call me Eunhyuk. Please to meet you ^^!  -Hyuk

 "Why did you ignore me a while ago?"  -Hyo

 "I was uh..... uhm... shy(?)"   -Hyuk

 "You? Shy? But I heard you're a kingka here. So why are shy?"  -Hyo

"Kekekekeke... I-uh.. the teacher is calling :D"  -Hyuk

Hyoyeon looked at the teacher but she was very busy dicussing their lesson. She punched Eunhyuk lightly and whispered "Yah!" I let out a soft chuckle.

I was about to go out if the room to meet my friends, I was hit by something."Yah! Who threw that?!" he said in annoyance, I looked around and saw no one but Hyoyeon who was busy fixing her things. I was about to approach her when my stomach says "feed me!" so i just picked  the paper that she threw at me and rushed towards the cafeteria.

 

 

 

FINALLY! CHAPTER 2!

THANKS FOR WAITING!