Take Off!

My Only

Both SoHyoSeo and YongEunLee are busy packing things that they need for the trip. They were very excited to go and spend some quality time at Jeju, to both groups,  they really need a vacation time and away from their busy life in Seoul. Thanks to Haesica, They got to spend vacation and some time together.

 

At the airport ---------

HaeSica were waiting for them inside the airport. They really look good on together, especially when they wore this, they just wore simple and casual but to the eyes of the other people, they were shinning.

Moments later, someone tapped their shoulders and make Jessica shout a bit.

The three boys arrived with their cool airport fashion. Jessica's phone rang. She answered and told the caller that they are near the entrace. After that call, she was smilling widely and Donghae knows that smile. He told the boys that the girls have arrived.

Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Yonghwa's mouths were hanging open when they saw the three with their airport fashion. 

"Hyung, they are so pretty aside from their school uniforms" Eunhyuk elbowed Leeteuk.

"Pabo," Yonghwa pounched Eunhyuk's head lightly, "we don't wear uniforms in our school."

Just in time, the announcer announced that Jeju flights is about to take off. The group faced each other and ran towards the attendats who were about to close the door. Luckily, they boarded the plane and their seating arrangements goes like this:

SeoHyun----Yonghwa

Sora----Leeteuk

Hyoyeon----Eunhyuk

Jessica----Donghae

As soon as they plane take off, they are now busy making themselves comfortable.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

HELLLO! Mian if I just updated now! Well, here it is!

Enjoy!

 

-Plixxxiiie!