Day 1 (Where is Seohyun?)

My Only

 

It was around 10 am when everyone was eating breakfast. All of them enjoyed the scrumtious breakfast except for Jessica. She wanted to have American breakfast so she called Eunjung to scold her about not preparing American style breakfast. 

"EUNJUNG-AH! Come here! Ppalli!"

Eunjung came as soon as she heard her name. "Ne? Is there something wrong, Miss?" she asked Jessica.

Jessica opened when Sora appeared with a worried look on her face.

"Have you seen Seohyun? I haven't heard a thing about her since we woke up."

No one answered. No one noticed that Seohyun was gone. They tried to call her cell phone but no one answered.

"She isn't the type that would go out without asking or telling us. Heol. Joohyun eodiya." Sora worriedly said.

 

"I saw Seohyun." Eunjung wanted to ease the tense and to help.

"Where?" Hyo asked her.

"I saw her this morning. She helped me make the breakfast. She said she wanted to make a healthy breakfast for everyone for today's activity. She was very excited about it." Eunjung told everyone.

"What activity?" Eunhyuk asked in confusion. Eunjung who had no idea just shrugged her shoulders.

Puzzled on the "activity", everyone went on looking for Seohyun.

"Yeorubun! Let's split up and find Seohyun okay?" Donghae suggested. Everyone agreed.

"If ever you find her, beep us" Leetuek added as he raises his cellphone.

"Arraso hyung/oppa!" they said in chorus. 

"Now, let's go and find her. I hope she's okay." Hyoyeon was really worried about Seohyun. 

"Hey," Eunhyuk placed his hand on her shoulder, "she'll be fine." He smiled.


They searched for Seohyun the whole afternoon but they failed. It was already 5pm when they decided to call it a day and went back inside the mansion when they all received a text from an unknown number:

"Take a rest and everything will start tomorrow 8 am. -Z" 

"Z?" "What will start tomorrow?" "How did this Z got our numbers?" 

They were all puzzled as to who Z is. Nonetheless, they went inside the mansion and have dinner. Around 9 pm, they all went to their respective rooms and went to sleep. 

 

-----

She sighs out of frustration as how everyone fail too see the clues she left. *facepalms* 
"Jinja. How can they not see?" she muttered.

"See what?" 

"See the clues I left behind all around the mansion."

"So it was you who left those weird looking leaf stickers?"

Only then Seohyun noticed that she wasn't alone. 

"Yes, it was me. Wae?" She asked to listen carefully to the voice so that she could recognize the owner.

"Nothing. I just followed those weird stickers and I caught you placing them near the door and you didn't even notice me following you around."

"Oh Yonghwa! It's you!" she finally recognized the owner of the voice.

"Ne. It is me. So that was supposed to be the activity for today?" Yonghwa asked as he sits beside Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded. "But they didn't see it" she frowns.

"Gwenchana, we'll make them see those stickers and do the activity you want for them- us" Yonghwa said. His heart sanked when he saw Seohyun frown so he offers his services to Seohyun, also he likes the idea of making his friends and her friends have some exercise. 

Seohyun's face lit up upon hearing those words.

"jinja?!" Gomawo!" Seohyun smiled widely. Yonghwa nodded.

"Now, since they failed to see the stickers, we'll make them see those tomorrow. for now, let them rest. By the way, do they have your number?" Seohyun asked.

"Ani, I just met all of you few days ago. I forgot to give them my number when they asked this morning." Yonghwa answered.

"Perfect." Seohyun said. She takes out her phone and gave Yonghwa their numbers.

"Text them this: "Take a rest and everything will start tomorrow 8 am. -Z" "

After hitting send, they too went down from the attic and get the food Eunjung prepared for them. Seohyun texted Eunjung in advance to make additional food for Yonghwa. 

"So Eunjung knew about this?" Yonghwa asked, taking his first bite.

Seohyun nooded. "Ne, she helped me in finding my hideout, the attic" 

After eating their dinner, they proceeded in washing up and retire for the day.

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE! YAY!!

Thank you for waiting!~

Enjoy! :)