Lunch Time

My Only

*RING RING*

      The bell rang signalling its lunch time. Students felt happy hearing the sound. students from all class rushed towards the cafeteria like a mad bull chasing a red cloth. Yonghwa was no exception to that, he ran as fast as he could towards the cafetria not caring who he bumps. He is very hungry that all this attention is in the way, causing him to bump a girl who was busy reading a book.

 

3............

2............

1...........

BUMP!

 

The girl fell on her .

"OUCH!" the girl shouted as she tried to get up but, "AIGOO~ hurts! AIGOO! JINJA!~" and fell again. Yonghwa who almost fell thank to his fast reflexes, he used both of his hands to support him. He saw the girl and tried to help her but his stomach keeps on bugging him, making him confused. Feed his stomach or the poor the girl and bring her to the nurse office. He keep on fighting on his mind.

"HELP"

"FOOD"

"LADY"

"PRETTY"

Those words keep on repeating in his mind. After a minute of arguing with his mind, he gathered his courage and help the girl. as he went closer to her, he spotted her face. Her brown innocent eyes, her pinkish cheeks, her pale but porcelain, red and kissable lips and her brown straight hair. "SHE'S PERFECT! SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL!" Instanly, he fell in lover with her in hte first time he ha saw her. He was stuttering when he asked her,

"C-c-c-c-c-c-can I-I-I-I-I h-h-h-h-h-h-h-help y-y-y-y-you?"

"Eh? Please do! My hurts a lot!" she said while rubbing her . As she looked Yonghwa with her brown innocent eyes, she noticed Yonghwa was surely nervous.

Yonghwa carried her in a bridal style, he was about to take his first step, the girl started to squirm and move around. Yonghwa was startled a bit but thanks to his strength, he was able to withstand her and proceeded to the nurse's office.

 

*NURSE OFFICE*

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"By the way, i'm Jung Yonghwa and you are?" he asked out of the blue.

"Ah! My name is -----" she was cut off a by a curly girl opened the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM TOTALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS FAST AS I COULD!!!! I WAS SOOO BUSY WATCHING KHUNTORIA'S WGM.....

AND KYAAAA~ ITS SOOOOO CUTE AND ROMANTIC!!