Welcome to Seoul High

My Only

         It was a normal day for Soeul High, students are busy doing thier own things before proceeding to class. It was sort of daily routine for all students, all of a sudden they heard a car screech. Busy students halted on what they are doing then started to turn thier heads towards the window to find out who was making those noise which somewhat created a noise. Mr. Choi Siwon, the Director of Seoul High was having a short nap due to a headache heard the commotion outside his office which made his head ache more. he quickly ran towards his door and opened angrily then shouted, "GO BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE CLASSES!" with that, students start to head towards their class and get ready for their homeroom.

         Just in time, 3 beautiful ladies came out from the car. the shortest is wearing

 http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?num=10&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=NDU8Xth72qkLuM:&imgrefurl=http://style.soshified.com/2012/07/taeyeon-g-cut/&docid=IAE5gwOxM28oXM&imgurl=http://style.soshified.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/16.jpg&w=500&h=418&ei=L13lUNbeNYekiAeZzoCgAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=338&vpy=136&dur=1342&hovh=205&hovw=246&tx=161&ty=152&sig=116654016522890466670&page=3&tbnh=132&tbnw=163&start=72&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:74,s:0,i:313 (dont mind taeyeon, just imagine Hyoyeon is wearing it.) paired with http://s5.favim.com/orig/53/cute-heels-polka-dots-Favim.com-495491.jpg. 

the girl with the shortes hair is wearing 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/33224962/casual-outfits-2012-2_large.jpg

and the youngest is wearing 

http://image1.oasap.com/o_img/2012/04/09/7364-39067-home/contrast-color-standing-collar-loose-chiffon-blouse.jpg http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/563707626/Colorful-Size-Capri-Khaki-Mid-Waist-L-XL-XXL-XXXL-4XL-5XL-Casual-Pants-for-Women.jpg

"Eonnie, jakkamanyo!" the youngest said while getting out from the car.

"Aisshh, maknae palli! The principal must be waiting!" the oldest said in annoyance. With that, the maknae walked faster to catch up with her 2 eonnies.

 

          As they were walking in the corridors of the school, many students caught a glimpse of them. Some get their handphones to take pictures of those goddesses that were walking past them.

"Waaaah! Yepeoda!" a girl shouted.

"Can I be your namja chinguu?" a boy in class 1-D said.

*CLICK CLICK* 

Then they heard shutter sounds from the students handphone. They dont like to get too much attention from the student body that's why they dress like weirdos today. But they think it failed. 

"Eonni, I think we don't look weird" the maknae whined.

"The maknae's right, let's not lose hope! Let's dress different tomorrow." the eldest said in confidence.

-After a few minutes-

They now stand infront of the principal's office door. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Ah, Good Morning ladies. Please come in." Mr. Choi said after opening the door and gestured the ladies to get inside his office.

"Ah deh, seonsaengnim" the 3 said in unison. They then settled theirselves in a couch infront of Mr. Choi's table.

"Ms. Seo Joo Hyun, Ms. Kim Hyo Yeon, and Ms. Kang Sora, are you ladies siblings?" Mr. Choi asked in curiousity.

They looked at each other and nodded in unison. 

"No, seonsaengnim. We are neighbors in a compound and our parents were close friends and we grew up together, so we consider ourselves siblings" Hyoyeon said happily.

Mr. Choi nodded and concetrated at asking them questions. after a while, Mr. Choi finally said, "Welcome to Seoul High ladies. You may proceed to your respective class. Your homeroon teachers will be waiting for you at the door and will directly take you to your classes. Enjoy ladies!" with that, Mr. Choi waved happily while the ladies exited his office.