Hello Jeju!

My Only

The plane had landed on the airport, both girls and boys were excitedd to get off the plane and start their Jeju Vacation. After a few minutes standing and waiting for their luggages they are now ready to go to the place where Jessica rented for the group. 

"Unnie, where shall we eat? I'm hungry" Seohyun cutely asks Jessica.

"Nadooooooo~" Yonghwa answered full of aegyo. Jessica cringed and about to hit Yonghwa but she controlled herself and said,

"Aish, acting like your a child." then she faced Seohyun, "Aaaw, uri maknae is hungry, ottoke?" she teased Seohyun.

"Yah! Unnie~" they all laughed and Seohyun's cheeks turned into a light pink.

"Okay let's stop this and grab some dinner, I know all of us are very much hungry" Sora said. "Ne!" they all agreed.

With that, Jessica called a limousine. When they saw the limo, the boys mouth fell. 

"What are you all waiting for? Ppalli!" Donghae said while getting inside the limousine. 

"Waah hyung, I may be rich but I have not seen this kind of limousine in my entire life." Eunhyuk said to Leeteuk.

When they were all inside the limo, again their mouth fell open. 

"Welcome to my personal limousine!" Jessica welcome the boys with a smile in her face.

"My style" Sora commented.

"I'm gonna tell daddy to make my limo like this." Hyoyeon joked, "and decprate it with barbies"

"That's so lady-like Hyo." Jessica said and the girls laughed while the boys were talking ratherly serious.

"Ahjusshi, to Seohyun's restaurant" Jessica told the driver.

"Omo, we are going there?! I haven't seen the people there for ages!" Seohyun was so happy that they are going to her favorite place in Jeju, the Joo Restautant.

With that, the limousine ride was divided into two parts, the ladies and gentlemens conversation. After talking for a few minutes the ladies fell asleep and they slept for the whole ride while the boys were..... staring at the ladies and admiring how angelic their faces when they are sleeping. 

*CLICK CLICK*

"Yah! Put it in silent mode or else they'll wake up!" Leeteuk talked softly to Donghae.

"Mian hyung. My yeoja chinguu is very peaceful right now, I didn't notice that I did not put it in silent mode." Donghae appologized.

"No need to explain bro." Leeteuk said while talking pictures of Sora who is sleeping peacefully.

On the other hand,  Yonghwa who is usually loud was quite. He was busy scribbling something in his sketch pad.

"Hyung, since when did Yonghwa learned to draw?" Eunhyuk whispered to Leeteuk.

"I don't know." Leeteuk said while taking pictures of Sora.

Yonghwa is almost done when the ladies woke up and asked the boys what were they doing since they saw the boys are swarming them like crazy fans. Ofcourse the boys told them that there was a fly landed on Hyoyeon's arm and they to get rid of it. The girls nodded and wondered how come a fly entered the limo since it has not happened before. Sora was about to protest about the boys reason then the limo stopped and the driver opened the door.

"We have arrived at Ms. Seohyun's restaurant." He announced.

"Gomawo ahjusshi. You can have your dinner now and we'll just call you when we are done." Jessica instructed the driver.

"Ne Ms. Jessica." the driver replied.

"Gomawo ahjusshi!" they all thanked the driver and entered the restaurant.

The restaurnant has a french vibe, Joo Restaurant is a well-known restaurant in Jeju and many locals spend their special celebrations in the restaurant since it first opened. They all oredered their perspective food preference and ate. After their dinner, their faces started to look sleepy and tired so Jessica called the driver and they all headed to Jessica's villa. Right after they arrived, they received instructions from Jessica and proceeded to their rooms and called it a day. 

Room assignment:

Girls                                                            Boys

Seohyun           Hyoyeon                               Yonghwa          Eunhyuk

Sora                  Jessica                                Leeteuk           Donghae

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors note:

Long time no update. HAHA i was very much busy with college life and forgot about my story :D 

mian guys. hope you liked my update now. :)