VIII.

Blue Necktie

 

      Joseph drove all the way home, still reeking the smell of blood from the murder. This was a real messy one so he knew he had some cleaning up to do if he didn’t want Hyuna smelling the odor of a dead body next time he picked her up. While driving, he passed by the apartment where Hyuna stayed in and stopped, gazed at it for a long time. As he gazed, he thought about Hyuna and how she would react and feel if she knew about his secret life.

I wish I could discontinue this...but the urge is too strong...

Let me tell you a little something about Joseph’s past. When Joseph was a young boy, his father was abusive and his mother was always drunk or on drugs, especially during her bouts with depression. Oftentimes he ran away from home, once got , found his way back home, and the cycle repeated itself. In short, his childhood was nothing short of traumatic. Luckily, he was able to rise above it and sooner matured into a charismatic young lad who excelled in academics. How he blossomed into the killer he was today, nobody knew.

Joseph thought of his past and tried to shrug any emotion off, continuing to drive all the way home, his heart heavy and his conscience slowly coming back now that he was alone. He sped up and reached his home and concluded that Stacy must’ve been sleeping, considering the fact that the lights were all out. Joseph parked the car and began to clean it, oblivious to the happenings inside his own house.

Nichkhun and Stacy were still on the sofa, making love in the dark. Nichkhun was caressing Stacy who had already fallen asleep halfway through their tryst. Joseph had just finished washing his car late that night and had to get some sleep. Since Nichkhun was also dozing off, either party was unconscious of Joseph’s entering the house. He got inside and figured he could use a can of beer, turned the lights on and received the shock of his life.

There, on the sofa adjacent to the door, was his girlfriend sleeping in the arms of another man. And he thought only he could  cheat.

“WHAT THE IS GOING ON?!??!” Joseph bellowed. Nichkhun and Stacy jolted awake and had a mini heart attack at the sight of Joseph standing before them, angrily staring at them with eyes squinting and breathing heavily. The scared couple couldn’t move a muscle.

“What the is this, Stacy? Who the is this bastard right here?” asked Joseph. Stacy stood up and tried to reason with her husband but Joseph’s violent side was starting to get the better of him that when his girlfriend stood up, she grabbed her arm and dragged her to his side strongly, making her fall on her knees to the floor.

“Hey man, that’s no way to treat your girl!” Nichkhun retorted. Joseph was getting increasingly violent by the second that he wasted no time in jabbing Nichkhun across the face.

“NO!” Stacy cried. She stood up and tried to stop her boyfriend from eventually murdering Nichkhun with his bare hands but he shoved her aside and on the floor she fell once more. Being older, taller, and stronger, Joseph grabbed a weakened Nichkhun by the collar and dragged him to the front door, opened the door and threw him outside.

“LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT TO , YOU SON OF A !” he hollered at 2 in the morning. Nichkhun stumbled out of their house as Joseph locked the door and began to confront his girlfriend.

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! YOU’RE CRAZY!!!!” Stacy yelled at him as tears streamed continuously down her eyes. Joseph clenched his fists and was on the verge of beating her up, too.

“Who gave you the license to bring in that imbecile of a guy here in our house?”

“You weren’t giving me any attention! You treat me like I’m air! You don’t care about me at all!!!” Stacy bellowed. Joseph had enough of her screaming and jabbed her across the jaw, making her fall to the floor once more.

“I have worked very hard to give you a good life though we aren’t married. All the while I stayed true to you and you do this to me?!?! you !” Joseph kicked Stacy’s stomach and watched as she winced in pain. Not satisfied, he got on top of her and proceeded to beat her senselessly until blood flowed from her face. Seeing her badly hurt, Joseph stood up and walked away, leaving her beaten and battered on the floor. The angry boyfriend exited her house, slammed the door shut and got back in his car, rage taking over him.

That woman thinks she can play? Well, this is two player, woman. If she can cheat, I can cheat, too! Though it was quite obvious that Joseph was the first one to cheat, he couldn’t accept that his girlfriend could do the same to him. In his anger, her drove all the way to the apartment where Hyuna lived and decided that he would take out his frustration on some resident.

Take it easy, Joseph. You don’t want to get too angry. You might cause a massacre...he reminded himself. Instead, he chose to just visit Hyuna in her apartment and see what she was up to early that morning.

 

 

[IN THE APARTMENT]

Hyuna hadn’t gotten much sleep since Joseph brought her home. All she had been doing since was reading her psychology books and doing some research on killers, in lieu of the serial killer mass panic that had been proliferating the newspapers, the morning news shows, and the Internet. It fazed Hyuna not, rather excited her. It made her want to know more and oftentimes this fascination of hers would lead to actions, just like the way ion made her curious at first. She was the experimental type who would put her curiosity into action.

KNOCK KNOCK

There was a knock on her door, making her jump up from the bed. A risktaker and not quite afraid of creeps who would come knocking on girls’ doors, Hyuna opened without even peering and was surprised to see Joseph at her front door.

“Oh my! What are you doing here?” Hyuna asked. She wasn’t clad like a , rather she looked decent in a black tee and jogging pants. Her book was in her hand and she had noticed that Joseph looked down at it and arched his eyebrow upon reading ‘Criminal Psychology’.

“What brings you here?” she asked her lover. Joseph entered her apartment and sat down on her bed. He wouldn’t speak but Hyuna insisted on learning about the cause of his emotional turmoil.

“I got into a fight with my girlfriend.” Joseph admitted. Hyuna felt her heart sink for him and immediately her conscience got the better of her because she felt and knew that she was the reason why their relationship was in danger of falling apart.

“I’m sorry about that.” even she felt sorry but deep down inside, Hyuna was delighted that she was actually playing the role of a bad girl. Since Stacy was just Joseph’s girlfriend, Hyuna knew that she could still engage in a relationship with Joseph.

“It’s alright. I was on the verge of dumping her anyways. I never really loved her that much.” Joseph admitted to Hyuna.

“Oh. So you’re leaving her?” Hyuna asked, anxious deep down inside. She couldn’t wait to have Joseph all to herself.

“Yes. I am leaving her. And I am living with you.” Joseph smirked at her. Hyuna felt blood rushing through her veins in arousal and excitement. Mix this with her recent reading of Criminal Psychology and you have a formula for passion murder.

“Say, have you heard about the serial killer that’s been roaming around the place, terrorizing people and killing girls? Leaving their headless bodies everywhere?” Hyuna asked with a seductive voice.

“Yeah?” Joseph’s voice started to shake because he knew he was what she was talking about. Hyuna trailed her fingers on his back and caressed his hair, playfully messing it.

“If ever I see that guy, I’m gonna stop him in his tracks and give him the ing of his life. Whoever he is, I’d totally spread my legs for him. And his knife.” Hyuna spoke lustfully. Joseph’s conscience was bothering him now that he wasn’t in a killing state. He knew he had to admit his sins, even to this one girl that he loved.

“Hyuna, I have to tell you something...” Joseph pulled away from her embrace, clutching her hand in his.

“What is it?”

“About that serial killer...”

“Oh my God!!!” Hyuna excitedly squealed. “Do you know him?”

“Yes. I do. And I’m afraid...” Joseph looked down in shame and nervousness. He wasn’t sure whether he should admit it or lie about it.

“Yes...” Hyuna anticipated his next words.

“I’m afraid you know him, too.” Hyunseung was the first person to come into her mind because he had this stalker and creepy loner guy vibe to him that just screamed private criminal. But what she was about to hear was something she wasn’t prepared for.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me.” Joseph admitted. Hyuna didn’t believe at first, skeptical that such a decent looking guy would be able to do such heinous things. And for one, violent was definitely not one of the words you’d use to describe Joseph when you saw or met him.

“You’re kidding, right? I mean, you might just be saying this to or something...”

“I’m ing serious!” Joseph’s tone told no lie. Hyuna slowly started to believe him as he sounded very convincing.

“Are...”

“YES!” he said. “Whatever it is you were about to say, yes.” Hyuna was struck speechless. She didn’t know how to feel nor to react at the moment, now that she was face to face with the alleged ‘serial killer’ who was responsible for the disappearances and murders of several collegiate girls. Hyuna didn’t know whether she should feel scared or excited in the presence of a murderer but she knew that the excitement and arousal inside of her was getting higher. She wasn’t fazed by the fact that Joseph was a criminal, in fact, it made her curious.

“Can you show me your moves?” Hyuna asked in a seductive voice. Joseph was taken aback by her sudden enthusiasm and interest in his secret life as though he would other women, he had no desire to be violent with her.

“What?” he asked in disbelief.

“Do what you do to them to me.” Hyuna said, tracing her fingers on his shoulders seductively. Joseph was being tempted to do so but something prevented him from practicing this on Hyuna.

“You?”

“I have told you haven’t I? I like killers. They fascinate me... “Hyuna stood up and walked in front of Joseph, forcefully sitting on his lap with her legs widespread, facing him, her arms around his neck, their noses touching nearly kissing.

“Especially if they’re as sly and handsome as you are. Imagine, attorney by day, killer by night.” Joseph was finally with this act of Hyuna’s. The violently ual side of Joseph was starting to awaken as he grabbed Hyuna’s hair tightly, pulling it before ramming his tongue into and giving her the most passionate kiss of her life. He carried her and laid her down on the bed and began to caress her without taking his hands off her hair. Joseph proceeded to kiss her neck, going down to her body. Hyuna moaned in intense pleasure. Being unable to take the arousal, she slightly pushed Joseph away and bit her lip.

“You’re leaving your girlfriend, you said?” Hyuna asked, biting her lip. Joseph nodded.

“Yeah. I’m leaving her. She left me for another man. Not really, she cheated on me with another man.”

“Burns.” Hyuna said with a y voice. “So what do you plan to do about it?”

“I’m gonna kill me some men this time.” Joseph said vengefully, clenching his fist. When he was angry, Hyuna thought he looked hot. This prompted her to crawl towards her lover and run a hand through his salt and pepper hair.

“You’re gonna need some help with that, stud!” Hyuna seduced him. The serial killer looked up at the young e and smirked.

“You’re going to hep me?” asked he.

“You betcha. I’ll do that, and more!” replied she. Joseph and Hyuna looked each other straight in the eyes, an evil twinkle seen in one another’s eyes.

“What are we waiting for babe?” asked Hyuna, getting up on her feet and taking her shirt off in front of him, revealing only a lace brassiere. Joseph smirked at her, having figured out already in his head what her plan was.

“I’m right behind you.” Joseph said. “Or shall I say, ahead” A smirk came across both faces and thus the birth of a brand new Bonnie and Clyde. The e whose love for the serial killer would eventually turn her into one.