VII

Blue Necktie

 

      Stacy was getting increasingly worried and suspicious about her new boyfriend’s whereabouts and activities. With a serial killer on the loose, she was also worried about his activities.

What if that serial killer goes after Hyuna? Or Joseph? Or both?! Oh my God! I have to put a stop to this!!!

Stacy was getting increasingly paranoid. She started losing trust in Joseph and thought that maybe he wasn’t doing business in the first place. Damn, maybe he was cheating on her! And she even thought of marrying him!

That bastard! I can’t believe he’s cheating on me! Yeah, that’s what he’s doing! He’s going to bars and ing those low-class strippers! Ha! He thinks he’s the only one who could do that, well, I can do it too! I can too!

What Stacy didn’t know was that her boyfriend was cheating on her with her daughter.

Stacy rushed to her bedroom and got dressed, putting on a little black dress and applying some makeup on her young looking face, which was quite pleasant for someone who was 43 years old. The black dress hugged her slim figure beautifully and would surely kill anyone who would look at her. Once done, she slipped on a pair of heels and descended from the stairs, looking like a brand new woman out to look for love and fun.

If she really wanted to find out what her boyfriend was really  doing, all she needed to do was open the basement, descend and see for herself.

But instead, she took another road.

Hyuna and Joseph were at a gutter, passionately making out in the backseat where most of his murders occurred. Joseph was on top of Hyuna, caressing her body and slowly undressing her. The Mercedes Benz was locked and the windows were moist because of the heat and tension exchanged by the two. Joseph was all over Hyuna who struggled to get his clothes off but felt the former empowering her. Hyuna just let him work his magic on her, nevermind that she couldn’t get on top. She liked it this way. She liked it when he overpowered her.

Meanwhile, Hyuna’s mother was out and about, partying and looking for a man in order to get her mind. Stacy, due to her good looks, was able to stumble upon someone much younger, much handsomer man. He was not just a good dancer and a smooth talker, he was the bar’s star bartender, known for mixing up good drinks. This man was none other than Nichkhun Horvejkul.

“Hey. Need a drink ma’am!?” asked the polite Thai immigrant. Stacy looked up at him and smiled, seeing his boyish charm and his well-mannered personality. This won her over.

“Martini. And some beer. I don’t know. Get me  whatever you got.” she said, lost in a trance. Even Nichkhun was captivated by her beauty despite her age and knew he had to give her the drink that put his name on the nightlife map.

“How’s about I whip up my specialty for a lovely woman like you.”

“Which is?” Stacy’s eyes began to sparkle.

“.” Nichkhun said with a mild voice, seemingly calm and gentlemanly, quite unfitting for the drink’s name. Curiosity got the better of Stacy which made her agree to try the drink Nichkhun was telling her.

“Give it to me!” Stacy challenged him. Nichkhun started to whip his famous concoction, leaving Stacy in a daze. All Stacy was looking at was him and no one but him. She didn’t even mind to ask about the drink. His tame face made her trust him.

“Here we go ma’am!” Nichkhun handed the finished drink to Stacy. Stacy grabbed the drink and drank it straight up, loving the taste.

“This is delicious! How did you make it?” Nichkhun smiled slightly.

“That, ma’am. Is a secret.” Nichkhun winked at her. Stacy felt that he was a mysteriious and fun guy and decided that she was to have another (not literally). Before she knew it, she was having one glass after the other.

“Say, why don’t you join me for some other drinks.” Stacy invited the young bartender. Being a lover of drinks himself, Nichkhun could never say no. Besides, since he had a thing for older women (which he had not yet revealed), he more than agreed to join her for a couple of drinks.

[MEANWHILE]

Hyuna and Joseph were done with their ual romp. Both parties stood up and fixed their clothes. Joseph stepped out of the car and got behind the wheels while his younger companion was still at the back, out of breath and sweating due to the intensity of their lovemaking.

“So where do we go from here?” Hyuna asked.

“To another bar, perhaps?” asked Joseph.

“I’m kinda tired. All that dancing and that makes me want to go to sleep.” Hyuna said. “How’s about we go to your house?” asked the flirty 19 year old.

“No babe, we can’t do that. If my girlfriend’s home, we’re dead.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot. That hot gave me a bit of an amnesia.”

“How’s about I take you home to your apartment now, hm?” Joseph suggested. Hyuna nodded.

“Or you could stay with me in there...” Hyuna twirled her finger around her hair, inviting the older man to come stay with her. Joseph knew this was a deal too much tempting to resist.

“I would love to, but I still have some business to take care of at home.” said Joseph. Hyuna understood this and nodded.

“Okay. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then?” asked the sultry young lady. Joseph nodded and gave her a peck on the cheek before parking the car in front of her apartment. Hyuna waved at him and stepped out, walking towards the ever unlocked entrance of the apartment where she stayed in. Joseph’s car remained park, watching her every move until she got inside the apartment. When her figure disappeared from sight, Joseph sped away and looked forward to his own business.

Stacy and Nichkhun both got so drunk that they started making out at the bar. The music was turned way up so nobody really noticed them kissing and touching each other.

“Hey, it’s getting a bit too loud in here, how’s about we take things to my place?” asked a very intoxicated Stacy. The younger man who despite being drunk still managed to look able, smirked a nasty smirk and said,

“I’m down for anything.” the two got out of the bar and luckily for them, a cab was waiting right outside of the bar. They both ran into it and while inside, all Stacy did was holler the address of her house, where to drop them off.

“You got it, ma’am!” saluted the taxi driver and away they sped. Like two teenagers making love for the first time, Nichkhun and Stacy were all over each other, slobbering on each other’s lips and body parts, Nichkhun laying he 43 year old woman down on the backseat and getting on top  of her, creating a moist on the windows of the taxicab. The driver looked at them through the rearview mirror, decided that they were having fun though it was quite bothering for him, so he just shrugged it off.

Stacy totally forgot that she had a boyfriend as she was too lost into the kissing with her newly found partner. Anyways, her boyfriend wouldn’t be back for a couple of hours or so.

The taxicab stopped at Stacy’s house. Nichkhun handed him the cash and together he and his buddy stepped out of the cab, racing to the front door like a couple of young lovebirds. Stacy opened the door and pulled Nichkhun in, locking themselves inside and proceeding with their makeout session. Like a couple of teenagers who had just experienced for the first time, they were all over the place, eventually ending up on the sofa in the living room. The two of them were passionately kissing, with Nichkhun on top of the older lady, both enjoying the arousing feeling of each other’s company.

Meanwhile, the killer side of Joseph rose once more. With Hyuna gone, he was free to let his other wild side out, apart from the freak under the sheets that he was. Joseph went around driving, disillusioned and having a hard time concentrating on his driving. The gravity of the they had was unspeakable that he just thought about it over and over. Hyuna, though he just met her a couple or so days ago, was starting to become a buddy to him. There wasn’t a time that they met and did not . There must’ve been something special about this girl that drove Joseph to not only regularly go to her but to give her great amounts of money, amounts you don’t normally give call girls.

Maybe I do love her now? Do I?  Joseph asked. He was still looking around for an apartment or house to break into when he saw another e waiting for a customer. Seeing her as a potential victim, he pulled over and lowered his window. Thinking now that he was interested, the e came closer and bent over.

“Looking for a good time, mister?” asked the e. Joseph charmed her with his smile and said,

“You bet I am. Come on inside, I’ll take you home!” said Joseph, opening the door for the hooker. She got inside and felt comfortable in his presence. Though it was strange that a homely looking, fatherly guy would need the services of a e when he looked to be happily married.

“Where do you live, sir?” she asked in a mockingly polite way.

“Hm...Somewhere down the road.” said Joseph blissfully. His plan was falling accordingly. The e suspected nothing and because of his good looks, nodded and believed him. Joseph then drove further into the darkness of the road. It was then that the e suspected that they seemed to be drifting away from civilization and far into the forests. This was when she started to question him.

“Mister, where are we going? Are you sure this is the right path?” asked the scared e. When she looked at his face, she noticed that he was calm and collected as ever, like they weren’t lost.

“Mister, please! Stop the car!  I want to get out!” the e tried to open the door but it was locked and she couldn’t and didn’t want to jump out of a fast moving vehicle. Joseph finally pulled over on a dark, deserted area and began to put his dark act of murder into practice. The helpless e tried to escape by manually unlocking the door but before she could even get out, Joseph pointed his gun at her, silencer and all so it wouldn’t make a sound. The e was helpless than ever.

“Please sir, I don’t want any beef with you. I’ve done you no wrong. Please, sir. Let me live...” she begged for her life but the cold and calculating Joseph refused to listen to her pleas. Instead, he hastily fired the gun at her, killing he instantly. The young e was dead on the spot, blood flowing everywhere. Joseph wasted no time in putting the gun away and turning to his saw which he kept in the backseat, he reached for it and used it to saw the girl’s body into half. With gloves on, he sawed the girl until blood spilled and splattered everywhere, the front seat a messy sight. When he was done chopping the body into half, he threw the other half in the woods while the upper part was kept in the trunk, to be restored in his basement as a memento.

A new addition to the family...smirked the crazed man as he sped away with a half body in his trunk, his conscience absent.