I.

Blue Necktie

 

 “I have to get going, Yenny. I can’t stay here for long.” Hyuna said while packing her things. Yenny, her classmate and seatmate, had just asked her out to join her birthday party.

“Why? It’s Friday! We have no classes tomorrow and it’s my freaking birthday! I can’t believe you’re actually willing to miss your best friend’s birthday!” Yenny’s tantrums were too hard for Hyuna to resist but she knew she couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to even if she wanted to.

“Look Yenny, I really, really, really want to join that party of yours. I mean, why wouldn’t I? Drinks, friends, food, your birthday. God, it’s everything that I want. But I have to work. My mom and me are kinda short on money and this is the only way I know how to work.”

“Work? Since when did you work?” asked Yenny skeptically, thinking that her friend was just making excuses not to attend her party. “You’re only making this up, aren’t you?” When Hyuna heard Yenny accusing her of ‘making up’, she was infuriated and had to lash out.

“Excuse me, for your information, I do not make up. When I say I work, I really do work! I work at the printing office as a filer. I file things. And I work the night shift. If you’re gonna believe that or not, it’s totally up to you. I’m out of here.” Hyuna placed her backpack on her shoulder and took off, striding past the door. Yenny was left dumbstruck by her friend’s mysterious actions.

She was Kim Hyuna, a college freshman with a secret life. In school she was well-rounded. Had good grades, great friends, and a reputation for being a dancer. Hyuna was almost perfect, actually until a family problem forced her into a 180 degree personality change. Hyuna’s father slept with another woman and impregnated her, causing severe strain in the relationship between her mother and father. Infuriated with her mother, Hyuna’s father totally abandoned them and went with his woman, never showing his face in their household again. Though her mother wasn’t visibly shaken by this incident, it hurt Hyuna to a great extent. With no one to support them financially, they knew they had to start working to make ends meet.

Working wasn’t a problem for Hyuna’s mother, though, who was a former Human Resources Officer. She had returned to her old job and was active in a department store’s Human Resources Center, making money through this. However, Hyuna felt that the money they were making wasn’t enough and that they needed more, especially since the forever spoiled Hyuna had always been materialistic. The money that her mother made was only good for their needs. It wasn’t a lie that they still couldn’t afford the wants and this is what irked Hyuna . All her friends lived in nice homes with all the gadgets they could possibly have and her, still being quite materialistic and somewhat immature on this aspect, hated the fact that she did not have what they had and felt left out each time they got together.

Right now, Hyuna had her eyes on a piece of fine jewellery that sold for not as expensive as diamonds but quite a high price. It was a bronze, antique locket that could be opened and could have a picture stored inside. This had been capturing her attention since the day she passed by that store and saw it on display. Of course, such marvel came with a price, one that Hyuna could not afford.

Hyuna walked home to her apartment which she was renting. The apartment was located near the university for easy access. In her apartment room, she lived alone and chose it to be that way in order to keep her real profession, her double life a secret.

The young girl of only 18 reached her apartment room and locked herself inside. She dropped her backpack on the floor and hurriedly rushed to her cabinet where all her things were kept. Hyuna opened the doors of the closet and behold, clothes not made for a girl her age. She bit her lip and tried to decided which one to pick for tonight.

If I need to make an extra buck, I’m gonna have to make sure that my s get an extra lift. Hyuna told herself. She pulled out from the cabinet a black push-up bra and ultra short Daisy Dukes as well as high hooker heels. Whenever Hyuna  put these clothes on, she transformed into an entirely different person. The young college student gathered her clothes as well as her makeup kit and headed straight to the bathroom, the small, cramped bathroom that had only a shower and  a toilet seat along with a mirror on the wall and a sink for washing. It was here where she began her transformation from a decent, hardworking schoolgirl to a promiscuous, man-hunting e, prowling for and cash. Hyuna began to undress, taking off her school blouse, ing it one by one as quick as she could then pulling it off her body. Next was her skirt which she had to unhook, and pull down. Even her underwear she had to take off in order to slip on the new underwear, the more seductive and curve-giving one. Once done with this, Hyuna proceeded with her clothes-if you could call them that. The only thing that Hyuna would be wearing tonight was a pair of Daisy Dukes, meaning she would be using nothing to cover up the push up bra that just gave her instant cleavage.

“Just a little bit of a tail...” Hyuna said as she carefully tried to apply eyeliner. When it came to doing her makeup, Hyuna hated caking. She rather use her body than to rely on phony, erasable makeup to attract strangers. Opting for a lighter, oriental look, Hyuna applied some eyeliner on both eyes as well as a slight tint of pink blush on either cheek. The blush was so light, it looked almost like a natural blush.

 

      The procedure wouldn’t be complete without the hair. Hyuna usually tied her hair up in either a bun or a ponytail but when she’d go out at night to attract customers and cash, she’d let her wavy, jet black hair down. It looked so good on her nearly bare upper body, with her long hair obscuring her s, flowing down to her torso. She looked so seductive. With a dash of perfume, Hyuna was good to go. All she needed to do now was slip on her high heels and she was good to go.

After she got dressed, Hyuna had already transformed into a e. Grabbing her bag, she sneakily left her apartment, unrecognizably tall and mature looking, and locked the doors. Hyuna ran out of her apartment and hurriedly dashed to the outside of the building, out in the open. The streets were now about to witness the ual prowess of this 19 year old girl.

Hyuna did nothing extraordinary from the different es, though. She did just as they did, hanging out on the streets, hitching rides, talking to some strangers who were looking for a good time.  The only reason Hyuna did not earn as much as the other hookers was because despite wearing makeup and skimpy, nearly clothes, Hyuna looked very much like a young child and though they would love to hit on a ‘’ (though Hyuna wasn’t a anymore due to countless one night stands from disgusting old men who’d pry on young, innocent looking girls like Hyuna), some decent guys just wouldn’t do it which led to Hyuna becoming a regular amongst men. Old men. Dirty old men.

For one, Hyuna’s body looked very womanly for someone her age. 19 is already supposed to be a woman, technically but Hyuna’s face was still very much like a child. Her body, however, was very shapely and curvy though not voluptuous. This attracted the attention of ic old men with erted fantasies of having with a child. It was two in one for them. Hyuna had the body of a woman but the face of a child.

The main question is, why this?

Why, out of all the decent professions in the world that you could possibly take up, did Hyuna choose ion?

Simple really...

This is like, the easiest job ever. I don’t even have to meet any academic qualifications of what sort! These es will anything that crosses their path...A taxicab sped by her and blew some of her long, wavy black hair, creating an even more attractive image of her.

And besides, there’s a thrill here that no other job has. The thrill of not knowing who you’re gonna next. You just keep ing and ing and praying that you’re not pregnant or you don’t get AIDS.

As Hyuna was standing seductively on the sidewalk, running her hand frequently through her hair to create a somewhat promiscuous/ually exciting aura, a car finally stopped in front of her and rolled down its windows. The car was a red Lamborghini. Hyuna knew she had hit the jackpot! Without hesitation, Hyuna flirtily walked over to the window and bent down, allowing some of her cleavage to be seen by the driver.

“Hi Miss, need a lift?” asked the deep voice coming from inside the Lamborghini.

“Only if you could lift me to the heavens...” Hyuna teased, twirling a strand of hair in her finger. The driver-who was obviously a playboy partygoer who loved to get drunk and boast his ride all over town-smirked and understood what she meant.

“Hell yeah! I can go higher than the heavens babe,” the driver leaned closer to Hyuna who was bending down with one hand on her back, ready to unhook her bra in case the playboy wasn’t willing to take her. “I can take you to the galaxies. Want to board on my rocket?” He smirked. Hyuna naughtily bit her lip and waited for him to open the door.

“Well stallion, aren’t you gonna open that door, or would you like me to squeeze my way in?” Hyuna’s voice, though thin and quite high pitch, was very y and had managed to arouse the playboy. Maybe she didn’t need to take her bra off, anyways. The minute she spoke, she won herself a thousand won right away.

“Hop on in, babe!” The playboy opened the door of the Lamborghini and allowed the young e inside. Hyuna jumped right in and closed the door, locked it shut and away they sped.

“So where we going, stud?” Hyuna asked, twirling her finger around her hair once more.

“Damn you make me go crazy when you do that!” the playboy mumbled. “I mean, we can go to a motel if you want it near, or my house if you wanna go far!” He naughtily raised his eyebrow and bit his lip. Hyuna did what would make the playboy lose control-almost.

“You talkin about your rocket, boy. Let me ride it like Apollo 13!” Hyuna ran her hand through her hair and tossed it around. The playboy nearly swerved down the road upon seeing Hyuna toss her thick, ravenous locks around.

“I don’t care about the place, babe. I just wanna go to heaven.” Hyuna didn’t have her seatbelt on and in an attempt to try to get on top of him. Half of her body was prowling on the young rich boy’s body.

“Woah babe, that can wait.” he said as he tried to steer clear of her wild actions, though he obviously enjoyed it.

“Park the car anywhere. That motel would do!” Hyuna was not only excited about the , she was hurrying because she wanted and needed the money. The playboy parked his luxury car at the small parking area of the Motel and together they went out.

“Vacancy.” read Hyuna. The neon sign said vacancy, meaning there was still room for them despite it being late and despite Hyuna not being the only e prowling on the streets.

“Let’s go! What the are we waiting for, then?” Hyuna tugged the guy’s arm as he led them to the reception area. In the reception area sat the lonely and bored manager and possibly owner of the Motel.

“How may I help you?” he asked.

“Room for 2.” said the playboy, looking excitedly at Hyuna who wouldn’t stop tossing her hair. Because of her promiscuity and precociousness, even the Motel manager handing the key wasn’t immune to Hyuna’s seductiveness.

“Are you seducing me?” asked the blunt manager as he handed them their key. Hyuna smirked and shrugged.

“I don’t know.” she answered in a sultry but young voice. “Do  you feel seduced?” she asked again. The manager gulped and handed them their key. As the playboy and Hyuna walked their way to the hallway of rooms, Hyuna looked back and winked at the manager, who found his throat drying and his palms sweating.

Finally, the two reached their room and the playboy opened the door with the key. Locking themselves in, they began their ual romp in the room. Hyuna eagerly wrapped her arms around the playboy, kissing him passionately. The playboy caressed her hair, pushing her against the wall and driving his tongue deeper into . When Hyuna felt his tongue in her, she lifted her left leg and locked it behind his. This act turning him on, the playboy’s hands roamed all over her body and grabbed a hold of her , squeezing it and using it as leverage to lift her up. Hyuna then locked both legs, wrapping them around his torso. As the playboy carried her to the bed, they never broke off from kissing.

Not so exhilarating. Hyuna disappointedly thought. I could swear I’ve felt better. Oh well, anything for that money and that jewellery. Hyuna continued to kiss him until he broke off.

“That the best you can do, stallion? Lift me up and kiss me? Why don’t we take it up a notch, hm?” Hyuna seduced. The playboy knew what she meant. Hyuna began to his polo shirt one by one until she was able to fully remove it from his body.

“Let’s alternate, sweetie. You take off something from me and I’ll take off something from you.” he proposed.

“Deal!” Hyuna replied. She was already done with his polo and now it was his turn. Hyuna turned over and laid on her stomach as the playboy undid her bra, rendering her topless. Hyuna flipped back on her back and removed her brassiere, fully exposing her s. Her s were one of her best assets besides her . They weren’t ridiculously big but they had some meat in them and the shape was round. Naturally round, not implants round. The playboy fondled with her s and nuzzled his face onto them, arousing Hyuna. Their ual romp continued with their passionate kissing.

Hyuna began to work on the playboy’s pants, unbuckling the belt and ping them, ultimately taking his pants off, along with his underwear. The playboy did the taking off himself and worked on her . Since Hyuna didn’t normally close her shorts, all the playboy had to do was pull her shorts and down. Fully , ual finally took place with the 19 year old Hyuna throwing all caution to the wind, not caring whether she would contract some kind of STD having with someone who’s already had multiple partners.

In their exhaustion, Hyuna fell asleep immediately after their lovemaking session. She cuddled close to the guy and the playboy tucked her under his arms and fell asleep with her.

The following morning, Hyuna woke up in the motel, all by herself. She sat up with the sheets over her body and looked around, saw no sign of the playboy and shrugged.

I don’t care about that son of a . He was no good anyways. He better pay for my ing services, I gave him perhaps the best of his life. Hyuna looked at the drawer next to her and saw 5000 won and a love letter from the playboy.

Dear Miss,

Easily one of the best es in life! You ing rock. Pick you up next time. Here’s your money.

P.S.

Here’s a shirt. Put it on tomorrow so you don’t go walking like a tomorrow.

Hyuna read the note and crumpled it, took her cash and got dressed, wearing the guy’s t-shirt and her own shorts. It was morning already and it was time to live her second life. Her life as a decent, moral child.