V.

Blue Necktie

 

While the two were driving, Hyuna felt quite guilty. She knew that she couldn’t hide the fact that she was a hooker no longer. Clutching the ends of her jacket tightly, she turned to Joseph whose eyes were intently focused on the road.

“Joseph, I have something to tell you.” Hyuna blurted uncontrollably. Joseph turned to his younger passenger and looked at her, eyeing her skimpy outfit and envisioning in his head what he wanted to do to her.

“What is it?” he asked gently.

“Well, I’m not sure if you knew but I think, with your wisdom, that you’ve known all along what I was.”

“You’re...”Joseph didn’t quite know how to put it without making the 19 year old girl feel awkward and uncomfortable.

“I’m a e.” she was on the verge of tears, ready to break down in humiliation and prepared to be kicked out of the car. But it didn’t happen.

“Really?” asked Joseph. “My, I thought you were just a girl out looking for a good time.”

“I know I disgust you and all. If you want you can-“

“No.” Joseph said in a tender voice that masked lust. “I will not. And no, you do not disgust me.” Joseph said as they were driving.

“Wait, before everything else, where exactly are we going?” asked Hyuna. Joseph smirked,

“Well now that I know what your job is, let me be the first to say that I got 50 grand in my pocket. I can feed you and give you a good life.” Joseph said, speaking like a husband with a hint of creepiness. Instead of feeling that creepiness, Hyuna felt aroused. Wasting no time on a dream come true, Hyuna ped her jacket and showed her red bra which was the only thing she wore on top. Her Daisy Dukes showed off her beautiful thighs and legs, seducing Joseph. Not only that, she tossed her wavy hair around and messed it up a bit to give her that bad girl look.

“Where do you want to go, daddy?” she asked in a seductive voice, almost prowling on top of the 45 year old man.

“I know a place we could go!” Joseph suggested.

“Where?”

“The Orient Motel.” the foreigner said with a smirk. “Fast, easy and cheap.”

“I’m down for anything, sir!” Hyuna said. He then drove her to the nearest motel, the one that he mentioned and decided that they spend the night there. Joseph parked the car and together with his hooker, stepped out of the maroon Mercedes and checked in the motel with a 19 year old in his arm. Together, they were at the reception desk. Joseph was standing, waiting for a clerk to receive them. While waiting, Hyuna was tossing her hair around in a sultry fashion to somehow get the clerk to speed up. The clerk finally saw them, seduced by Hyuna’s hair tossing and attended to them after a long while.

“Uhm..Good evening sir...ma’am!” the clerk was obviously nervous while speaking to them. This guy looked like a rich foreigner with a hot chick on his arm, he was definitely shaking in his shoes.

“Yes, good evening. I would like a room for two please.” said Joseph.

“Right away!” the clerk hurriedly grabbed a key and passed it on to Joseph. Joseph winked at the clerk and saluted at him, thanking him.

“Thanks good man!” he said. With Hyuna in his arm, they followed the clerk who led them to their room. He opened the door for them using the key but Joseph closed the door in the clerk’s face and carried on with their lovemaking session. Joseph locked the door and after doing so, Hyuna grabbed him by the collar and turned him over to the wall, pushed him back and began to kiss him passionately, an act done out of impulse. Joseph wasn’t expecting such an explosion to come from a girl as young as 19. Hyuna just kissed him all over, from the lips to the cheek to the neck. She was all over the 45 year old attorney. Feeling aroused, Joseph aggressively kissed back and started to touch Hyuna all over. Hyuna put her left leg up, wrapped it around Joseph’s right thigh and finally jumped on him, crossing her legs around him like a koala on a bamboo tree. Joseph carried her all the way to the bed and thus began their ual romp.

Hyuna and Joseph were in bed with Hyuna on top of him. She showed her ual prowess by undoing his tie ily, giving him a couple of sultry stares before proceeding.

“Should I do it like this?” she asked, tugging the necktie, which was blue and patterned with diamonds. Hyuna ily undid it, and groaning with each pull. Joseph could only imagine what would come next after this.

 

[IN HYUNA’S HOME]

Stacy was once again worried about her boyfriend’s whereabouts, so to calm her nerves down, the sat in front of the TV, watching the nighttime news when a disturbing report flashed, making her cringe and feel even more nervous.

“Tonight on our special news report, a killer has been reported to be roaming around the city of Seoul, victimizing young college girls. Two bodies have been found severely mutilated and decapitated. Young girls, be careful. Mothers, warn your daughters.” said the reporter. The first thing that came into Stacy’s mind was her daughter Hyuna who was studying in the city and living on her own in her apartment. Her initiative was to reach for her cellphone and call her daughter.

Unknown to her was Hyuna’s secret activities. While Hyuna did bring her phone, it was always on silent mode and on vibrate so she never really heard it. Hyuna was busy having with her mother’s boyfriend that she paid very little mind to her cellphone which was already vibrating like mad in her jacket pocket.

“C’mon Hyuna, pick your phone up! Let me know you’re okay!” her mother mumbled while cracking her knuckles. Hyuna wasn’t answering the phone and this gave her more of a reason to worry. Stacy put the phone down and hopelessly sat on the sofa, burying her face in her cupped hands.

[AT THE MOTEL]

Hyuna and Joseph were down to their undergarments and were making out steamily under the sheets. Joseph this time was on top of the 19 year old e and caressing her body, from the neck down to the navel to her beautiful, slim thighs. Joseph left kiss marks all over her body due to the hard pressure brought about by smacking and . Hyuna felt good all over. Joseph was really skilled, she thought.

Whoever his girlfriend is, she must be really ing lucky! Hyuna thought. Joseph worked his way up to again and started to kiss her, which Hyuna enjoyed and returned.

After their highly arousing ual activity, both parties were exhausted and immediately fell asleep, Hyuna in particular. The young e was drained of her energy and was drawn to sleep. As she slept, Joseph covered her body up with the sheets and watched over her for a couple of minutes.

Delicate skin. Beautiful, long ravenous hair. Curvaceous body. Only 19 years old. I have something special waiting for you, darling.

While Hyuna was asleep, Joseph lay wide awake, staring at the ceiling and contemplating on his next move. Actually, he didn’t have to worry about getting a victim, there was a very vulnerable and easy prey lying right next to him who he just ed. Joseph looked at her and wondered if he should really make his move right now and risk the motel’s white sheets.

Not now Joe. It’s too early for that. I have something else in mind for you... Joseph thought. Unable to sleep and unable to control his urge, the attorney pulled the sheets off from his body and got up on his feet. Joseph started to silently dress up, fearing that the young lady might wake up and notice him leaving, therefore ask him questions about his activities. Joseph was able to silently and slyly slip his clothes on and started to put his shoes on. Taking off on his feet, Joseph stealthily exited the motel room, vowing to Hyuna in his mind that he would come back.

Out of the motel, the clerk saw Joseph hurriedly going out and was quite suspicious, if not concerned about the way his customer was walking, a limping, paranoid way.

“Sir, are you alright?” asked the clerk. Joseph whipped his head around and strangely, his eyes began to roam.

“I’m...I’m fine sir. I’m fine thank you. My foot just feels a little twitchy, that’s all. Uhmm. I have to go out.” Joseph said, hurriedly exiting before any questions could be asked. The clerk passed it off, thinking that his customer was telling the truth. What he didn’t know was that hone of his customers was a killer who was itching for some blood and .

Joseph hurried to the parking lot and got into his car. The maroon Mercedes and its driver were out to do work again. While driving around the city of Seoul which had somewhat tamed down a bit due to the fact that it was 2 in the morning, though there were still quite a multitude of people out and about, Joseph set out to find his next victim but he was sick of the usual routine of picking girls up. He knew he had to change things up a bit so instead of taking the usual route around the nightlife side, he went for the safer side which was more risky.

How’s about a little break-in?  Joseph smirked evilly as his car speedily raced into an inner street where an apartment was located in.

Hyuna’s apartment, coincidentally.

I heard this is a girl’s apartment, where it’s mostly inhibited by young teenaged . Well, let’s see who among these independent women heed their mothers’ words. Joseph parked the car outside of the apartment. Since it was early in the morning, nobody was outside and nobody really suspected the car. If there were any passers by, they’d think it was a resident just parking. Joseph stepped out of his car along with his gun and knife. Since the apartment’s gate was locked, Joseph figured he used his handy hairpin which he smuggled from one of his victim’s hair to open the lock. Inserting it and turning it, he was able to unlock the gate and sneakily made his way up the stairs.

Sohee was in her room, sleeping. The door to her apartment wasn’t properly locked since Sohee was complacent that the apartment was safe and that no one would dare enter. But since there was no guard on duty that early morning and there was a killer roaming around the apartment looking for prey, Sohee was in a very vulnerable state.

Sohee was sound asleep when Joseph chanced upon her room. He looked at the door but couldn’t see it properly but he didn’t care. Joseph twisted the knob and realized it was locked.

“Dammit.” he cursed under his breath. Remembering that he had the hairpin, he took it out once again and used it to open the door. Once opened, Joseph carefully twisted the knob and made his way inside the room. It was dark but neat, making it easy for him to navigate his way through. While walking, Joseph took out his gloves to prevent DNA from contaminating the body. Joseph looked at Sohee and made a woman’s figure out of the shadows. His libido rose and the sight of a half-, sleeping woman turned him on. With so much power in his hands, knowing that a sleeping lady would still be defenceless against a prepared man, he took his gun out and got closer to Sohee, who was sleeping in an irregular position. She hadn’t the slightest notion that a was in her room.

On three. One, two...three! Joseph counted in his mind. He aggressively got on top of Sohee, who woke up due to the pressure and stress atop her body.

“What the? Who the hell are you?! Get off!!! Get off!!!!” Sohee screamed and tried to scratch, claw, and fight off her attacker. Joseph was quick enough to use his gun and shoot Sohee dead in the head. Joseph decided that he wasn’t done with her and stabbed her several times all over the body for his own satisfaction. From the neck to the s to the stomach, even ramming the knife into her . Joseph was lost in lust and control over his victim. As if that wasn’t enough, he pulled the knife out of her and used it to decapitate her, leaving her headless. The crazed man placed the head on her dresser, giving anyone who dared enter a shock.

That felt good, baby. And I ain’t done yet! Joseph smirked. He exited the room and was prowling in the apartment in search of another victim...

Hyuna, on the other hand, was too asleep to even know.

 

 

[IN HYUNA’S HOUSE]

Stacy was getting tired of Joseph. Every single day that they were together, she was invisible to her. Either that or he was always away. Stacy was starting to get the notion that Joseph was having another woman. So she decided to do the same thing...

But something was stopping her from enjoying life at the moment. The thought of her daughter being out in the city, her daughter living alone when this news of a madman on the loose was all over the press.

I just hope my daughter is okay...Stacy would often say to herself.

Well, Hyuna was okay...for the moment.