to safe

I’m in love with you

??: annyeonghaseyo~~…… hahahaha *evil laugh* still remember me young lady?

 

When I heard this voice, I remember that day, the day when I been scratched by someone on my cheek, the day that made me felt very sacred, I already forgot about it, but when I heard this voice, the memories that I forgot came back to my mind and I got scared back, I shocked till my phone dropped from my hand, Donghae saw me and approach me….

 

Donghae: what’s wrong?

Me: ……

Donghae: _______, what happen?

 

I don’t know how to tell Donghae this since that bad guy told me not to tell anyone, I try to lie on him, im sorry to Donghae but I have to do this by myself since this is my problem ……I walked away and decided to walk home, Donghae then followed me from behind. Just a few mins to reach kyu’s apartment…..

 

*I walked quickly*

 

Donghae: *pull me* stopped!!!

 

*I stopped* *turn back*

 

Donghae: _______, what is going on now???

Me: donghae, I cant say this to you…..sorry…

Donghae: WHY??? Im you bf________, why you cant tell me??? Is it because you don’t trust on me huh???? You been like this since we meet, I wanna love you_________, and I want you to love me back........pls tell me if there's anything happen to you…….pls……

Me: i…… *facing down* it’s gonna be late now you should go home now….

Donghae: __________!! ok…...fine……..you too…you look tired….get some rest ok….

Me: ok…you too….bye and take care….

Donghae: ok….bye…..

 

Donghae left and I went in, I saw kyu was lying on the couch and there’s many soju on the table, what happen? I think his drunk again, I approach him to see if he's asleep or not, but yes his sleep, I took all the soju bottles and put in the rubbish can. Kyu was sleeping with his hand fall out the couch and his leg was out too, I took a blanket from his room and put on him, I put his leg and hand back carefully not wanting him awake, as I put his hand back up, he grabbed my hand tightly, I was shocked at the moment, I try to pull back my hand but failed, he was holding my hand with his both….cold hand??....is it winter now? But I tought it was summer, suppose to be hot or warm, but why kyu’s hand was cold like ice, I touched his hand with my other hand, it's really cold, I touched his forehead, OMO…hot like hell!!!! Maybe his sick, so I quickly release my hand and went to the kitchen took a bowl of water and went to the bathroom took a towel and rush to the living room, I put a wet towel on his forehead and put it back to the bowl and repeating the action for about ten times, then I checked back his temperature it was warm down a little bit, I signed, I was so worried when I found out that Kyu was having a high fever, I don’t know why I was so worried about Kyu’s health like how I worried Siwon oppa , it feel weird, I don’t know what to say…. I keep staying beside Kyu till he wake up, I was so tired coz of going out with Donghae I think, so I fell asleep beside him putting my head beside his arm and my hand between Kyu’s arm and my head, I was in a deep sleep till then I felt a cold hand touched my hand, I woke up and found out that Kyu was looking at me…..

 

Me: you woke!!

Kyu: yeah…* weak voice*

Me: *touched his forehead* you feel better than before, get some rest and you will be ok

Kyu: ok…*looked at me*

Me: can I asked you something?

Kyu: what is it?

Me: why you were drunk last night? Is there something happen to you?

Kyu: ………nothing…….nothing happen……………

Me: are you sure?

Kyu: yes……*weak voice*

Me: ok then….you rest for awhile……

Kyu: *smile weakly at me* *then he close his eyes and holding my hand*

 

I don’t know why but my hand felt wanna touched his beautiful face when I saw it, I never looked so close like this to him before, I took this chance to look every part of his face, it was so white, his skin was soft and his lips was red like an apple and I wanna get those lips to my lips, im weird this day is it because what happen at the park there, the person who called me.

 

-----------flashback [ at the park when someone called me ]--------------------------

 

Me: yoboseyeo??

 

??: annyeonghaseyo~~…… hahahaha *evil laugh* still remember me young lady?

 

Me: you….*shocked*

 

??: haha….i called you just wanna said hi and hi ^^….. I wanted to remember you about our deal, remember *asked with a low man voice*(for example, the voice was like from a fish movie from Disney call NEMO or whatever, the voice of the shark that wanna eat dora and the clown fish, maybe I give you guys link ok)

 

http://youtu.be/ea6yjT65wSQ 

 

Me: yeah…I still remember….

??: well tomorrow is the day that we meet again…..so follow what I said to you before ok, and see ya *HAHAHAHAHA….* *EVIL LAUGH* *hung up*

 

As I wanted to ask something that guy already hung up, I wanted to ask where is Siwon oppa?

 

---------------------------------------[ end ]----------------------------------------------

 

I didn’t realize that I fell asleep while thinking what happen last night.

 

[skip]

 

I found out that my face been shined by something, when I slowly opened my eyes, I saw the ‘SHINeeg’ light it was from outside the window, I woke up and it's morning, I look at the clock it was 10am, I took a 15mins baths and felt myself fresh, I went to the living room to checked Kyu’s temperature. I touched his forehead, it was better than last night, I felt relief that his temperature almost went back to normal. He suddenly hold my hand when I touched his forehead, omo, did I woke him up by touching his forehead?

 

Me: did I wake you up by touching your forehead??

Kyu: *smiling at me* no…I just felt a warm hand touching me, and I don’t wanted to let go of this warm hand from me, *looked at me with his beautiful eyes* pls stay with me for awhile….

Me: *blushed*

 

I cant said anything when his amazing eyes looked at me, his eye was like pulling me to him near and nearrer and I cant reject him so I set beside him watching him sleeping, after awhile I fell asleep…..

 

[skip]

 

When I woke up it was 7pm, wow……that was long, it been 9 hours I slept with Kyu, and suddenly I remember that I have to bring 900won and went to _________place before 9pm. I went to my room and prepare, then I went out as I pass by Kyu who was still lying on the couch, I left a note beside him and left…… after an hour I reached the place where I need to meet them, I saw there’s many guys out there, I walked toward them…..

 

A GUY: hey boss, she’s here…..

Boss: take her in…..

 

The GUY and 2 black guys took me to their boss…..

 

Boss: so you here *smirked*

 

There’s 5 guys surrounding me im scared and I don’t know what to do, just then the BIG GUY that scratched me with broken glasses came….maybe his their leader here….

 

BIG GUY: you finally came ^^ come *brought me to his room I mean his bossy room*

 

I kindda scared but I have to learn how to be tough since I’m here is to safe Siwon oppa. The big guy talked to me everything that he wanted to talk but I just nodded only….

 

BIG GUY: so we started now shall we^^ *sapped his finger*

 

There’re two black guys coming from behind of this BIG GUY, it seem like they brought a guy between them, that guy seem familiar to me. I cant see his face clearly coz of the dark background there, when they come closer I saw his face that make me shocked…..

 

Me: OPPA!!!! *run to him*

 

There’re other three black guys run toward me and stop me from running toward Siwon oppa, they hold me tightly till I cant move a single step, the BIG GUY took the bag that was on the ground and took a looked inside the bag, he checked everything and it was all complete in one bag. But you know bad guys wont let you go away so easy, they will do something bad things to you first. After they clean up the mess, they started to do something bad, they put Siwon oppa aside and that BIG GUY came approached me…..

 

BIG GUY: *smirked* so where we start first, huh?

 

The BIG GUY came toward me and started to touch me, but someone took his hand of me. When I looked up, it was them^^ they’re here….

 

Leeteuk: don’t worried__________, Siwon….we’re here……

Heechul: don’t you dare touched my gorgeous!!!!

Sungmin: back off before I start my move *doing the martial acts move*

Eunhyuk: if you touch her you dead *doing monkey move*

Donghae: …………….

Eunhyuk: *whisper* pissss…….what are you standing there for, come out…..

Donghae: ya monkey, I know you’re monkey, but don’t do this in front of many people, it’s embarrassing *cover his face*

Eunhyuk: YA!! *shouted at fishy* you still have time talking about my move……stupid fishy…..

Ryeowook: we’ll safe you guys _________ Siwonnie……

Kibum : do we have time to talk now? *looked at behind the wall where someone is hiding there* LET’S GO!!!!!

 

After Kibum shouted LET’S GO, they all rushed and started to fight like a war. I was standing in the middle, I have no place run coz too many of them. Then, a warm hand pull me out of the crowed, he pull me to a safety place, it was Kyuhyun.

 

Me: how do you guy know I was here?

Kyu: the note….

Me: oh yeah…I forgot about that….

Kyu: hey you should told us about this……*a little angry*

Me: I’m sorry….i’m really sorry……

Kyu: it ok….as long you are safe…..*smile at me*

Me: what about Siwon oppa?

Kyu: don’t worried, Siwon’s friends are here to safe him too….

Me: ohhhh……thank god……

 

Kyu hugged me to calm me down, but just then someone grabbed Kyu from his back and pull him out to fight him so Kyu fight them back, then there’s two guys came out from nowhere pull me to other side, Kyu saw it and try to safe me, he punched the guys and told me to run away….

 

Kyu: *punched the guys* run________!!!!!!

Me: but you….oppa and the guys……

Kyu: JUST RUN!!!!!

Me: kyu……

Kyu: RUN!!!!!!!!!! *shouted as loud as he can*

 

I run away from them, but I cant, I cant leave them here, I turn back around and saw Kyuhyun is fighting 5 against 1, Donghae been punched by those black guys, Siwon oppa been safed by Yesung and Shindong but they been surrounding by the black guys, I cant stand it anymore, I wanted to help them, when I saw Donghae lying on the ground, he faced me, although he was in pain he still wanna shouted “RUN AWAY” but failed, I can see his mouth saying the word, I have no choice but followed what they told me to do, just then 3 black guys run toward me, I run as fast as I can, I don’t know where I’m running, all I know was saving my own life now. I didn’t know that I was running toward the road, i was busy running to safe my life till I felt something heavy, heavy than Shindong 10 times XD knocked on me hardly, I was rolling like a stick to the road side, I cant feel anything, I cant feel my body nether, all I felt was dizzy in my head and slowly…….slowly………….slowly………….everything went blanked, blanked than you ever know……………

 

Blanked…………………….blanked …………………….blanked…………………..blanked……………………………

 

 

 

[ sorry for the wrong spelling and such, hope you like it, enjoy~ ]