Try to be normal

I’m in love with you

??: OUCH!!!!.......

Me: huh??? Heechul!! Why are you at the floor???

Heechul: I’m sleeping deh…..and it hurt you know…

Me: oh, im sorry, I didn’t know you were on the floor coz it was so dark and I cant see you here…..jongmal bianne Heechul….jongmal bianne……

 

I keep saying sorry coz im scare of Heechul will get angry on me, heechul cant stand anymore and stop me from saying another word, he got up and wanted to turn on the light, but he suddenly fell down….

 

Heechul: OUCH!!!!! What the!!!! Who’s the one sleeping in this area, huh?

 

Heechul got step by me and it hurt, and now he fell on someone and it hurt again. Who’s that?

 

Eunhyuk: AWWW!!!!! My hand!!!!! *wanted to cried like a baby*

Heechul: YA!!!!! *shouted loudly* (then, he remember that everyone was still in their dream land and don’t wanted to wake them up, so he said quietly) monkey, why you here??

 

Eunhyuk cant said a word coz his hand is in pain now, he's like a little children who want to cry, so cuteXD. I cant stand the mood here so I stand up and went to the kitchen, Heechul still blaming eunhyuk coz of making him fell down and they stared to fight again. The others just woke up from hearing heechul n eunhyuk fighting there….

 

Leeteuk: what’s with the nose guys? *yawn*

Donghae: yeah, you guys might woke _________ up…..

Sungmin: fighting again huh! *smirked*

Leeteuk: Minnie don’t tell me they were always like this….

Sungmin: no words to said….

Leeteuk: come on guys, can you guys take a break, im tied to do this guys, pls…..

 

They stared to pull each other hear and smacked here smacked there, Leeteuk and the other guys help to stop the fight…..so I came out from the kitchen and stop them….

 

Me : hey guys, breakfast is ready ^^

 

They all shocked when they saw me at the kitchen….. accept Heechul…

 

Donghae: hey, __________ when did you woke up?

Heechul : *looking at monkey* just know, and suddenly step on me…

Me: I didn’t mean to…..

Donghae: *walk to me* hey, sweaty are you feeling better now?

Me: yeah, donghae I’m ok now *smile at him*

Ki bum: *looked at the dining table* wow…smells good here….

Me: hey guys, I made some breakfast here, come and eat….

 

After they heard food, they all rush to the kitchen and find seat to eat, even eunhyuk and heechul too….. so we ate our breakfast together and went to school together……

 

In the classroom…..our teacher didn’t come today, so we were doing our things…. Me and the guys were siting together and chat…..i was siting between Donghae and Kyuhyun, so we play a game and enjoy it….. school end….

 

Heechul: WOOOOO!!!!! *shouted very loud* finally end of school….and now say hello to summer, but it would be not fun without someone…..:(

 

After they heard what Heechul said, they all turn into down mood. I don’t want them to be like this coz of Siwon oppa, I want them happy everyday, this will make Siwon oppa happy too….

 

Me: come on guys don’t be like this…..

 

Donghae don’t want me to look sad everyday too, so he and eunhyuk make a funny face to make us happy back, so we laugh when they make a funny face….

 

Donghae: come on guys let's go home^^

All: ne!!!!

 

So we went back home….on the way went back…..

 

Kyuhyun; ok guys you can go now….

Heechul: what?! But we wanna visit your house…

Kyuhyun: no! you guys came to my house almost everyday, and I need some space too you know….

Eunhuk: but we….

 

When Eunhyuk wanted to say something, Leeteuk disturb him by saying……

 

Leeteuk: ok, we wont come to your house and disturb you again kyu, don’t get mad, but you need to promise us that you will take good care of __________, araseo?

Kyuhyun: ne, araseo….

Donghae: *walk to me* don’t worry kyu will take care of you ok sweaty….anything call me ok….

Me: ne^^

 

So they all went off and left me and kyu, so we walked in together…..

 

Kyuhyun: you seem so close with Donghae… *while putting his thing down*

Me: uhm….yeah…..

Kyuhyun: look's like you really love him huh….. *set on the couch*

Me: uhm…….

 

Kyuhyun saw me like has no word to say, and he was thinking something. I thought he has nothing to ask so I walk to my room, then….

 

Kyuhyun: if you love him, you will said the most 3 important word. But I didn’t hear you said it before to him….

 

I didn’t know what to say and just ignore him and went to my room, as I close the door room behind me, I was lining against the door and think of something….

 

‘ why he keep asking me question about between Donghae and me? That’s wired….’

 

I don’t want to think so much and I went to take a 10mins bath and went to prepare dinner for Kyuhyun, scared that he will get hungry. After I finish make ramen I ask him to come and eat, so we eat together at the dining table. While I was eating, I felt something wired, something keep disturbing me, when I looked up, kyu look away, I felt like he keep looking at me when I was eating, I quickly eat my ramen and went to my room. Then , I sit on my bed thinking what to do, I suddenly felt like wanna call Donghae, what! Why suddenly I felt like that? What wrong with me, am I missed Donghae just a night?? I didn’t know that my hand was finding Donghae’s name and dial it, then….

 

Donghae: yoboseyeo?

 

Omo…he pick up what am I gonna say?

 

Donghae: ________, is that you? 

Me: uhm…yeah…

Domnghae: oh, __________. Anything you need?

Me: uhm….can you sang a song for me?

Donghae: oh, ok…what song?

Me: any song that can make me fall asleep….

Donghae: ok….

 

So Donghae sang a song for me….

 

我怕來不及 我要抱著你

I’m afraid it’s too late   I want to hold you


直到感覺你的皺紋 有了歲月的痕跡
Know that I felt your impression Having the moon’s impression


直到肯定你是真的 直到失去力氣
Know that you were real Knew   I lost strength


為了你 我願意
For you I will



動也不能動 也要看著你
Want to move but can’t   Still want to look at you


直到感覺你的髮線 有了白雪的痕跡
Realized I felt your realize for me   Has an impression like a print in the snow

直到視線變得模糊 直到不能呼
Realized the blurriness of thought   Realized I couldn’t breathe


讓我們 形影不離
Letting Us Be inseparable



如果 全世界我也可以放棄
If I could, I would give up the whole world


至少還有你 值得我去珍惜
At least there’s still you   Deserve my cherish


而你在這裡 就是生命的奇蹟
And you here with me Is life’s surprise


也許 全世界我也可以忘記
Maybe I could forget the whole world


就是不願意 失去你的消息
I wouldn’t If I would loose track of you


你掌心的痣 我總記得在那裡
Your heart’s location   I finally remember where it is



我怕來不及 我要抱著
I’m afraid it’s too late   I want to hold you


直到感覺你的髮線 有了白雪的痕跡
Realized I felt your realize for me   Has an impression like a print in the snow


直到視線變得模糊 直到不能呼
Realized the blurriness of thought   Realized I couldn’t breathe


讓我們 形影不離
Letting us   Be Inseparable



如果 全世界我也可以放棄
If I could, I would give up the whole world


至少還有你 值得我去珍惜
At least there’s still you   Deserve my cherish


而你在這裡 就是生命的奇蹟
And you here with me Is life’s surprise


也許 全世界我也可以忘記
Maybe I could forget the whole world


就是不願意 失去你的消息
I wouldn’t If I would loose track of you


你掌心的痣 我總記得在那裡
Your heart’s location I finally remember where it is



我們好不容易 我們身不由己
We are not easy   We are not ourselves


我怕時間太快 不夠將你看仔細

I’m afraid time’s too fast   Haven’t seen you close enough

我怕時間太慢 日夜擔心失去你
I’m afraid time’s too slow   Scared of the day I will lose you


恨不得一夜之間白頭 永不分離
Scared that in one night we will turn old   Be Inseparable



如果 全世界我也可以放棄
If I could, I would give up the whole world


至少還有你 值得我去珍惜
At least there’s still you   Deserve my cherish


而你在這裡 就是生命的奇蹟
And you here with me Is life’s surprise


也許 全世界我也可以忘記
Maybe I could forget the whole world


就是不願意 失去你的消息
I wouldn’t If I would loose track of you


你掌心的痣 我總記得在那裡
Your heart’s location I finally remember where it is


在那裡
Where is it?

 

Song- 至少還有你At Least There’s Still You by Super Junior-M

 

After Donghae finish sang the song, he didn’t heard anything from the phone, he know that I was asleep, he wish me good night and hung up.

 

Next morning, it was Saturday….

 

I woke up in the morning and I saw my phone have one message, I open it, it was from Donghae….

 

From Donghae:

Morning, sunshine^^

 

From ______:

Morning^^

 

From Donghae:

Are you free today? Wanna go out?

 

From _______:

Sure…

 

From Donghae:

Ok, so we meet at the mall?

 

From______:
ok..^^

 

 

I wake up from my bed and went to take a 5mins bath, change my cloth and im ready, wow…I look good^^ I went to find Kyuhyun at the living room, but he was not there, maybe he was in his room. So I went to his room to find him, I knock the door and went in….

 

Me: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Kyu: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

 

I was stoned for a moment, kyu was changing his cloth, I saw his perfect body, his white skin and his abs….OMG…..all just suit his body. I quickly close the door and went to the living room, I keep thinking his nice body, then kyu came out from his room….

 

Kyu: *looked at me*…….. what do you want to said just now?

Me: uhm…can you take me to the mall?

Kyu: mall?

Me: yeah…. I have a meeting with Donghae there…

Kyu: oh…ok…. [he sound like disappointed]

 

Kyu drove me to the mall…..

 

Me: thanks Kyu, you the best^^ *smile at him while went out of the car*

Kyu: ye…welcome….wait….*hold my hand*

Me: *shocked a little* yes?

Kyu: anything happen call me ok….

Me: ok….dont worry Donghae's with me^^

 

I went in into the mall, and kyu left…..i went to search Donghae and I found him looking at a shop…..

 

Me: hey….

Donghae: oh, hey _________, you here^^

Me: yeah…so where we going?

Donghae: uhm…..how about shopping?

Me: ok…

 

Well we were not kindda shopping, just window shop….

 

[skip]

 

It was almost 7pm, Donghae wanted to bring me to the park to watch fireworks. We sit under a big tree and watch the view, the view is so beautiful at the night, I wish Siwon oppa can see this, I hope I can watch with him, I miss him very much, where are you oppa? Suddenly, my phone rang, I pick up….

 

Me: yoboseyeo??

 

??: annyeonghaseyo….. 

 

 

[ sorry for the wrong spelling and such and the 'kindda lame' story, I feel like this story swich things so sudden. But I try my best to do the story as best as I could, I hope you like the story, I would like to thank to everyone who read my story and support it, I hope you still read and support the story, THANK YOU!!! ^^ care to add me as your friend ^^ enjoy~ ]