fine....

I’m in love with you

The next day is Sunday……hmm…..what should I do today, it so boring stay at home……

 

Siwon: “ hey sis….wanna go out and play?? “

Me: “ YES YES YES!!! Thought you will never ask….^^“

 

Siwon oppa will ask me out when we felt boring staying at home with nothing to do, he always take me out and play….the reason I love this oppa ^^

 

Siwon: “ well ok…..i’ll call the guys and join us ok…..^^ “

Me: “ ok…..i’ll prepare something first… “

 

A few minute after Siwon oppa’s call…..the door bell rang…..i went to open the door and it’s them….wow…that’s fast….

 

Me: “ wow….that’s so fast…..Siwon oppa just end up calling you guys and you guys came here for 1 minute…. “

Heechul : “ that’s normal to us….you know what Siwon said, going out and play, if you guys invite us we will never reject this request ^^…. “

Eunhyuk: “ so where are we going? Huh? Where? *with an exited face* “

Donghae: “ easy monkey….easy……we will think of some fun place “

Ryeowook: “ yeay…..we can gatter together again J”

Kibum: “ uhmm……are you not going to let us in? “

Me: “ oh…sorry…common in guys….i prepare some tea before we go ^^ “

 

So we drink some tea and went to fun park (the place where yonghwa n seohyun went there and take a pic with the ghost n more in WGM)…..OMG…there’s so many people lining up….so we bought our ticket and went inside…..we play a lot of things….it was so much fun, we stop by the shop to buy things, we look around the shop to see what we want….suddenly I knock on someone and felt on the floor, and my is pain, that person help me up…..

 

??: “ I’m soooo soooo sorry…..really sorry……kincana??? “

Me: “ ne…kincana… “

 

that guy keep saying sorry to me, I’ll try to stop him from saying sorry for many time…then, Siwon oppa came to me….

 

Siwon: “ is there something wrong?? “

Me: “ emm….i accidently knock on him, and he keep saying sorry…. “

Siwon: “ so are you ok? “

Me: “ yea…I’m fine… “

Siwon: “ *look at the guy* ohh…you came! Where are the others?? “

??: “ they at other area ^^ “

 

I’m confusing …..they know each other? Who is he? How Siwon oppa know him?

 

Me: “ *talk to SIwon oppa* emm…..oppa? who is he? “

Siwon: “ oh…sorry didn’t tell you….________, meet Leeteuk, his my classmate and my bestfriend, and teuk meet my little sis _________ “

Leeteuk: “ hi, my name is Leeteuk, you can call me teukie or your angel oppa^^ “

Me: “ hi, nice to meet you….emm…..Teukie…oppa…my name is ________ “

Teuk: “ *talk to Siwon* hey, your sis look cute^^ “

Siwon: “ thanks ^^ I’m a handsome guy, of cost  my little sis is a pretty and cute girl^^ “

 

I heard what they talking about, I’m blushing when I heard they talking about me, Siwon oppa ‘s friend is nice and he kindda look cute to me^^…..so we chat and walk around the shop together…..then we gather all around, the volume of people much more than before, some of them I don’t know, we all gather around and sit together, there are 12 of us together, why are there so many, I thought it just me, Siwon opaa and the guys?

 

Siwon: “ hey guys…I want you guys to meet my friend….*pointing at someone beside him* this is Leeteuk, *pointing beside teuk* this is Hankyung, *pointing beside han* and this is Yesung “

Teuk, Han,Yesung: “*bow* Annyeong haseyo bangapseumnida “

The guys+me: “ *bow* bangapseumnida “

Siwon: “ I’m the one who all them to join us… “

Me: “ oh…really! That great, so let go and play…. “

 

So we play together, it was so much fun….we went to the spinning thing, Siwon oppa set with his friend, and me set with the guys, that thing spin us, it make my head dizzy and hair was mess, when we get down, I cant stand stil, I was about to fall down when Donghae quickly hold me before I fall down, he comb my hair neatly with his hand, after he comb I quickly stand properly and walk towards the guys….

We continue play, we went to the hunted house, firstly I don’t want to go in,but the guys all pull me in front of them, when we get in, all of them hide behind me, so I was the one who walk first, then there’s a ghost came out from the wall, in that time Wook was standing near that wall, the ghost came out and Wook screaming like a girl but this time is more higher than a girl voice, he panic and ran to me, he hold me tightly till I fill the pain, then, we set on a bench, then suddenly another ghost pop out in front of us, Heechul saw it first and jump up and scream more loundly than Wook and even higher than Wook’s scream, he scream till he has no more energy to scream, Sungmin and Kibum help Heechul, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun help Wook, Siwon oppa and his friend hiding behind me, Donghae stand beside me since we came in…..after we walk all inside the hunted house, we walk out of it….Wook and Heechul was fainted after we came out, Siwon oppa and his friend was about to faint too, all the guys were scared of ghost but I’m not….we went to many place….

 

[skip]

 

It’s time for us to go back, Siwon oppa drive his friends back, and Kibum knows how to drive, so he drive us back to our house, the guys went to our house too, me and the guys reached first, the guys went to bath first, so while they were bathing, I cooked dinner for all of us, after they bath they ate the food I cooked for them and I went for bath for 5 min, after I bath I saw the guys set in the living room and watching Jumong…..

 

Heechul: “ hey pretty…. Wanna watched Jumong?? “

Me: “ yeah, sure^^ “

 

So I went to the couch and set beside Heechul, we watched Jumong together, I felt so bored watching it and went to my room and sleep, the reason I don’t want to sleep outside was because Siwon oppa was not there so I can't sleep outside without him, it will be dangerous you know…guys....

 

[skip]

 

The next morning…..i wake up early and make a simple breakfast, then I wake up the guys and I found out that Siwon oppa was already home, he sleeped with the guys last night, he seems tired, where could he been last night??? The guys woke up and ate the breakfast I maid, then we went to school together……

 

[skip]

 

After school…..donghae wanted me to meet him at the park, I guest he wanna know my answer. So all the guys were already went back home, and I told Siwon oppa that I went out with friend. So we meet at the park, I saw donghae standing under the tree and with something behind him, so I approach him…..

 

Me: “ hey donghae….what up? “

Donghae: “ hi________, you here^^”

Me: “ yeah…..you told me to come here, and I promise it, so I’ll never broke any promise “

Donghae : “ oh ok, have a seat first “

Me: “ ok *seat down* so……. “

Donghae: “ well….have you think about it??? “

Me: “ huh???? About what???? “

Donghae: “ don’t you remember…… about ……you know….*said softly* being my girlfriend…. “

Me: “ oh….uhm….about that………… “

Donghae: “ pls, I love you _________, pls be my girlfriend…pls “

 

Then, donghae went in front of me, he nail down like how someone ask you to get marry, he took out something from his back and gave it to me, it was a small box, I open it up and it was a ring, a ring that wrote DH<3__, I was so shocked to see the ring, I really felt that donghae really love me, what am I gonna do? do I need to accept him?

 

Me: “ donghae….i……

Donghae: “ this is the first time I in love with someone, and I hope my lover will not run away from me…. Pls be my girlfriend…. “

Me: “ well….fine I’ll be your girlfriend“

Donghae: “ really?!?! Thankyou _______ I love you “

Me: “ ehm… “

 

Actually, Donghae-ah.... I really don’t have feeling for you, but your word was attracting me to take you and I can't help it but to accept. I'm sorry for lying you. But I will try to fall in love with you. I'll try....

Donghae is happy that I’m his girlfriend, he hold my hand and walk around the park together, we talk and walk till we didn’t even relies the time is gonna be 7, so donghae walk me home, he kiss my cheek and left, I went in…..

 

Siwon: “ oh, you're back, hey________ help me to watch the house when I’m out ok “

*took his bag and ran to the door*

Siwon: “ oh and one more thing there's an important document inside my room, if I'm not back, pls take care of those document and yourself ok “

Me: “ what? What are you talking about oppa? “

 

*ran to me*

 

Siwon: “ *hold my face and look into my eyes* listen __________, I wanted you to stay here and lock all the doors and windows ok, if im not back call leeteuk ok……….. “

 

*went to the door**suddenly stop**turn to me*

 

Siwon: “ I love you __________, I always love my cute little sis no matter what and mom too, be safe…. " 

 

Then Siwon oppa walked away, I don’t understand what Siwon oppa talked about, what don’t be back?!?! What safe document?!?! i close the door and eat my dinner, Siwon oppa made for me, I like the food that Siwon oppa cooked for me. Then I went to sleep……

 

The next morning……………

 

I woke up and I heard something noisy outside the living room, so I open my bedroom door and went out, OMG……AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

 

[ sorry for not update it soon, hope you like it, sorry for the wrong spelling thing and such, my english is not that good. ENJOY~ ]