A Whole New World

I’m in love with you

I rest in my room, you know I just got out from hospital, I need more rest. I slept soundly…..

 

The next day… A Whole New World For Me…..

 

Ahjumma told me to pack my things and follow her so I do what she said. She brought me to a big place, I saw many ‘big bird’ there, I wonder where we are going. We got down from the cab and went in to that place. The maid brought our bags and everything into the place to, after waiting for half an hour, we got into that ‘big bird’ it was huge than I thought. I sat beside ahjumma and my seat was near the window so I can watched the view…. The ‘big bird started to move…

 

Me: ahjumma why we have to sit in this ‘big bird’ anyway?

Ahjumma: *raised her eyebrow * ‘big bird’? *smile* this is not the ‘big bird’ you always seen in the zoo my dear, it an airplane.

Me: ohhh *like a little kid**smile at ahjumma**looked outside the window*

Ahjumma: *looked at me while I looked at the window**worried*

 

I slept along the journey, finally we reached there. We went out of the plane and went to the cab….

 

Me: ahjumma, where are we now?

Ahjumma: we’re in LA now dear, home sweat home.

Me: really…we’re almost there…yeay^^

 

We flag a cab and went to ahjumma's house, well also my house. When we reached there, the house was near the beach. I went into the house and search for my room but I cant find it. Ahjumma saw me and brought me to my room, OMO…it so beautiful, the room was so sweat, I can hear the wave sound outside from my room, I went outside and it the beach. My room was facing the beach. I was so happy that I hugged ahjumma and I thank her too.

 

Me: thank you ahjumma,I don’t know what to say.

Ahjumma: you no need to say anything, just be my good girl *smile* oh and one more thing, there’s someone will tour you around here, and don’t worried he’ll protect and take good care of you.

Me: oh, so who is he?

Ahjumma: uhm…his one of my friend’s son, he stay near here, he know about what happen to you so he came here to visit you.

Me: oh…really…so…where is he now?

Ahjumma: he’ll come in a minute you just wait here ok. Take care.

Me: uhm…ne…I will…

 

So I wait for a while, then someone tapped my shoulder, I turn around and….

 

??: hey______, *hugged you* long time no see, I missed you very much *hugged tight*

Me: uhm…hi…can you let me go…

??: just 5 more mins…

Me: oh…ok…

 

5mins pasted….he let go of me…

 

Me: uhm…do I know you?

??: _______, I heard that you got amnesia, you might not remember me, but that's ok, I’ll help you to get your memories back ok…

Me: uhm…ok…so…can we start from beginning? Like how we first tmet…

??: ok…I’ll introduce myself ok, hi, my name is Henry, nice to meet you, I came from Canada, I move here coz of my dad’s company, so from now on we’re friends ok and when we get close together you’ll be my gf^^

Me: gf? What's that?

Henry: girlfriend, it means you be someone’s girl forever with the one you love so much.

Me: oh…but I don’t love you…

Henry: I will make you love me.

Me: oh…ok…*confused*

 

Henry is a nice guy, he’s so cute, he has a white face, nice smile, tiny eyes and his cute. I kindda like him. He brought me to his car and drove off. He tour me around LA well of course not ‘AROUND’ just near our house. After tour me around, he brought me to his house, he want me to see his family. He told me that ahjumma know his family too, so they must be friend. when we reached in front of his house, he open the door for me, oh how sweat he is, he brought me in too…….

 

Me: I’m getting nervous here…

Henry: don’t worry, I’m here *hold my hand*

Me: ….*looked at the hand*…..*walked in with Henry*

 

-------------------------[inside the house]--------------------------

 

Henry’s omma: oh hi there _____________, we have long time not meeting each other. How are you? *hugged me*

Me: well…I’m fine thank you. Do we met before?

Henry’s omma: what?

Henry: uhm…mom…she got………..amnesia…

Henry’s omma & appa: what?! How did this happen?

Henry: well I’ll tell you guys later, maybe we should eat first.

Henry’s omma: oh yeah, right, common ________, let's eat, you must be hungry^^

Me: yeah, a little.

 

So we ate our dinner at Henry’s house. His omma was so kind she take good care of me well. After we ate, I wanted to help Henry’s omma at the kitchen but she told me to go out with Henry so I followed what she told me to do. Henry brought me to the beach, the sound of the wave was nice, it make me relax, although I cant remember anything, but I’m sure that I have been this way before. We walked at the beach, enjoying the wind and the sound of the wave. Henry saw me yawning while we walking…

 

Me: *yawn* *yawn*

Henry: you must be tired.

Me: maybe…but I can still walked…*continue walked*

Henry: no you cant*pulled me*, common you need to rest.

Me: *sighed* fine…

Henry: I can still bring you here tomorrow^^don’t be sad *touched my check*

Me: ok…

 

Henry knows that I’m tired, he knows that I cannot walk anymore duet to the tiredness, he suddenly piggy bag me and I was kindda shocked a little…

 

Me: hey…uhm…Henry, can you put me down?

Henry: no way, I carried you back home you just stay still.

Me: but…

Henry: *make a cute face* pls~~~

Me: *cant stand anymore* fine *pinched his chubby cheeks*

 

He carried me till we got home, but when we were walked home I already slept on him. So ahjumma told henry to put me on my bed, he slowly put me down coz he don’t want me to wake up but too bad he wake me up…

 

Henry: *slowly put me on my bed* *trying to put my head on the pillow*

Me: *open my eyes*

Henry: oh…you awake…..did I wake you up? I’m sorry…I just….

Me: it’s ok…you didn’t wake me up….*trying to seat*

Me: sorry for making you do…this…

Henry: no…it me who want to do this…

Me: why?

Henry: coz I don’t want to wake you up. You looked like in a deep sleep. How can I wake you up, anyway you need rest too.

Me: thanks. You really taking care of me. *sighed* I wish I could remember everything especially you. You were good to me. Is there a special relationship between us?

 

-----------------------------------[ Henry’s POV ]-----------------------------

 

_____: thanks. You really taking care of me. *sighed* I wish I could remember everything especially you. You were good to me. Is there a special relationship between us?

 

______, when you were a little kid, you belong from here______. My first met with you was in the primary school, you looked lonely and I approached you. We were friends after that, at first I thought I was the first friend you ever had but then you introduce a best friend of you, his name was Kibum. At that time I thought you guys were a couple, I misunderstood you guys for 3 months. But at the end, you told me the truth between you and Kibum. You guys just a best friend, Kibum even promised you that he will just love you as a best friend abd a litter sister no matter what. After that, I started to like you, I cant help myself to stop loving you. We were a couple for 5 years after I told your omma that I love you so much. But after finishing our high school, you said you wanted to go Korea to visit your Siwon oppa, you just said this to your omma and Kibum, you didn’t even told me you were going to Korea. Before you leaving, you just said that you wanted to break up with me(there’s a reason), I cant accept that and we got fight till you left. And when you got back from Korea, this was the result of coming back from there. Now, I won’t let you go again, cause I scared you will get hurt again. I don’t want to see you were hurting. Now you got amnesia, it a chance for me to get you back, I will get you back to my side _______. I WILL and I’ll never let you leave me.

 

Me: ______, we’re in a special relationship now. You’re my gf.

_____: really? Well I wish I can remember what we’re doing together in the pasted.

Me: you don’t need to remember the past now. You can start your new world with me. I’ll be with you forever now.

_____: but I…..

Me: I love you _______. I always want you to stay by my side.

_____: well…I’m here now…don’t worry…I wont leave you…

Me: promise me don’t leave me ok *hugged me*

_____: ok…I wont…*hugged him back*

 

----------------[end of Henry’s POV ]--------------------------------

Henry stay by my side till I fell asleep. He then went back to his home. The next morning….

 

??: hey, morning sunshine..^^

Me: uhm…*yawn* hey…..uhm….

??: Henry

Me: oh yeah…Henry…morning Henry.

Henry: *cute smile*

Me: what? Why are you smile?

Henry: nothing. Just….seeing my girl sleeping just now……she was soooo cute and pretty…^^

Me: *blushed*

Henry: common…get yourself ready….and I’ll take you to some place…

Me: where?

Henry: *come closer to me* *whisper at my ear* secret^^

Me: owww….when you gonna tell me? *pout*

Henry: after you get ready.

Me: ok. Wait me down stares ok.

Henry: ok^^ hurry up if not I’m not gonna tell you.

Me: ok

 

I get myself ready, I don’t know which one I need to wear cause there’s so many beautiful cloths that ahjumma brought for me. I just picked a pretty white dress and make myself up. I went down and saw Henry was talking to ahjumma…

 

Ahjumma: looked how pretty she is^^

Henry: of course. She’s the daughter that you born aun, she’s pretty just like you ^^

Ahjumma: pls take care of her ne Henry, you the responsible for her^^

Henry: I will…. Just lean her to me ahjumma. We’ll be back soon^^

Ahjumma: just be back before dinner ne.

Henry: ne aun.

 

I followed Henry to his car, in the car…

 

Me: so tell me where we’re going?

Henry: of cause not, you’re late I cant tell you

Me: what! I’m not late.

Henry: yes you were *tested me*

Me: no I’m not

Henry: yes you were^^

Me: fine, I’m late *mad a little*

 

I didn’t talk to Henry after that. Then we reached the place, it beautiful, it a park, a big park. I wonder why we’re here. I got down from the car, I saw Henry was reaching for something, he was holding a picnic basket? Why? Then he brought me to a big filed, we sat under a big tree. Henry set all the food and everything he brought. After he finish he ask me to sit so I follow. I didn’t talk to him even when we were eating. He cant stand it anymore….

 

Henry: *came closer to me*

Me: *don’t care*

Henry: _____

Me: *didn’t care*

Henry: _______ look at me

Me: *don’t want to*

Henry: ________ *do it cute way*

Me: *cant stand it* *turn to him*

 

OMO!!!

 

Our face was so close together, and his sweat lips touch mine. This….this…this is my first kiss right? Or not? When he kissed me, it strange, I felt that I been kissed before by someone but who? I pull myself to cut the kiss, then my head was showing a vision. There’s a guy who was lining on the floor, I was like falling on him I guess, then we kissed. My head suddenly pain…

 

Henry: are you ok______?

Me: I don’t know….there something strange…

Henry: what is it? Tell me…

Me: I don’t know. Something show up in my mind.

Henry: what did you saw?

Me: there’s….there’s….a guy….

Henry: a guy? Who?

Me: I don’t know. I cant see his face clearly. *in pain*

Henry: you should rest. Come here.

Me: *seat beside Henry* *put my head on his shoulder*

Henry: just rest here for awhile. I’m here, don’t worry.

Me: don’t leave me *slowly close my eyes*

Henry: I wont.

 

When I woke up I was on my bed, I looked at the clock on the wall, omo, it was 6pm. How long did I sleep? And why I was on the bed? I wanted to check weather Henry was still here or not, so I woke up and walked to the door, omo, my head…I’m dizzy, I cant see things clear, I try continue to walk but I cant I’m dizzy, I felt that I’m gonna fall but just then someone hold my back, I cant see it clear who is it.

 

Me: who are you?

??: it me Henry. _____ you need rest. *brought me to the bed*

Me: Henry! Oh I’m glad you here, I thought you go away. *hug him*

Henry: I wont leave my girl here. *hug back*

Henry: are you ok _______?

Me: I don’t know… my head pain.

Henry: get rest, I’ll be here.

Me: ok *lying on my bed*

Me: Henry pls don’t leave me

Henry: I wont ok….i wont….i’m sorry I left you just now….

Me: Henry, I’m scared

Henry: sshu…… I’m here don’t worry *hold my hand tight*

 

I felt asleep same as Henry, he slept beside me but still holding my hand…

 

The next day…..

 

I smell something while I’m sleeping, it smell good. I open my eyes to see what’s that smell, it’s…I don’t know what it called….but I seen this food before….

 

Henry: hey you awake…

Me: yeah…cause of the food…

Henry: here eat this…*put on my bed*

Me: eat on the bed…

Henry: yeah…and even free feeding for you

Me: really^^

Henry: here *feed me* I hope you like it

Me: *ciewing the food in my mouth* mmm….

Henry: soo? How is it?

Me: mmm….

Henry: mmm???

Me: *finish the food in my mouth* it good!! But…who cooked this???

Henry: well…*shy*

Me: Henry you cook this?

Henry: uhm…well….i learn it from your mom….but it really me who cook this for you

Me: what is the name of this food?

Henry: I ask your mom, and she said “US fried rice” she said you like this since you were young.

Me: omma?

Henry: yeah…

Me: who’s my omma?

Henry: you don’t know?

Me: how do I know? Pls tell me who’s my omma? Tell me!

Henry: ok…ok…calm down…it the ahjumma you stay with

Me: *shocked* WHAT?! You mean….*look at Henry*

Henry: yes…is her…she’s your omma…

Me: but…

 

Knock…….knock……..

 

Henry & me: *look at the door*

Henry: I open it… *open the door*

Henry: hey you here….

??: yeah…I came to see _____

 

 

[ hope you like it, sorry for the wrong spelling and such ^^ oh and did you hear the new Super Junior japanese song ^^ I like it, can't wait for the MV. enjoy~ ] 

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEPT41kciYek&h=fd38d