OMO!~

I’m in love with you

So the guys gonna do sleepover party in our room, Siwon oppa been annoying by their cute and puppy face for letting them to sleepover, so Siwon oppa agreed them but just one night, and they agreed too……

 

So I take all the pillow and blanket and gave to them, so we watched The Ring in the middle of the night , I was so scared and keep hiding behind Siwon oppa’s back, Eunhyuk and Donghae were hugging each other tightly, while Wookie keep screaming like a girl, I can't watched this anymore and I fall asleep beside Siwon oppa while others stay up to watch it……

 

At 2am……

 

I wake up suddenly in this time, I went to the kitchen and grab some snack cause I’m hungry, so after I ate I went back to the living room and continue to sleep with them, don’t misunderstanding I sleep on the sofa while the guys and Siwon oppa sleep on the floor ^^, I’ll try to cross over Kyuhyun who sleep near the sofa, I slowly crow over him when he suddenly wake up, omo I accidently wake him up, what am I gonna do??? I’ll try to stay still but he seems to know that I’ll try to cross him, he gave me a smile, my heart is beating faster than I tought, his face slowly came to me, and our lips touch to each other, OMO XD we kissed, I was so shocked that time, I think Kyuhyun was drunk, I can't back off cause his hand was holding my neck, I feel the flowers and butterfly were flying around us XD, he kiss me patiently and his lip was so sweat like candy, I kiss him back I can't stop myself from doing it, I don’t know why. Am I falling for him??

 

Suddenly I heard someone was awake so I broke off the kiss, it was Heechul but he still half awake he sleep talking….

 

Heechul: “ No No No NOOOOOO…..ahhhhhhh help me, someone save me!!!! AAAAHHHHH“  *screaming like a girl with high voice* XDLOL

 

I was about to laugh out lout, so I quickly ran to my room and laugh so hard, I think Heechul watched The Ring too much and he even dream about it……

 

So in the morning….. I already wake seens I been kissed by Kyuhyun, I’ll still can't stop thinking about what happen just now, that kissing thing, I bath too long cause I still think about it….. so I prepare breakfast for them and me while they are still in their dream land….. Wookie look so cute when he sleep with his teddy bear, and EunHae hugging together while sleeping, Siwon oppa sleep manly, I love to see his sleeping face, Heechul sleep backward his left leg is on Kibum’s stomach and right leg on Sungmin’s face, and Kyu snore while his sleep, they were so cute sleeping together….. I was prepare something when I feel someone approach me, it was Siwon oppa……

 

Siwon: “ why I smell something good in the morning “

Me: “ *turn back* oh, oppa you awake… “

Siwon: “ well I smell something good while I sleep, so I wake to see what is it…. “

Me: “ oh, it's nothing, I just cooked simple thing, your favor US fried rice, emmm yummy ^^ “

Siwon: “ awww, not again, you cook this for me seens we were a kid, don’t you have other menu or something…. =.=“

Me: “ sorry oppa for making you bored to eat this all the time, I don’t know how to cook, I just only learn this from omma, if you don’t want to eat, I’ll buy from outside is that ok? “

Siwon: “ no wonder they said that you are very easy to play on….. *laugh*:D “

Me: “ oppa == …..who is ‘they’ ? “

 

Siwon point at his back that mean the guys who still sleeping there who said that….

 

Me: “ they said that I’m easy to play on….. *faked on making an angry face to them* >_<“

Siwon: “ *smile* yeah…they said to me before, remember that you been called to see principal by them, well they play a prank on you *laugh* “

Me: “ what???? No wonder when I was in principal office, he said that he didn’t called me so I was feel a little wired…. So now I know why….*making and evil smile* hehehe…. >D<”

Siwon: “ so…what are you gonna do to them huh? “

Me: “ we’ll see about that….*evil laugh* hahahaha…. >_<” 

 

 

[ What my evil plan? ^^

hope you guys like it...enjoy~

 

oh! and 1 more thing, i'm new here so i dont know anything about this site, i need help from you guys, can i ask something, how do you post a picture in the story? sorry for the lame question~]