The Meeting Pt 2.

I Got A Clone

 

"With this in mind, I began to wonder; if only there was someone or something that could pop into your clothes and go on the stage when you can't or even just don't want to." 
 
These words said by SM's CEO had this creepy vibe to them. The confused girls looked at each other, with the exception of Sooyoung who was munching on her sandwich.
 
“Let's got to the basement, there is something waiting for you.”  Young-min said, with a cheesy smile on his face, something you would never expect from a man like him.
 
As they took a secret lift down to the basement area, the girls started to feel a bit like they were in a spy  movie. The HQ was a place for the girls to mainly do their paperwork, but now it resembled a secret lair, straight out of the latest James Bond adventure.
 
“OMO! There's a spider in here! SPIDERSPIDERSPIDER!KILL IT!!” Tiffany panicked and started hugging Hyoyeon who just happened to be next to her. 
 
The dancer was useless as she too was afraid of insects. “TAEYEON QUICKLY KILL IT!” All 9  the members started to scream and shout like crazy, huddling into a corner and holding onto each other.
 
“Calm down girls. For the biggest girl group in Asia you’re still afraid of such little things?” The president chuckled in a fail attempt to try and calm them down. “It's just a visualisation, kind of a way to try out our new idea...OH! We're here!”
 
They all stepped out of the lift. They recognised the place which had separate rooms for each SM act, whether a solo artist or a band. The CEO guided the girls to their room which they had been in many times before. 
 
Instead of going into their usual room, they were led past it and down a dimly lit corridor which they hadn’t noticed before. At the far end of it and around the corner they finally reached their destination.
 
“I PRESENT TO YOU – THE ROOM OF SONYEO SHIDAE CONCEPTS AND ARCHIVES”. The president grinned and he inserted a key card and the door opened. His voice was far  too loud, but you could tell that he was proud of it. “This is where we keep evidence of your every move, every performance, every concept, as well as ideas for your come…” He finished as he lead them inside.
 
Sunny, the energy pill, wanted to take a peek at the file with 'GIRLS' GENERATION 2015 CONCEPT' on it but she was quickly interrupted by Hyoyeon, who slapped her on the back of her head.
 
“LEE SUNKYU!” Sooyoung shouted “Stay away!”
 
“Come on girls, this is not what I wanted to show you. Ttalawa!”
 
The presidents big project was hidden under a big, red piece of cloth, waiting to be unveiled to the girls.
 
“I'm not going to waste any more time. Here is our new genius idea, Girls' Generation clones!” Young-Min grinned like a child in a sweet-shop before unravelling 9 individual capsules filled with pinkish liquid and a pixel-perfect copy of each member.
 
The room was filled with a loud 'OMONA!' which escaped all 9 girls mouths simultaneously. While each member came up to their clone and started looking at it, the president explained; “Any concert you can't attend, any show you can't go to, even press conferences – they will do it for you. Right before your debut, we took a sample of your DNA, we knew it would come in handy.”
 
“C-c-can we see them in action?” Jessica queried.
 
“There is no need to wake them up just yet, but when it will happen, we will definitely want you to be here for the moment in which we activate them.” The SM CEO replied. “So, time for a formal introduction. Girls' Generation, please take a look at Clones' Generation.”
 
Taeyeon – the Dorky Singer, Tiffany – The Cali Girl, Jessica – the Ice Princess, Seohyun – the Smart Maknae, Sooyoung – the Skinny Shikshin, Yoona – the Charming Beauty, Hyoyeon – the Dancing Queen, Yuri – the Kkap Master, Sunny – the Energy Pill.
 
“These so-called clones have your names, your skills and your looks. However you want to use them, you can. Just please don't go too far. The clones will live here, but they're completely capable of doing human things so  one call and they will be on their way to whichever place you want.”
 
The kid leader started to smile. It was not her usual smile, more of her Byuntaeng smirk.
 
“Can we go back home to rest now? You can tell us everything else  later because I’ve had too many surprises  for one day. My brain can’t handle all of this with so little sleep.” Jessica yawned. She was trying, she really was.
 
“Sure, sure. Think through, it is quite a lot to take in, I understand. We’ll give you some time off.” Young-Min smiled.
 
“Ok, come on girls, we had too much excitement today and it’s not even midday yet.” Sooyoung chuckled . “Oh, by the way, can we get some Lotteria now? I'm kind of hungry…”
 
The ensemble laughed, even though they weren't entirely sure of Young-Min's idea. They headed back, with mixed emotions. Something felt like a bit of 'Sonyeo Shidae'  had just died…
 
A/N: Sorry for the wait~! I shall hopefully update in the next week. I hope you're liking it all so far. Comments are appreciated :3. Thank you all~!