The Call

I Got A Clone

 

Girls Generation. The biggest girl group in Asia. You walk around the streets of Seoul and you’re guaranteed to hear one of their many hits playing or see their faces in adverts for the biggest brands. 
 
They were currently promoting their newest album ‘I Got A Boy’ which meant, unsurprisingly they were very busy. Their time was spent travelling up and down the country doing performances, interviews, endorsement photo shoots, fan signings and so much more. It would be a complete understatement to say they were tired.
 
On this cold evening in January they had a last minute schedule cancellation which meant they finished a few hours early. They spent the extra free time lounging around watching TV, monitoring their performances and eating. 
 
“Hello?” The groups kid leader answered the dorm phone seconds after it began to ring, receiving glares from the few members who were watching TV. She yawned lightly as she left the room. It was nearly midnight and she wasn’t expecting anyone to call.
 
“So, who was it? Hyoyeon asked, not taking her eyes off of the screen.
 
"Guys, come in here." Taeyeon half yelled half yawned as she gathered the girls in the living room "Manager just called, he says they want to have a meeting with us in the morning. It's important."
 
"I wonder what it could be?" Sooyoung muttered as she sprawled across the sofa and munched on a chocolate bar. As she chewed the maknae glared at her from the other side of the room. The shikshin simply stuck her tongue out, not too focused as she was busy thinking about what was so urgent that the company wanted to wake them up extra early for a meeting.
 
Around the room the girls were all thinking similar things. Little did they know was that this meeting would change their lives in ways they would never imagine.
 
“Who knows? Whatever it is will have to wait until tomorrow. I think we should probably get to sleep then since we have to be up earlier than usual.” Manager Hwang said standing up and heading to her room. “Night guys!”
 
“Do we have to sleep now? What time does the meeting start?” The shortest member asked, her finger lingering above the pause button on her games console.
 
“7. We have to be up by 5:30 latest guys.” The second shortest replied, causing Sunny to sigh and switch her game off. 
 
Within 5 minutes each member was lying in bed, none of them able to sleep- not even the groups own ‘Sleeping Beauty’ Jessica or the maknae who always slept before midnight- all of them wondering what the topic of the meeting would be.
 
Taeyeon
I wonder if we’re getting a vacation? The girls have been working hard lately and they deserve some time off. Plus, I can finally get some time alone with that mushroom. We may share a bed but literally all we’ve been doing on it for the past few months is sleeping. I swear, she won’t even let me touch her anymore.
 
Tiffany
I hope we’re doing more overseas promotions. Maybe another SMTown? If we do, I promise to research whichever city we’re going to so I can take Taeyeon out on a date. We’ve been so busy lately that we’ve hardly been able to spend time together. I know she doesn’t like not having intimate time even though she smiles and pretends she’s okay, I’ve felt her humping my leg in the middle of the night. 
 
Jessica
I hope we get a week off. I’ve been missing out on a lot of sleep lately. I wonder if could sleep an entire week away? I probably could. Well there’s no point thinking about it if I can actually sleep now and probably dream about sleeping…
 
Sunny
I hope we’re getting a new TV. I really wish we could get a new TV. Killing zombies would look so much better on a bigger more HD screen. And don’t even get me started on the sound…
 
Yuri
I wonder if the CEO’s have finally listened to my suggestions about getting a gym put in. I would love to wake up in the morning, open the door and work out. Or maybe we’re getting English lessons? Not for me though. My English is amazing, all of my fans love it but I think the other members could benefit from it.
 
Hyoyeon 
I wonder if there’s another sub-unit? I wonder who’s in it? I hope it’s me. I’ve been getting a lot of rap parts recently so maybe they’ll choose me? One can only hope…
 
Seohyun
I hope the CEO’s have read my many letters and have finally decided to ban unhealthy foods and snack from the dorm. I keep telling the unnies that the fat will accumulate and they will die but they never listen to me. Hopefully this will work. Now. I need to sleep so my skin cells can regenerate!
 
Yoona.
Hmm. I wonder if we’re gonna have a new reality show? ‘Dangerous Boys’ seems so long ago and it was so fun to film that hehe. 
 
Sooyoung
Please, please, please say we’re getting a bigger budget of our food. We don’t get enough as is and everyone keeps yelling at me because apparently I eat most of the food. This is discrimination against the food lovers! Well who knows? I should probably sleep now because if I stay awake longer I’ll probably end up thinking about food, then I’ll get hungrier and I’ll HAVE to eat or I’ll end up staying up all night, then in the morning I’ll get yelled at for eating too much.
 
The girls were soon sound asleep- although Taeyeon was humping Tiffany’s leg for the third time that week- all anticipating the meeting in the morning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: So how do you guys like the 1st chapter so far? Trust me it will get better as the story goes on. I promise!
Also if anyone can make banners, that would be so appreciated :)