The Meeting Pt 1.

I Got A Clone

 

5:00am. *ALARM BUZZING*

"Aghrrr... UNNIES GET UP!!" Sunny groaned as she was the only member to actually be awoken by the alarm clock walking downstairs to the actual dorm. As she was the only one to not have a roommate she was given the privilige of the room upstiairs- which honestly was just a big cupboard and the girls all agreed it was perfect for the danshin.

"SOOYOUNG-AH! SICA-YA! GET YOUR ASSES UP, WE NEED TO GO!" Sunny yelled as she went into Sooyoung's and Jessica's room. Suddenly, every door opened and one by one, the members emerged from their rooms and gathered in the kitchen. 

"Coordi-unnie!Shut your mouth and let me talk," Seohyun spoke up, casuing Sunny to stop talking mid-sentence. At times like this, Seohyun felt out of her position, she was always the mature one who spent most of her time telling her unnies what to do in stead of being the typical childish maknae. "We need to get ready as soon possible so go and get dressed. And remember this is just a meeting, not an awards show so don't take hours to make yourself look amazing, understood, Jessica?" 

It was nearing 6am by the time all of the girls were awake and gathered.

Jessica faked a smile moked the youngest member "Understood Jessica?"

"JUNG! No time for acting like a child, it's no surprise they call you Ice Princess! Ok girls, go! I want see you here in 30 minutes all ready to go!" Maknae ordered.

As time passed, Seohyun was waiting for all of the girls in the kitchen. Having been the first member to finished getting ready, she spent the time making sandwiches for the short journey from their dorm to the SM building. "Time's up, girls! We have to leave NOW!"

Once again the girls entered the kitchen one by one, just like in the army, the only sound that could be heard was a few stifled yawns- mainly coming from Jessica, the groups own Sleeping Beauty.


"Good! Are you all ready?" Seohyun asked, placing her hand on her hip as she waited for an answer from the girls.

"Yes, unnie!" The members replied in unison, but with a monotone, sleepy voice. The maknae giggled as it was evident the girls still weren't really awake. "We need to hurry up guys, manager is in the van waiting for us outside!"

As if by magic, the girls all seemed to be awake instantly and began running out of the dorm, trying to get the best seats in the van.

Once they were all comfortable in the seats they wanted, they greeted their manager before heading off.

"I wonder what the meeting is about. Why would they call us so suddenly last night? I had plans for today, you know!" Tiffany yawned, she was now all cozy with a blanket across her lap.

"You're always so curious Ppany, you'll when we get there in in about 10 minutes! Calm down!" Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany, poking her head through the two front seats looking very dorky. You could clearly see that the byuntae was staring at Tiffany's cleavage as she wore a low-cut dress.

7:00am. At the HeadQuaters

"You're here! Finally!" Kim Young-Min, the companies new CEO smiled.

"Sorry for the delay, there was some traffic on the road" mumbled the manager "I'm leaving you guys alone now. See
you later, alligator!" This manager was mainly responisble for getting the girls around so there was no need for him to be in the room.

Yoona tried to hold herself back from laughing, but with all the members looking at her and laughing, she let out 
the loudest laugh you could ever imagine.

"BEHAVE, YOONA-YA!" Young-Min started to bash her verbally and she immediately changed her impression from 'happy'
to 'serious'. "Okay. The reason you've all be brought in so early is to hear my newest idea that myself and some other board members have been discussing for about a month now. I know you're getting tired because you're so busy with the 'I Got A Boy' promotions, and you're recording new songs for the repackage now. We undersand that you are all very exhausted."

The girls started looking at each other suspiciously.

"With this in mind, I began to wonder; if only there was someone or something that could pop into your clothes and go on the stage when you can't or even just don't want to."

The atmosphere in the meeting room started to get a bit worrying now...

 

 

 

A/N: Cliffhanger! O_O But the girls are worried now! Thank you guys for all of the support and we bope you like it. Remember, comments are love!