The first meeting

Hidden Lies

 ''Aaaaah!''

 

Your fragile body fell on the cold sand near the salty water. A chilly wind ran thought your ebony hair as you weakly got up to toss away the few grains of sand that was still glued to your pink-ish knees. As soon as you’ve finished the job and raised your hazel eyes to the front, he was there, looking at you with an inch of worry into his glare as if asking of you were fine. A smile enlightened your childish face to reassure your friend of your hale and hearty condition.

 

''Just wait for me next time.'' you gently spoke.

 

With the vastest affection, the cat that was at your feet nuzzle its heat against the bare skin of your leg as a sign of care, and without minding about the nippy wind, you both continued your walk into this bittersweet memory.

 

---

 

It was already late when you were walking along the warm streets of Incheon under a starry, beautiful sky. As you stepped under the orange streetlights that were guiding your gaze, a sudden sound of gasp trailed to your ears and prevented you to go further toward your way home. Curious, your eyes sought for any hint of human presence despite the darkness that was invading the back alleys. Down there, where no light would dare to sneak in, you identified a gloomy silhouette that seemed curled into a ball shape.

Even without being able to perceive a face, this presence felt somehow familiar.

 

''Hum...excuse me..?'' you slightly bent down.

 

No answer.

 

''Hey, are you okay?'' Your hand reached for his arm.

 

Suddenly, your wrist got abruptly caught and caused a dry scream to escape from your throat.

 

''I hate you, go away!!!! I don’t want you near me!!!'' you heard him yell.

 

Your body froze at his violent words as he didn’t let go of his grip.

 

''Go away!''  he dived his head back between his crossed arms.

 

A little bit scared, you lightly pulled your hand to free yourself and obey his orders but didn’t succeed in your action. Trying to calm your fast heartbeats and ignore the aching pain thumping under the skin of your wrist, your mind tried to remember bit by bit his features. A flawless face hidden by messy hair and clumsy scars. A face you have seen before.

 

''What..'' you hesitated ''..what is your name?''

 

Your gaze softened once his watery eyes rose to land on your face. His lips seemed like they were trembling as if he was about to cry while you couldn’t do anything more than stare at him, speechless.

 

''You were the only one who knew it.''

 

Your heart skipped a beat and made you firmly pull back your hand out of his hold.

 

''I-I am sorry, I think you’re mistaking me for someone else.'' you bluntly apologized.

 

He lowered his head, feeling irritated, and gritted his teeth. Just by standing at one feet near him, you could feel his anger boil up.

 

''Why did you have to forget?! I hate you!!!'' he screamed again ''Why did you even come back?! Do you have fun looking at me suffer?! Just go away! You’re the worst!!!''

 

Even though the words that came out of his mouth didn't make anysense to you,  guilt washed through your body as if you just stabbed the boy’s heart with no mercy. Your head felt confused and unstable in the dark, facing someone you couldn’t even remember. His touch, his voice… it was all unknowingly familiar to you. It pulled your heart even harder, making you remember the things you've been through some years ago.

Swallowing your emotions, you sat in front of him and waited for his rage to cool down a little. And without thinking, carefully took his hand.

 

''P-please, don’t be mad,'' you demanded ''if you tell me your name, I’m sure I might remember you.''

 

Innocently, his head rose again to face you in disbelief like a lost animal unable to trust human kind. You tried your best to show kindness in your gaze as you didn’t want to look scared, nor wanted to be. It was clear that whatever was his name, you wouldn’t be able to remember it nor associate any memory with his face. But you still wanted to know.

 

''It’s.. Himchan.'' he squeezed your hand.

 

Your cheeks unknowingly started to burn and stretched to let a sweet smile print on your face.

 

''Come with me.''

 

Without a second thought, you stood and pulled on his hand, wanting to make him follow. Hesitant, he clumsily got up and overshadowed you with his tall height. Event though his steps behind yours kept making you feel more and more nervous, a feeling of guilt kept hitting your heart whenever you’d remember how he glared at you earlier as if you had once betrayed him. But somehow, he was making you feel safe. Protected.

 

''Are we going home?'' you heard his cracking voice behind you.

 

It almost tore your heart apart.

 

''I hope we are.''

_______________

And.. you've just met bipolar yet sweet innocent (& childish) Himchan ^^' (I'm sorry for the small-asss chapter)

He's so different from real life but whatever xD

OMG B.A.P's COMEBACK I CAN'T WAIT (((:!!! Anticipate it guys!!!

    

P.S: From now on, the head pictures will all have a meaning(including this one), if you think well it's easy to understand.

SweetPotatoPie