Bruised Bunny

Hidden Lies

 ''I’m home!''

 

Strangely, your apartment seemed empty of human presence. Deadly silence. Not only the lights were shut but even all the rooms’ doors were closed. Lightly, you stepped further and carefully gave a glance around the living room with suspicious eyes decorating your tired face. Many questions floated in your head as you trailed your hand on the wall to search for the light switcher but only one kept making you more anxious as the time passes. Where was he?

 

''Hum..'' you tried to remember his name ''Him..Himchan!''

 

As your hand reached the switcher and illuminated the room, you threw your bag on the couch and walked to the bathroom’s door. Slowly, you took hold of the door knob and hesitantly turned it. Once you pushed it wide open, realizing no one was in it, you quickly walked to the door just beside and slammed it open. You proceeded similarly with the other rooms until only your bedroom was left.

 

''Himchan are you in there?!!!'' you shouted without receiving any answer.

 

Hopelessly, your fingers curled around the knob and swung it. However, this time, something blocked your course of action. The door was locked.

 

''Hey, open the door!'' you turned the knob continuously

 

Gradually, you started to use more strength in your grip, nearly about to throw yourself against it to claim entrance. At last, the door got open as you heavily fell on the floor. Weakly, your head rose up and met a dark silhouette sitting right in front of your miserable-looking corpse.

His bunny eyes were looking at you without showing any emotion.

 

''Himchan, just what the hell?!'' you bent your ankles to support your body.

 

Bunny ulzzang slightly bent down and poked your head.

 

''You lied to me, I still hate you.'' he childishly spoke ''You said you’d remember me.''

 

Giving him a discouraged face, you lazily blew a of your hair away from your face and hastily got up.

 

''Are you sure we knew each other? I don’t think I ever met such a childish guy like you.'' you played the game.

 

Despite the dark, you could notice Himchan’s facial expression changing into disbelief. He quickly stood and walked to you as you were heading out the room.

 

''What?! Of course we knew each other! How could y-''

 

''Oh really, I’m not used to hang out with guys like you though…''

 

You felt his anger boil up, burning your back. Self-doubting feelings were filling your head as you carelessly spitted those lies you knew would provoke him. Somehow, his attitude was amusing you. Even though you didn’t know how this guy had influenced your past, he sure knew things and summoned a nostalgic feeling within you.

 

''What?! Take those words back! You never spoke that way before!'' he shouted.

 

You heart skipped a beat at his words. Before… No one of your entourage has ever told you about that person you were before. Part of you got snatched away along with his speech.

Following your fast heartbeats, you turned around to face him but only met his chest. He had quickly stepped to you without making any sound and was now towering you with his intimidating tall self. Shocked, you took a step backwards but he got closer and pulled you into a tight hug. You got speechless.

 

''…Why did you leave?...Why did you forget?'' he whispered with a low voice '' you’re horrible.''

 

You tried to shrug off the terrified feelings dripping down your bones as he added strength into his embrace.

 

''Come back to me..''

 

Those last worst sent shivers down you spine and tears up your eyes while you’re a sharp feeling suddenly pulled you stomach. Within a second, you unknowingly pushed Himchan away and held up your hand to give him a brutal slap on his cheek.

 

As you couldn’t move after that, Himchan silently brought a hand to his beaten cheek and raised his eyes on you without even a shade of anger. For a moment, his glare reflected sadness, sorrow but also all the hidden pain he felt during the years he had been left by you. Since your betrayal.

------------

Hope you enjoyed that mini chapter!

It is really hard to tell which of the characters is main since Daehyun didn't really affect the storyline yet but Yongguk, Zelo and Himchan are also considered main characters because they all have something to do with your (OC) past $:

The story is really slow but each detail is important, I promise (^:

(Please check out my other fics that are way different from this one as well ^^)

Thanks for reading, commenting and loving!

SweetPotatoPie