us

i love you

 

                                            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yah get off me ...  ,,  dara said.. what is it that you want??? she know excatly that she can't avoid seunghyun and like what hyun joong said she have to grow up and start facing the problem. "talk now" she let seunhyun in ,.. but instead of facing him, she turned her attention to the kitchen

 

seunghyun took a deep breath and continue "what happened to us?"

"seunghyun there's no us "

"dara i know i've been a jerk by saying those words to you , im thinking so many things, but how can you just walked away that easily?"

"last time i check, you're the one who pushed me away, hearing those hurtful words made me realized that it might be better to just let you go rather than staying by your side when i only made things complicated for you."

"i spoke coldly towards you at that moment but why does my heart ache so much? is it because my heart says something else? is it because im in love with you? but its too late for me to tell you, already gone and i don't even had a ing clue where to find you"

dara laugh " do you think  saying those words whould help us to be ok? seunghyun everything you said won't bring back time. it will never change my mind for hating you"

"maybe it will never bring back the time but it can change the present"

"i though your smart but why do you talk unlettered?"

"you came to my life and changed it and then i woke up you already had my heart, "

"im done listening to your regrets so leave now"  having the advantage  of height, seunghyun could only stare down at her, dara saw shadow  move over his face as temper colored his voice 

"tell me what i have to do just for you to forgive me?" the fingers in her arm were very firm. she hated knowing that she still have something for seunghyun. fighting it off, she toose back her hair " there's no need for that"

"i don't know why your being hard to me dara"  the coffee fel out of her hand when he dragged her closer. she managed a single, starled sound in her thoat before his mouth covered hers. covered, crushed. and conquered.

dara would have fought him, over and over she told herself she would fight him, but it was shock -- at least, she prayed it was shock --- that her arms failing limply to her side.

it was wrong, dara thought. she murmured a pitiful protest that shame her. thought she kept her hands balled at her sides, she leaned into the kiss.

 

kissing her was like walking through heaven. as his fingers dived into her hair. the anger, threat, promises, he could taste it on her lips. she fought to hold it back. then dara was pulling away from him, standing apart and staring at him with wide, eloquent eyes. in deriance she took a huge gulp of air.

" i could never hate anyone as mush as i hate you" he shook his head to clear it. she had left himizzy dazed and utterly defenseless. for his own  sake . he waited until he was sure he could speak. "that a lofty position you put me in dara" he stepped  down until they were at the eye level. there were tears on her lashes, but they were offset by the condemnation in her eyes--- " is it beacuse i kissed you or because you like it?"

she swing her hand out, he could have avoided the blow easily enought. as the crack of the slap echoed. :" don't come near me again., i warn you . if it wasn't for hyun-- she broke off and pick the broken glass.  "leave now ".

 

 

 

 

 

 


Seunghyun's pov

im lost at this moment. i thought i will never got the chance to see her, but faith brought us together, and i should be greatful. i know dara is still mad at me and it's my fault afterall, it is true that we don't know what we've got until we lost it, but it is also true that we don't knw what we've missing  until it arrives. i look at the letter aunt gave after dara left.

 

 

Seunghyun, 

 

 

i wish that i had never met you or saw you, then there would  be ni need to impress you, 

or no need to want you, no need for loving you, crying over you no need for heart ache.

no need for evertyhing you're done to make me feel like absolutly nothing.

the kissed that we both share is just a joke for you, and it hurt so much remembering that day. 

cause maybe i expect too much.

anyway thank you. thank you cause you wake me up to a dream and see the reality. this is the last farewel.

i know that our path will cross again,  but i want you to ignore me, or let's pretend to be stranger.

 

 

dara,

 

 

 

im useless, selfish jerk. the letter brings back the memories were i keep on shouting, ignoring and embarrass her infront of everyone and i hate myself for doing that.

"sir your fiance wants to see you" my secretary says on the phone.

"tell her im busy, or im not here", but before i can finish my sentence yoona walks in.

"who told you to come in?" i said annoyed,

'oppa i miss you, ahh i already bought my wedding dress"

" i don't want to talk about that ing wedding " i said half yelled

" hahaha !" she laugh " sorry but it's next month"

"who cares!! " before i could say a word i saw her craying 

"i hear you met her " she sobs " but she doesn't want you, and she don't like you , you've waited for her for so long for nothing!!!" she burst

"stop !! you don't know anything, so shut up"

" I SAID I LIKE YOU, SO DON'T LIKE HER, CAN'T YOU JUST LIKE ME ??? " yoona fell helplessly on her knees. i walked towards her

"she is someone i love, the first in my life and for the rest of my life, she'll be the only one, do you still want to marry me?" i said 

she smirk while the tears falling down her face " sorry but  you don't have any choice but to marry me and i will never backout."

 

after she said that she walk away. 

 

end of deunghyun's pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

min ho drop dara at the airport,  

"dara can i ask you one thing?" 

"ne ,, "

" why are you avoiding top???"

"top ??" 

"i mean seunghyun?" 

"ahh  you know him?" dara asked?"

"he is my sister's fiancé

“ ahhhh “

“so why do you keep on avoiding him?”

“hmmp something happened to past ,, but it’s not important.. “

“dara  the past can hurt but can either run from it or learn from it “

“I know that and im doing both ..  anyway thanks for the company I really enjoyed it … “

“tsst lets keep in touch, say hi for me to hyunjoong ,, I think I’ll be staying here for good,”

“ok thanks .. bye .. “

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

                                                           

                          

 

 

 

 

One of the musty room of park mansion paris, standing infront of dara was hyun joong.

“now you know why I hate coming back to korea” a tiny clang echoed off the room walls

" so he get his self a fiancé?” dara was speechless. Hearing the word fiancé made her heart hurt.

“do you still like him or do you love him?”  ask the bubbly guy

“um.” Dara glance at hyunjoong, who were staring at her the whole time.

“no”  clenching her fists, , dara dug her French manicured nails into her palm. The sharp stab was painless compared to the rush of humiliation that revved her heart.

“yah this is all your fault,, if you didn’t plan this maybe there’s no problem .. “ she keep on punching hyun joong for fun  he loves seeing hyung joong reaction everytime  she makes fun of him. she cleared

“ and know that im back ,, everything would be the same again. “

“dara you told me he kissed  you.  Do you feel anything ??

“nothing” she said in a cold tone

“just because you say it’s nothing doesn’t make it so, just because it’s not what it look like doesn’t mean it’s not something.”

“wait .. who told you that. ?? wh---“ hyunjoong cut her off

“bingo!!! I found him ..” he said excitedly

“ you found jae??? Really .. where?? When ??”

“ when you fly  to korea”.

“I want to see him”

“ ahh about that ,, I don’t know when, he is still busy ,, “

“why ???”

“just wait .. “ before he can finish dara hug him  that made him loss his balance ..   ~~~~~~DUG~~~~~~

Dara landed to hyunjoong’s chest.  They both look at each other’s eyes and laugh.

“you’re so pretty up close” hyunjoong murmured

“ I know “ she smiled at him

Seeing dara smiled and hyun joong was in heaven .

He was content to listen to her talk, to have her laugh , even the shadow of the girl he once love faded away. She is nothing compared to the girl he is with.

“seunghyun is so stupid for letting you go “ hyun joong  pulled up and hold dara’s hand

“im so thankful because he did” hyunjoong said  still looking at her eyes

“and why is that?” dara asked.

“because I met you “

“hyunjoong “ dara said and touch his cheeks “im more than thankful and lucky because you’re here beside me,  you’re the only one who can understand my flaws and insecurity” they both smile " im only me when im with you"

“if you’re  feeling restless again or just need to talk to someone, all you have to do is press one and I’ll be there”

“of course”

“where’s my reward?”

“reward?? For what?”

“I found jaejoong “

“ahh tell me, anything I will give it to you “

“anything??” his eyes locked in hers as he lifted his hand to her hair.

“yes anything ,, what do you want??? “ 

She blinked as is hand slipped around to cup her neck

“hyunjoong….” His lips closed over hers, very warm, very firm, her eyes stayed open, registering shock, as her hands flew up to press against  his shoulder. His fingers tensed against her neck. And she had the impression of a very lean, very hard body before she managed to pull away.

“hyun joong” she said again,

“what?? You said anything  “ he smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.. “goodnight” he strolled away.

He was swaggering. Dara thought as she stares after him. With her mind whirling she lay herself  on the bed.

“ oh boy,” she sighed

Then she remembered those limber finger on the back of her neck, the firm press of those lips. The smooth and practiced  way he’d drawn her against him.

“what’s happening to me” and closed her eyes.