ehhhh

i love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why is it that all the really good looking man are takened???"

 

 

"Is that a trick question?" dara arranged her things before she turned to her assistant.

 

 

"ok jessica,  what great-looking man are we talking about in particular?"

 

"the tall and gorgeous one who's standing outside the shop window with his nifty-looking girlfriend" jessica tucked a wad of gum into her cheek and heaved a gusty sighn " i wish i had one"

 

 

"then perhaps they'll come in and but the perfect wedding dress",

 

 

the wedding  apparel wasn't just her business. it was one of her hobbies aside from modeling, desingning abd baking. since she decided not to persue medicne. it's already 5 years since she move to america ,, and now that she is famous not  because she is a model/designer but the person behind the success of the park business. 

 

 

 

" I think their going to come in" jessica was saying as she smoothed her long crop of auburn hair.

 

" we still have five minutes  before we can open the shop"

"what's five minutes? dara im telling you this guy is incredible". wanting  a closer look, jessica edged down an aisle to arrenged the things " oh yes, six foot two, a hundred and sixty pound, the best shoulder i've ever seen fill out a suit jacket, oh lord, its tweed, i didn't know this guy in tweed could make me salivate .

" a man in cardboard can make you salivate"

" Moat of the guy i know  are cardboard" a dimple winked at the corner of jessica's mouth. she peecked around the corner to see if the guy was still there.

" he has the perfect body, omo he smiled at me, i think im inlove .."

 

 

dara smiled" you always think you're inlove"

" i know" jessica sighned. "i wish  i coould see the color of his eyes. he's got one of those wonderfully lean and bony faces, im sure his incredibly intelligent and has suffered horribly"

 

dara shot a quick, amused look over her shoulder, jessica with her tall, skinny build had a heart as soft as marshmallow cream

"im sure his girlfriend would be fascinated with your fantasy

"it's  a  woman's privilege---- no her obligation to weave fantasies to a men like that" 

though she couldn't have disagree more, dara let jessica have her way.. " all right then, go ahead and open up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"one wedding dress please"  min ho said, giving his sister a glare.

"i might have thought twice before coming with you, if i'd realized that im the one who will be paying for you're wedding dress i shouldn't have come".

"aigooo, what with the face ... beside that's the on;y gift i've asked ... "

he spared one glance for the woman beside him " if only i had a choice yoona " sighn .....

the petite gilr shrugged her shoulders ripping the trim roselinen jacket then looked at jessica

"do you have better that this, this one looked cheap"

 

"yoona where's your manners"?

 

the arrogant yoona 's bottom lip pouted. " what?? im just stating the fact" she slipped her hand into her brother's arm.

 

" what kind of dress do like?" jessica asked politely 

" a pretty one " yoona answered immediatly.. 

just wait for a second "

 

jessica run to dara's office

" the guy is perfect but the fiance is so rude and you know how much i hate people with that attitude, si it's better if your the one who assist then."

just what i thought, come with me .." dara sighn,"

 

 

min ho began to pay attention to the shop, like the dress he'd imagined for her sister, it was elegant, " yoona try it on"

ok oppa" 

"jessica guide her to the changing room " dara says.

 

he start to look around  and found it amazing how the lock of studied arrangement made the result all more appealing, this was  a place ro pretend and to wish, a cinderella's cave designed to make girl's eyes light in wonder.

 

 

idly he picked up a necklace, it was simple but pretty. he was certain that it was limited editon . 

he wondered how the owner could leave such a beautiful necklace in the counter, then he glanced up and saw dara.

he stared, he couldn't help it 

she was standing a few feet away, her head up, slightly titled as she watched him.

but this woman  was no fragile, he thought , though she was small, he got the impression of cold. perhaps  it was  her face.

with it's kissable lips, and porcelain skin. her eyes were almost brown as her hair, heavey-lidded and long lashes even in a ten feet he sense it, cold and careless girl.

for the first time in years, he once again saw a very beautiful girl ..  

 

 

dara saw it, then recognized and resented it. what kind of man, she wondered walked into the a room with his fiance, the looked at another woman. determin to ignore the look as she had ignored it from others in the past, she crossed to him.

" do you need some help?" 

"help" min ho thought blankly, he needed oxygen, he hadn't known it was literally possible for a woman to take a man's breath away, "who are you?"

"dara park" she offered her soolest smile, " i own the store"

her voice seemed to hang in the air  trully as the music playing in his head. she smelled  of soap rothing more, yet the fragrance completly seduced him.

when he didn't speak, she lifted a brow, it might have been amusing to knock  a man off his feet. 

" your fiance has her selection down in 3 dress, perhaps youd like to help her with her final choice."

"fiance?"  actually she's my sister.

ohhh sorry ,, youd like to help her?

"if im not mistaken your sandra park . model ????

" yes?  she then turn around 

"excuse me " he had his hand on her arm before he could stop  himself. even though he knew the move was a bad one, the venom in her eyes supriced him. " sorry. i was going to ask you about this necklace"

 

"sorry sir but it's not for sale"  she then took the necklace to his hand.

"no problem"  for the first time a smiled flicked over his face. "hyun joong and i are friends and he always talk about you ..

 

 

"oppa let's go im done ... " said yoona ,, " pali, seunghyun is waiting .."

 " ok im coming, by the way im lee min ho ,,,  nice to meet you "..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"but somehow he look like him"  dara said ...