trip

i love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dara's pov

 

"YAH,, BOOK A FLIGHT RIGHT NOW, YOU're  DEAD.."  I said to the other line.

" what with the voice?? dara it's funcking 3 am ... " hyun joong said..

"yah!!! you you plan this right??" 

"ehh you already met??? really .. "

"hyun joong ah, why ????" i asked in a calm voice

"dara trust me, in the end you will be greatful to me .. "

"i asked you why ?"

"ok ,,i know that you want to see him badly, and i want you to be happy again."

"don't you see im happy ,, im happy with you , with dad and grandpa,."

"no your not, how many times do i have to tell you to grow up and start facing the reality"

"hyunjoong it's better  to run away than facing your past,"

"how many years had passed but you always run away start facing it .. you love him all this years and i know you still like him so give it a shot. don't be afraid to know what will happen. life is a matter of chances and sometimes its not always givin.

"aist i never win in an argument with you ... so when are you coming, i still have a week here .. "

"sorry dara but im busy ,, just go with min ho ,, "

"min ho ?? you know i don't like talking to someone i don't know .. "

"dara he is kind, why don't you try ,, ohhby the way i found him ...  "

"him ?? you mean "  yeoboseyo ????? yeoboseyo??? 

he hang up ... aist that guy really .. 

 


 

i don't know why im with min ho right now,,

but i think i would enjoy this trip

flash back

"it's you again ..  what do you want this time ?

"ahh let's go to a trip ,, all on me ,, "

"don't want to, wait where eactly ?"

"jeju island,"

"jeju ?? really ,.. it's been years since i visit jeju ,, "

"so???"

"ok i just pack my things wait for me ,, "

end of flashback.

 


 

the fresh smell of the ocean and the heat of the sun made dara's head pound.

 

"so how's the view" min ho rolled up the sleeves on his navy flamel lumber-jack shirt and revealed his mascular forearms. dara just nod

"cheer up" min ho's warm chocolate-brown eyes flickered with pride.

"this is fantastic opunity to forget your problem and enjoy the scenary"

"ok where do you want to go first?" dara tried her best to put aside all her worries and forget seunghyun,,

for the last four days ever since she saw seunghyun A.K.A TOP. dara had been unable to eat other than chocolate. the thought of seunghyun made everything hard.

 while min ho busy  talking about the beuty of jeju island. dara thinks of the possible way to avoidb seunghyun. she was drown to her thought min ho nag her.

"your not listening"

"sorry" dara giglged"

 

dara and min ho tour around jeju, when dara felt sudden wave of hunger-related nausea whoosh through her entire body. she lowerd her hand and into her stomach.

"let eat" min ho winked at dara

 

 

 

 

 

 

after the long walked.. dara felt tired and decided to call it a day.

"tomorrow let's go to the shore"

"how about see dolphin?? " dara suggest

"better so im going to pic you up, around 10 am "

"call .... so good night.. ahh minho shi ,, thanks for the day ,, you really help me a lot .."

" no problem .. goodnight and sweet dreams,"

dara closed the door with a smile in her face,

 

 


 

 

dara woke up because of the nonstop knock. 

"who the hell in the right mind would knocked to someone else door early morning" she open the door but her eyes were close.

her sleepiness fade away when someone hugged her all of a sudden .