Part 3

Realized That's You

   Yoona back tears on the edge of the pool. Crying has at his best to hold no one knew she was crying.
   But he was wrong. Someone had come in behind him. As a new Siwon. With a black umbrella, it protects Yoona from piercing rain. He was prepared to suffer for Yoona and Yoona prepare for a lean shoulders. Lee Donghae ...
   Recognizing the surrounding rain stopped, he turned. Ready to see who is patron. That's when he saw a figure straight Siwon style reminiscent of high school. When he first fell in Siwon's eyes were calm.
   The young man crouched. Using umbrella both for Yoona. "What are you doing here?"
   Yoona immediately erase the tears. Trying to smile with her eyes dim.
   At that moment, the young man promised to keep the inah's eyes so as not to dim.
   "A, I-"
   "Crying for ex-boyfriend? Or a husband? 'He said a little sarcastically. But pembwaannya impress fun. Plus a hypnotizing smile every heart.
   DEG!
   What's this? Yoona pressing his left chest thumping. Do I cry too much? He looked down. Noting his reflection in the water a bit hectic for drizzle.
   Namja Yoona's face was raised again. Creating beautiful face was in line with his handsome face. "Are you sick? You blush ..  "Hee put his hand on the forehead Yoona. "You look really sick. Fever, huh? "
   DEG! DEG! DEG!
   World Yoona instantly dark eyes. And he passed out in his lap Donghae. Just when he sikerjai classmates in junior high.


   "Eumh .. where is this? "Yoona slowly writhing on a mattress in a very soft and wide. He felt the cool thing else on his forehead. Yoona compress touched his forehead and found there. He opened his eyes slowly. And surprised to see someone standing facing out the window. And even more surprised, he did not know where it is now in the palace.
   "Oh, you're awake?" The young man turned to Yoona who amsih where the confusion is. And Donghae aware of it. "Well! This is my home. Eum .. my room! "
   "How can I ..." she remembered that she passed out on the boy's lap.
   NYUUT ..
   "Awh!" Head throbbing headache again. Yoona pressure on both sides of the head with his hand.
   "What are you all right? You'd better take a rest first! "Namja hastily toward Yoona who still seemed good.
   "Ma'af troubling. You're very good. "Yoona said as he bowed several times.
   "No problem! You are my girlfriend Siwon. Then you're my friend too. "
   Yoona threw stares do not understand. "Wh-what do you mean exactly? Who are you really? "She sounded cautiously. He was trying not to hurt one's salvation.
   "Miss, I have to explain a lot to you. And it's better for you to heal yourself. "His tone was hanging. Regardless of curiosity Yoona, he came out of the room.