Part 1

Realized That's You

I came to the funeral. Although weight.  Step my foot into his family home. The whole family had known.
Boyfriend to their first child. Yoona. Siwon girlfriend.
More to the point now that I ex-girlfriend Siwon.
This is the question. Is Siwon for 3 years my dating really love me? Actually I have no reason to doubt it. But somehow there was something in my heart that doubt.
"Yoona! Ah, you had already come. I thought you would not come as too upset over the death of Siwon? "
Reflex I turned. Who? "Ah, my aunt just scared." I laughed softly hold all my grief before. "I actual indeed not want to come here, you know, aunt! But me and my aunt were both sad. Aunt be strong to face it. Why not me? "
"I should say that. You're a very strong girl! Nothing wrong with Siwon picked. If only .. if only Siwon still there .. You must have been happy. "Aunt's tone sounded mellow and very deep. The sentence ends with a small cry.
Move on. Embracing Siwon was still busy mother dabbed the corners of her eyes. "Never mind. In tangisipun Siwon will not be back .. "Actually I also wanted to cry. Keeping in how good Siwon me. First.
"Actually, my aunt had plans to marry you next month. We will plan it this weekend. However, we can reject the word destiny atak right? "Said aunt after her cries subsided.
"They got married!?"
"Ne. but .. He said he was waiting for friend of America. It happened just the night before her death Siwon .. "