Part 5

Realized That's You

"How is everything?" Donghae out to buy some drinks cans. At first he wanted to go to the super market. But he changed his mind. For fear of long absences Yoona at home alone, he finally got to the mini market opposite the house. With her red sedan.

"Thank's!" He said after receiving the returns and groceries. Earlier he had bought a story book entitled Fish and The Horse Girlfriend. He had a chance to read a little. Despite the strange story, was enough to make him untouchable. Yoona Donghae are planning to tell later.

With a sense of excitement, Donghae out of the mini market. He was anxious to see Yoona and ask sorry to her.

When the red light he saw a girl rather lame attempt to cross the road. He felt sorry.

A silver Hyundai car hit it accidentally.

"CAUTION!!" a mother trying to commemorate.

"KYAAAA!!"

Successive cries increased. Sesisan stout pity and horror.

Just then a new green light lit.

With agile, one seoran officers stationed there trying to close the road. And patugas another girl who was hit shortly before carrying to the curb. Right in front of him.

Donghae widened in surprise. "He .. he .. Yoona!? "Donghae release all the groceries dark hands. He did not care. All he cares about now is Yoona in front of him. Lying limp bloody.

Yoona was still conscious. Her eyes were open and guess who picked the figure Donghae ambulance. "Oppa .." a tear slid from the tip her before
consciousness disappeared.


"Ah! That oppa! "Yoona trying to cross the street. She saw Donghae out of the mini market opposite the big house.

This palace is located right in front of the intersection of the highway.

"Oppa!" Pleased to have found her oppa, she berusha call. Yoona looked at traffic lamp. "It's red, too!" she muttered as she hobbled across the street.

"CAUTION!"

Somehow the world instantly dark. she was spinning for a few seconds. When his berhanti spinning, he felt something dripping from his nose. Her hand touched her nose lifted. "Blood!?"

Her body was lifted by the hands of abusive officers on guard. They took him to the sidewalk curb. Right in front of wide-eyed shock her oppa watched her bleed. Oh God oppa .. why are you still captivating?? Are we meeting will berakhit here?? Would I be meyusul Siwon oppa??

Body back up. Now with a hand full of Donghae and gentle warmth. Makes it feel comfortable. With the remnants of her consciousness, she tried to smile. "Oppa ..." even though for the last time.

Her eyes immediately fled. And last she remembered only when Donghae shook her hard. "Yoona!? Yoona!? "

2 days later the new Donghae could see Yoona. Considering how much blood he donated to her, Yoona should have reciprocated the favor. Donghae could only stand back up without a headache 2 days later. Right now.

When you feel good,  he went straight to the hospital. To see Yoona who was critical.

"You Lee Donghae?" A voice startled him.

"Ah, ne!"

"I'm a doctor who handles Miss  Yoona." Donghae shook hands with the doctor. "Just last night Miss Yoona past critical. And this morning she was conscious. Now you should see him. "

KRIEET!!

With cepet Yoona pretended to be asleep.

"Yoona? Are you still sleeping?" Donghae quiet footsteps made hear handsome.

"Yoona .." Donghae pulled up a chair and sit on the bed next to the patient. "A lot of them know you want give. About Siwon ... and about me ... " he sighed. "There is one sentence that should finish .. because I know not a man who likes Siwon in pity, he's a self-contained and will face everything with a smile, I copy it. Because I know she loved you very much. And without copying him i, i .. - "

KRIIING!! KRIIING!!

"H, hello? Who is it? Oh, mom? What's wrong? .... What!? "Donghae out of the room with a look on his face that is not normally have Donghae. He looked in disbelief and sadness.

"What happened to oppa?" Yoona kept wondering to myself. Until there is an open door, and no YoonA had pretended to be asleep like that.

"Yoona awake?" Was coming this time was his mother Siwon. "Bibi? Good afternoon .. "

"Ah, you're it! Feel free so .. now you can call me Oemma. I've menggapmu sebgai own family! Do you mind? "

Yoona stared in disbelief.

"Hehe .." Siwon's mother gave a stare and smile a mother's delight at Yoona. Make touched and hugged Yoona Siwon mother.

Shortly Donghae entered. He also hugged Siwon mother. "How is your aunt?"

"Oh, god .. you're great! It's a long time no see! Sorry I just can say hello now. Do you know? Lately I've been busy .. "last sentence sounded softly.

"It's because I'm .." Donghae looked down. Feeling guilty.

"No! Do not be so .. I think you also have children of their own, too! Every saw I was reminded of Siwon. "Mother Siwon Donghae patted shoulders.

The views Donghae met with Yoona. "Bi, let's talk outside?" Donghae walked ahead towards the hospital hallway.

"All right. Yoona, you're aunt lived for a while huh? "Mother followed Donghae Siwon.

"Yes, gumawo .." Yoona seemed to think for a moment. Mother Siwon mengungu in behind the door before exiting. "Mother .."

Siwon's mother just smiled. "You know Yoona? He has to relive his eyes that could dim light. Just like Siwon .. "

JLEG!!

The door closed gently.

Turning my eyes got dim light?

The last time he locked eyes with Donghae, he thinks donghaelah sunlight dims.

30 minutes passed. When Yoona almost totally bored mother Siwon entered with sad faces. He sat on the bed next to Yoona. "Honey, this time I will keep you in the hospital. He has command you to me. "

"Really? What do you mean command by  mother? What does he want to go? "Said Yoona innocently. He did not know what really happened. And when she tells  Donghae happened, it was too late ...

Brak!!

Yoona break room door.

"Yoona!! Yoona!! Do not act stupid! "Siwon's mother screaming as loud as possible. Trying to stop Yoona is not fully healed.

Donghae now going back to America ... His father had just died ... She alone ... he is the only successor of his father's company in America that are threatened with bankruptcy ... Now also without saying goodbye to you, a family-owned private planes were at the airport to pick up ...

"She lied! That's impossible! "Yoona kept running in the middle of the city. Occasionally bumping and apologize.

He began to fatigue. Yoona paused to breathe. The wound in his forehead throbbing again. Gives a very deep pain.

"I have to be a strong girl! Siwon! Look at  me! "He memberimotifasi yourself. Then re-run for a while. "Taxi!" Yoona decided to use a taxi to make it faster.

Guessed wrong. Stay 6 feet away to the airport sudden standstill. The cars can not move at all.

Frustration in the taxi feels hot and all blended together. Yoona force out of taxi. Run carefully past the cars kept honking mercilessly. Yoona bare feet were already sore here and there. Sweat kept dripping. His breathing was labored. His brain was boiling. Now he is very scared. Fear can not be chasing shadows Donghae. Many wanted him to ask and he stated ..

Arriving at the airport, he was looking looking figure Donghae. "Oppa!! Oppa! "Yoona trying to Donghae hear it.

Yoona continued circling VVIP class area. Ters seek Donghae with his injuries were occasional throbbing.

Stumble. Fall.

A plane was taking off. Yoona Donghae thinks it is the aircraft. He cried. Now he was alone again.


This time it's different. A sense of loneliness and loss are so piercing to the bone. What she really felt Yoona himself did not know before. But now he realized something important.

Yoona pressed her left . Shortness withstand so piercing. He still sat in front of large glass. Donghae watched the departure without saying goodbye. Menets speck from the eye ai eye beauty tip. Should he lose again?

Someone reached down to his feet. Embarrassed he still bowed his head. Without looking at all who helped her bent thanks.

The man suddenly looked up Yoona. Make eye memndang Yoona straight at him. Yoona widened in disbelief. "Is there anything that kidding of you so you have to sit on the floor crying like a crazy person?"

"Op, oppa!?" Yoona asked incredulously.

Donghae grinned. "Yes, it's me!" He checked the Yoona tears with his thumb. "Even you do not know my name?"

"S, so .. much I wanted to ask you. A lot of the emotion we're talking about! "Yoona attempted firm. Mengandalikan explosive feelings. Menyambunyikan nervousness of radiant eyes.

"I give you five minutes!" Donghae Yoona removed his hand from his face. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm going to ask. And you have to answer it honestly! "Yoona serious . In fact he was very nervous and scared at the time of 5 minutes is not enough to give Donghae.

Donghae pretended to think. "Eum .. Ok! Deal! "Yoona's eyes she looked straight.

Yoona turned away from Donghae. He was afraid his heart occasionally come off as too pounding. His gaze made him restless, confused, happy, calm, all feelings together. Not usually he feels like it. Even Siwonpun berdear have never made it up like this.

"What is the name oppa?" Yoona start slowly. Still have not looked at Donghae.


"Lee Donghae." Donghae replied simply.

"What is the relationship with Siwon oppa?"

"Eum .. arguably the best friend? "

"What does oppa with me?"

Donghae gasped. This time he could not answer. Not terfikirkan him questions like this. He menyalinginya with crisp laugh.

"What oppa feel me?" Yoona started to dare look at Donghae. This time Donghaelah who bowed his head. Thinking. "Oppa! Please tell me! Come responsible oppa! "

"Why? Why do I have to answer that for you? "Donghae raised his head. Yoona stared straight. He took a step forward. Make Yoona back a bit. "Your time is not much Yoona."

"I know my time is not much. So oppa said. Answer the question! "Few tears began to slip out of the corner of his eye.


"I ask you again. Why do I have to answer-"

"Because I love you!" Her voice rising.

Donghae  was shocked. His breath choked.

"I love you oppa!" Yoona confirmed the sentence. "That's why I asked .. I've had enough internalize their own. This feeling is so great. And I can not explain what I feel. "Yoona back down. Crying alone. Relief and hope. I'm sorry Siwon.

Donghae sighed loudly. "You really want to know what I feel to you?"

Yoona nodded slowly.

"But you will not convince yourself sorry know!"

"The most important thing for me is not it." Gaze wistfully. "I just wanted to express what is in my heart today. That alone is enough for me! "Glance he seemed to be smiling too disappointed.

Suddenly hands grabbed both sides of the cheeks Donghae Yoona. Makes uplifted face to face with Donghae. "Op, oppa!?" Regardless of the confusion Yoona, Donghae bowed slightly. Slowly their lips stick. Make shortness Yoona Donghae deep in tight embrace. Yoona Donghae kissed.

The kiss did not last long. Donghae are off. He stared meaningfully Yoona. "That was my answer. I finish said to you do not regret it. "

Yoona rushed into the arms of Donghae. "I love you so much! '

Donghae pushed Yoona mejauh. "Sorry ma'am! Your time is up! "She teased with a smile. "Goodbye."

Yoona Donghae remembered the words before actually leave. "I do not know for sure when I get to Korea again. In fact maybe I did not get to Korea because I was busy.

Donghae kissed Yoona 3 seconds before saying goodbye.

Donghae going up the plane. Yoona chasing from behind. The distance between Donghae and Yoona far enough. He did not want to give up. "I WILL MISS YOU!"

"Saranghae ..." Donghae whispered from the plane ready to take off. Either could Yoona hear it or not.

 
"Saranghae ..." Yoona whispered. Hopefully feelings can be conveyed. "Donghae oppa .. Jeongmal saranghae .. "

A flight attendant suddenly approached Yoona. He was handed a piece of paper. "It's from Mr. Lee Donghae."

Yoona hastily read it. "To Yoona. Do not forget to apologize to Siwon. You remember your promise to him? That is if you break the promise .. From Lee Donghae. Last 1 minute before keberagkatan plane .. saranghae. "

Yoona shut her own. Restraining emotion. He really remember his promise with Siwon. Not going to love anyone more than I love him ..

"Siwon, I'm sorry! I broke our promise .. I've loved Lee Donghae more than anything. "
Yoona Donghae looked down at the letter. "But I misssing again .. in solitude. "