Part 4

Realized That's You

   The sky radiates magenta beautiful colors. Yoona out of the luxury room with a white dress knee. To the dining room because there were waiting for him there.

   Yoona thinning lips. The figure of a young man who was reading a book at the table makes it pounding. She pressed her left . Memastikn heart is still there. Why is this? Young man with black shirt and white trousers that look up to him from behind the books he read. Yoona breath as if caught by eye gaze. Soothing but sharp. Siwon took him back to the very loved ...

   "Please sit down! We have much to talk about. "He invited Yoona sitting.

   Yoona meurut. He sat in the chair opposite the boy. "So ... what are we talking about?"
   "First, I was a friend of Siwon. Of America. And we .. very close? "he doubts his last sentence alone. "Perhaps you've heard the stories about me from my aunt. I hope you're not accusing the perpetrators of the murder. Because it was not my idea too .. "she postponed next sentence. Ensuring Yoona understand what he was talking about. Seeing Yoona flat gaze, she sighed panjag.   "Greetings!" He held out his hand. Trying to smile normally.

   Yoona's eyes widened. In front of her present one. Cause killing Siwon. And someone who has helped and willing to dirty his luxury mattress. Just to help him. But his mind right just memkirkan Siwon. The cause of death of Siwon .. because what ... Who causes death Siwon Siwon meningalnya .. Who ... "Because of you ... because he is very kind-hearted .. he was willing to drive a car in the middle of a cold night .. just to pick you up at the airport which is very far away from home ... "her voice a little whisper.  Tears trickled from the corner atanya beautiful.

   Feeling guilty, Donghae pull a helping hand. Apparently this girl still think Siwon .. "Aaah .. I knew you were mad at me .. in fact I was so mad at myself. I'm very sorry for that. But since I know not a man who likes Siwon in pity, he oran independent and will face everything with a smile, I copy it. Because I knew him-"

   "You know what!?"

   Donghae gasped. Not terfikirkan this angry girl going to her.

   Yoona was surprised the sentence that suddenly came out of his mouth was.

   Donghae looked down. Think for a moment. "Well .. forgive me .. "he went into the front yard. Yoona leave with regret.

   "No! Forgive me .. "Yoona sobbed sorry. His tone whispered. Because he knew it was too late to ask ma'af hard at Donghae. "No. .. do not leave me alone again .. I'm quite sorry .. "

   Yoona looked around. Empty. In this room there is only himself. "No! Oppa!? Oppa!? "Yoona started looking in other rooms in the palace. And the result is nil. No one in the house except himself. "Oppa! Do not joke! This is not funny! "Yoona still looking. He looked out the window. A red sedan car just came out of the gate. "Oppa! Oppa! "Yoona tried to yell out the window. Trying Donghae sounded to the ears.

   Yoona 1melewati stairs down to the floor swirling. It was pretty draining time. Stayed 3 ladder again and Yoona teratuk thick velvet carpet lining those stairs. "Owh!" He briefly massaged his right leg. "I think I sprained." Yoona shook his head. Quickly tried menghlangkan pain.

   Yoona walked along the red carpet. Rather limping indeed. But he kept trying to reach the big wooden knob in front of him. Gasped for breath a little tired.

   Painstakingly he opened the heavy door and stepped out. It was almost night. It mebuatnya fear across the flower garden that lie ahead. The park was so impressed creepy because the light is dim.

   GLEK!

   Yoona gathered all his courage. "1, .... 2, ... 3, ... Hwaaa!!" To step 1000 and without looking, he merlari splitting the flower garden. Although the steps are slightly limp