Part 2

Realized That's You

Last night before the death Siwon ...
"Siwon! Come here a minute. "Siwon's mother called from the living room.
"Ne Oemma! Just a minute. "Said Siwon from his bedroom. He sauntered into the living room with a black shirt white pants dah length. Siwon sat in front of her chair.
With a genuine smile and a cautious tone Siwon's mother asked, "My Siwon dear. Mother had to think about this carefully. It is the mother's decision, if you do not receive it, say? "
"What really Oemma talking about? Just this afternoon I came home from the U.S. and the mother had asked that a no-no? "Siwon asked confused.
"You mean the mother, the mother wanted you to get married. But with her mother's choice. Do you agree? " Ask her more cautious on Siwon's gaze.
"Married? With who? "
"Yoona. Because according to the mom you matches. "Silence. Mom son Siwon waited for a response. Nothing has changed there. "Anyway .. You've been dating him. And the love you already can not in doubt. And he .. was your first love. Do you remember? "
Instantly Siwon thought back to the time at his beautiful Junior High School. The first time she met Yoona at the last, an innocent girl who makes it very hassles. When Yoona become Junior class runner. Siwon who do not have the heart to always help. Although at first he was very annoyed at Yoona, without at realize that's what made him fall in love and did not want to release the Yoona on anyone.
But he remembered something that kept bothering thoughts and feelings ... the promise in America .... And his promise to Yoona, "Promise me you'll never love anyone more than you love me!"
"Oemma, not that I do not agree. But .. "Siwon sighed." Can I wait for someone first? "
"Siwon?"
"Ne Oemma?"
KRINGG!! KRINGG!!
Siwon cell phone rang ..
"Pick up your phone first. Maybe it's important! "
Siwon left her alone with feeling angry for some reason.
He picked up on the porch. Still memanangi screen with doubt because he did not know the number listed on the screen yan. Never mind! "Yeobseo? Who? "
"Hello? It's Siwon there? "
"Yes? With who I speak? "She was a little hesitant. Why the west is calling? But it looks like he knew this voice ..
"It's Donghae! Hey friend! Are you forgotten me? "Said the voice on the other side and spontaneous surprised her." Dude, I catch up to Korea, you know! Now me at the airport. Can you pick me up? I do not know anyone around here ... please! "
Siwon's expression change delighted. Her friend from America came after him. "All right! It's my pleasure. Wait for me there! "Siwon immediately took the car keys. Not to forget, he said goodbye to his mother.
Siwon drove the pace car was in the middle of city streets were deserted, due near midnight. Mixed feelings among excited for the arrival of his friend and menikahnya him with Yoona.
Fig!!
Siwon directly play nimbly steering avoid an oncoming truck inconsiderate. Towards the edge of the road. Chills, Siwon anafas heaved with relief.
Suddenly, a little boy ran right in front of his car. Siwon was shocked and did not want an accident swerved hard. He was more surprised than the previous one. The child successfully saved. Tap Siwon car kept turning to the sidewalk. Crashed into a tree. Reflected back to the middle of the road
Meanwhile, a truck drove up without realizing high-speed accident involving Siwon. The drunk driver. Kept going. Siwon car crashed into a still spinning in the middle of the road.
Siwon bouncing out. As far as 9 meters from the scene. And the people around soon swarming with shock and heard loud screeching repeatedly concussion.
A citizen of the nimble immediately called an ambulance. While others are trying to ensure a handsome Namja lying helpless in the street covered in blood mesih life. "Still breathing!" Shouted one of the crowd.
With his last breath, Siwon trying to say something. Something that is very important. "Yoon ... Yo .. Yoon!! Hae .. Yoona .. Yoona .... Saranghae .. - "
And right after the ambulance arrived, Siwon meghembuskan last breath. Sangt precious breath for Yoona ...