Chap 5

I don't regret it

 

 

Narrator:

Gayoon woke up and found herself lying on the floor beside her bed. She squeeze her eyes open, the vision was blur but gets better in a second. She was trying to get up but her heads so heavy so she gave up. She tries to Recall herself back up from yesterday’s situation, but failed. She couldn’t remember a thing. Not a single thing. She guess that she fell down the bed last night, thats why she’s on the floor at the moment. Then she forced herself to get up, and walk to the living room. Each steps was harder than she expected, as she step forward the vision gets blurry and blurry. She walked out her bedroom like a zombie, she find it hard to balance her body. Surely she’s going to crash down on the floor any second from now, but she thinks that the sofa is not that far away from her so she continue to walk. As she continue, someone came from the back, holding my waist to help me balance. Of course, it was jiyoon. 

‘Oh you’re awake!’ She said that while helping me to the sofa

I didn’t reply, my head hurts so bad and I’m really tired. When we reach the sofa, I throw my body on it and close my eyes. Walking from my room to this sofa is so ing tired, she thought. 

‘Are you ok?’

The hung-over girl tries to open her eyes, but failed, it was too heavy. 

‘Hyuna-ah, can you come here?’ 

‘yeah?’

‘Can you go get some aspirins and take care of her? I need to go back to cube’s building with jihyun’ Jiyoon explained. 

‘...ah ok ok’

Jiyoon then push gayoon’s head that was resting on her shoulder off to the pillow, and get up to find jihyun.

‘JIhyun unnie, let’s go. We’re late!’

‘ok Ok lemme grab my key’

And they left, leaving hyuna and sohyun with their drunk unnie. 

‘Kwon-ah, come help me here’ 

‘Yeah?’

‘Go get err, what do we call it? Aspirin...right? yeah. Go get it.’

‘Where is it?’ the younger one asked

‘I don’t know, find it!’

Then sohyun run back to her room to find the med. Hyuna turned to gayoon who’s sleeping facing down on the pillow. She slowly place her unnie head up, and talk to her. Eventhough she knows that gayoon won’t understand.

‘...unnie. do you even know what happened last night? kekekeke’ and then hyuna turn her face back to the bedroom and shouted ‘Yah! Where the hell is the med, hurry up!’

‘okay okay found it !’ sohyun shouted and come running back with the med and glass of water. 

Hyuna move gayoon’s body to a sitting position, and lightly hit her face to wake her up.

‘unnie...take some med’ and then she open gayoon’s mouth and push the med in. Then give her the water to swallow it down. After its all done, they left gayoon lying there on the sofa, to rest. Then both of the maknaes continue to watch the television. 

 

Gayoon’s POV

 

I woke up again, and the clock says 3am. This time, i felt alot better. My head doesn’t hurt that much now. There’s no one around, I think that they’re at another room. I searched and found hyuna sitting there watching tv alone. So I joined her.

‘Oh you’re up!’ She smiled

‘Where’ everybody else?’

‘Hmm...Jihyun and Jiyoon unnie went back to the building. And kwon’s going to buy some ice-cream for us.’

‘Ahh...’

And then there’s a long pause between us.

‘What happened last night?’

‘hahahahahahahaha’ hyuna laughed playfully but didn’t say anything after that

‘what?’

‘hmmm just basically you were drunk so jiyoon unnie brought you back here. ALONE. only two of you’

‘....’

‘and...’

‘and what?’

‘and she was cleaning you up, until you make a move and kissed her’

‘make a what? WHAT?’ I shouted in hyuna’s face

‘i don’t know, I didn’t see it. But jiyoon unnie told me..’

‘hold on, hold on’

‘ok so, you kissed her and then you passed out. She told me this when I came back.’

‘on...?’

‘what on?’

‘kiss on what?’

‘lips’

‘holy...’

‘yeah. she told me kekekekekek’

‘why you omg. wait. only you right? not kwon and not nam right?’

‘naaaaaaaaaah only me’

*sigh*

‘so what was her re-action when she told you?’ i asked with curiosity

‘she was...’ hyuna didn’t finish her sentence before sohyun and jihyun came in the room.

‘Oh gayoon-ah’s back up!’ Jihyun said

‘yay. unnie, please don’t drink again.’ sohyun teased

I laughed dryly. I wondered where jiyoon is, but didn’t have the courage to face her anymore after what happened last night. So I just end up sitting there, watching tv with everyone else. Then after about half an hour, my throats were dry and I’m really thirsty. So I get up to the kitchen to find some water. Instead I found jiyoon sitting there, drinking hot chocolate. After what happened, it was quite awkward for me to talk to her.

‘hey’ she said

‘...hey’

‘feelin better?’

‘...yeah’

‘good’

‘..good’

And there’s a long awkward pause between us. Until I decide to leave.

‘ok, im going to watch the tv now. bye’

‘...bye’

As I watch the tv, thoughts ran through my mind. I mean, isn’t this what I’ve been wanting to do more than anything? kissing her. But I was drunk...and I still don’t know what she thinks which is likely that she’ll hate me if I actually kiss her like for real. Or maybe I should stop all this bull. I decided that i should stop my feelings right now.