Final Chap

I don't regret it

 

Gayoon's POV

Days and days after that, me and jiyoon didn’t talk much. Everything’s so awkward between us. Until one day. Both of us were left alone in the dorm while the 3 hyuns goes to the variety shows. We sit awkwardly watching the television. I wanted to start a conversation but I don’t know how, so I end up not saying anything. Suddenly she stood up, and walk towards me.

‘This is it!’

‘....’

‘What’s wrong? Why are you so cold to me these days? You’re not talking at all and things really awkward right now.’

I didn’t know what to say.

‘I have one thing to asked, I’ve been curious for quite sometime now.’

‘...yeah?’

‘That day...that you were drunk’

No No No. Oh no. Please don’t bring it back. Why, why are you doing this to me. I thought both of us decides to not talk about it.

‘...yeah’

‘you do know right that you kissed me? because hyuna told you’

‘.....’

‘Was it on purpose?’

‘....’ I look down to the grown

‘I will repeat the question. Was it on purpose?’

‘no’

‘....’

Now or never I thought.

‘that time i was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing’

‘....’

‘but after I found out. I didn’t regret it.’

‘.......’

‘kissing you, i mean.’ I told her

‘Oh....’

oh . this is it. our friendship. over.

She then slowly walk towards me, and come up on the couch. She slowly crawl up and come on top of me. Her body pressed against mine, locking both eyes on me. Her face moving closer and closer. Then she whispered in my ears. 

‘I’ve been waiting for this for so long you have no idea...’

 

 

 

 

------

hai. comment and give me feedback ^^. thankyou for reading..how was it (: