Chapter 1

I don't regret it

Gayoon's POV

‘Unnie!!!!’ Hyuna strangle my shoulder

‘...Yeah?’

‘What are you looking at?’ she asked

‘what was I looking at?...’ I was thinking of an excuse because I know exactly what hyuna meant. 

‘I know what you were looking at’ Hyuna said

‘.....’

‘You were looking, no wait I meant staring at jiyoon unnie’ Hyuna shouted

As soon as the word jiyoon came out of . My hand quickly cover up hyuna’s mouth. I glared at her, then back at jiyoon who’s dancing flawlessly.

‘What the hell, kid. I wasn’t staring at her..’ I lied and remove my hands of

‘...er yes you were..’ she insisted

‘........’

Then out of no where, maknae showed up behind me. 

‘what are you guys talking about?’

I saw hyuna opening but then quickly I just say ‘nothing’, and gave hyuna a glared. Telling her to shut-up or else...yeah. Everyone knows how it is when I’m mad. 

‘nothing?’ Sohyun raised her eyesbrow

‘hahaha i was talking about you. Oh do you two maknaes want ice-cream? Lets go eat it after our practice. I’ll pay’ I changed the topic.

‘...hmm weird. You don’t normally go for ice-cream. And most importantly, you’re not normally that nice to pay. But o’well i’ll go’ Sohyun smiled and quickly run away. 

Right then hyuna turn towards me and was going to say something but then I said it first. 

‘Shut up. I’ll tell you about it after the ice-cream.’

She nodded then stood up and went straight to jihyun.

‘Unnie! can we leave early? Gayoon unnie is going to buy us ice-cream.’ Hyuna begged Jihyun.

‘Gayoon? Ice-cream? and she’s paying?’ she turned to me. I just smiled.

‘....wow. Is something wrong with her today?’ JIhyun asked. I could hear it, but I’m just too tired to argue with them because jiyoon is coming.

She walk towards me, and sit down beside me. She turned and said.

‘Pass the water’ she ordered

The water bottle was on my side, but I didn’t want to get it. I just ignored her. Ignoring her is actually fun.

‘Gayoon-ah pass the water’

‘....’

‘Are you deaf?’

‘.....’

‘Fine..I’ll get it myself’

I was expecting her to get up and walk to get it. But no. I was wrong. She leaned her body over, pushing it against me, trying to grab for the water bottle. It was quite far for her. As she push and bend her body closer and closer to me, my heart was racing faster and faster. Annnnnd she reached it. She pulled her body back and smirk. 

‘Tsk. See! You can get it, then why did you ask for me to help?’ I asked 

‘Haha. That’s funny.’ She said sarcastically  

‘....’

‘Oh. So I heard you’re paying for the ice-cream?’

‘yeah i guess’

‘Good because i’m going to eat alot. Better prepare your money.’ Then she gets up and start packing. Then we all leave for the icecream.