Chap 2

I don't regret it

 

Gayoon's POV

 

After we were done with the ice-cream, we get back to our dorm. Everybody was tired, but hyuna seems to be fully awake. She looked at me since we’re on the car when we came back here. I know exactly why she does that. She wants to know the secret, my secret. 

As everybody going to sleep. Hyuna pulled me back and drag me to sit on the living room. I’m not quite sure if everybody’s asleep or not, but I guess I don’t have a choice. I have to tell her. She gave me her puppy eyes.

‘Ok. I’m ready!! Tell me everything!’ Hyuna said

‘jeez. whats with you wanting to find out everything..’

She were silent for a couple of seconds then smile.

‘You have a crush on jiyoon unnie don’t you?’

‘....’ I was speechless, how in hell did she?

‘You know...if you don’t want anybody to find out. You could just contain yourself abit ’

‘contain what?’

‘You’ve been staring at jiyoon unnie for quite awhile now..’

‘....’ I’m not sure when but I didn’t argue

‘so...answer my question. you like her?’ At this moment she seems older than me. Like she’s the adult trying to find the answer from some guilty kid. *sigh* and I think that there’s really no one else but hyuna to trust. Afterall there’s only her who I can trust, along with jiyoon.

‘...Yes’

‘HA! I’m always correct!!’ She shouted

‘Oh shut up.You’ll wake everybody up’

‘Ok ok that’s all I need to know. Now excuse me, I’m going to sleep. Go have fun with jiyoon unnie in the room you both are sharing’ Then she quickly run out and left me in the living room. It was quite a relief, telling someone about this. I guess its not bad after all, telling hyuna about it. Because I know that my secret will be kept safely with her. Eventhough we argue sometimes, but me and hyuna had always been like sisters. She always ask me for help and whenever she has problem, I’m the one who she trust. So I’m happy that I told her. 

 

 

I woke up and saw jiyoon’s face next to mine. It was really close. I just open my eyes, staring at her, sleeping. Oh she’s so beautiful. It didn’t last long because at about a minute later, she rubs her eyes and open it. I quickly snap my eyes closed and pretend to be asleep. Not long after that, I feel a light shake on my shoulder. I pretend to be sleepy and open my eyes. As expected, jiyoon was waking me up. Both of us got up and head to the kitchen.

The maknaes were up early today, they’re watching tv together. While our Nam leader prepares for the food. As I walk to the kitchen beside jiyoon. Hyuna turned to me and smirk. I glared at her and she just stick out her tongue then she turned back to sohyun. 

‘Breakfast’s ready..’

The two maknaes race up to the table and grab a seat. I rolled my eyes and take a seat next to jiyoon. 

‘You do know right that we don’t have a schedule today?’

‘Yes!’ Hyuna said

‘But in the evening. We have to go to dinner with beast and gna unnie and hong’

‘Oh yeahhhh!!!’ Sohyun said

Jiyoon and I didn’t say a word. Me, I didn’t know what to say, just face down to my breakfast because I don’t want to see hyuna’s face. JIyoon, oh if there’s food in front of her, it’ll shut her up.

Nothing much happen today. As told that there’s no schedule, so we just end up practicing all day. Which was quite boring, apart from looking a jiyoon dancing, yep, that brighter things up abit.