Chap 3

I don't regret it

 

‘Okay. It’s 4:30 now, we should go and prepare ourself for the dinner’ Jihyun say

Everybody agreed and head back to our dorm. We took showers and prepare ourself in our room. The 3 hyuns share one room and I share mine with jiyoonie. As I’m pulling up my jeans, my eyes were caught at the corner of the room. JIyoon was standing there, showing her . I slap my face, and continue to pull my jeans up. I know how awkward it would be if jiyoon caught me staring...As then she asked me for help.

‘Gayoon-ah come here..I need help’

I turned, and saw she struggling with her shirt. There’s a zip at the back of her shirt, and she can’t seem to pull it up. I gathered up all my courage, my fist tightened. I know what I need to do, and what I might end up doing. I had to stop myself. I slowly walk towards her and try to make a straight face.

‘Can you help me....zip it up?’

‘yeah sure’ I said in a very calm voice as possible

I slowly pull up the zip. Her skin is so smooth. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but no. I can’t. I snap myself back to reality and pull up the zip, as I supposed to. 

‘Ok done’ I quickly turn back and head to my desk, before jiyoon see my face. My cheeks were burning.

‘Thanks’

I grab my purse and went out the door, leaving jiyoon inside alone. The moment I was stepping out of my room, Hyuna showed up. She laughed.

‘What did you do? Why are you blushing unnie’

I glared at her and cover . She push my hands away and quickly run to jihyun.

‘JIhyun unnie, gayoonie is bullying me’

‘...Oh come on stop it you two. .’

Hyuna just laugh and hold on jihyun’s arm. After we’’re all ready, we head out. 

 

When we arrived, everybody was already there. There were one table available for us but there’s only 4 seats. So jihyun volunteered to sit on the big table with beast gna and hong cube. I slide in the seat, hoping that jiyoon would follow and sit next to me. But no. Hyuna slid in and smiled. Sigh. Atleast jiyoon was sitting across from me. We talk about alot of things and share ideas. Then hong ordered some beer and other alcohol drinks. I actually miss it, haven’t drink it in such a long time. And now that we have the whole restaurant booked, it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to get drunk. Alot of various drinks were served on our table. I’m the first one who grab on it. Then jiyoon grabbed my wrist.

 

‘Not too much...ok?’ she look worried but I didn’t really care

‘Unnie...you remember last time when you were drunk right?’ hyuna said

I laughed like I remembered, but no. I don’t. I didn’t really care. We’ve worked hard and this is exactly the time where we get to rest and do whatever we want. I continue to drink those liquor...more...and more...

 

-----------------

can you guys comment and say something about my FF. I would really appreaciate it, I'm not sue if I should continue this or not.