5

I will make you happier than you’ve ever been

 

“Haha this is so funny” Ailee said really loud forgetting about Hyorin who was sleeping right next to her, “Oh, damn! Hope that wasn’t too loud.”

Ailee stared at Hyo for a while and then smiled. Hyorin was awakening.

“Ayooo! It was about time sleepyhead”

Hyorin sat up and looked at her friend, still not realizing what’s happening. She looked around and yawned covering with her hand.  She saw a huge teddy bear, a balloon, and tons of food that was starting to disappear because obviously Ailee was hungry, or bored.

“Aaaah, you probably don’t know who brought all this stuff, do you? Well, you were asleep so you can’t really know. Unless you have some super powers, if so I want you to teach me.” Ailee said as she took one biscuit shaped as a square with a whole in the middle. She closed one of her eyes, stuck her tongue out, brought the biscuit closer to her face and looked through it, “Oooo so coooool!”

Hyorin giggled and asked, “So will you tell me?”

“Mmm, tell you what?”

“Who brought all this here?” Hyorin said as she was waving her hands in the air trying to form a circle.

“Jay oppa.” Ailee said and raised her eyebrows.

Hyorin looked down, giggled and started blushing, “Mmm, Jay oppa is…”

“Hot as hell,” Ailee interrupted, “with really kissable lips, and has really nice hands. They are so big and, you can almost imagine him hugging you tight, and then lifting your shirt up taking it off, his hands roaming all over your body,” she sighted, “and imagine waking up to him every morning, you know, opening your eyes, seeing him smiling at you with that y grin on his face, and just melting inside.”

“I was going to say polite, kind and thoughtful, but I like your version better. So is there any food left for me?”

Ailee looked around her, trying to find some food, “Oh, you want noodles?”

Hyorin just nodded smiling.

“Here you go.” Ailee handed Hyorin her noodles, sat next to her on her bed, and said, “Let’s watch another episode, okay?”