Hospital

I will make you happier than you’ve ever been

 

 
Hyorin was running as fast as she can. She couldn’t think straight. 
“Elevator, elevator, elevator. Why isn’t it working? Ahh crap.” Hyorin said as she was pushing the button on the elevator, “The Emergency Exit!”
Hyorin ran off to the Emergency Exit, opened the door and started running down the stairs. She was running, turned around  for a second to see if someone was following her, and then tripped. Just like in the movies, her life flashed before her eyes, but right before her body hit the ground someone showed up and caught her. 
Hyorin felt someone’s strong arms around her. This person was taller than she was, and she couldn’t see his face. Her heart was racing. She pushed the person away and looked up to see his face. It was Jay. Hyorin looked at him with her eyes wide open. She blushed and smiled.
“Oppa! Thanks.” Hyorin said and smiled. She sounded so calm it even surprised her.
“Um… my pleasure I guess.” Jay sounded nervous, “Look… about… about what happened…”
“It wasn’t true. Well, most of it. I would never hurt anyone, but I do like you, oppa.” Hyorin said with confidence.
“Aaah…” Jay got even more nervous.
Hyorin pulled Jay closer to her and kissed him. At first, he was confused, but he realized what was happening and kissed her back. Hyorin bit his lip a little, smiled and then laughed. Jay was smiling too. He laughed and kissed her again. This was like a dream come true for Hyorin.
“Wait! Something’s wrong” Hyorin thought while Jay was kissing her, “Why am I so brave all of a sudden? This can’t be true.”
“Hyorin! Hyoriiiiiin! Hyorin-ah! Yaaah!” someone shouted.
“Aigoo, why do I feel like I’m in a TV show? Whose voice was that?” Hyorin said.
“Hyorin! Hyo!” the voice shouted again.
Everything became blurry, Jay disappeared, and the lights went out. Hyorin heard that voice again. It sounded so familiar. She was scared to death. It was like in a horror movie. And then everything made sense. Hyorin opened her eyes and saw her dear friend Ailee. 
“Oh, you are finally awake. I thought you were in coma.” Ailee said while smiling like a kid.
Ailee was one of Hyorin’s best friends. She was so bubbly, and kind, and nice, and pretty, and smart, and on top of it all, she was the most talented person on the world, according to Hyorin and many others.  
It took Hyorin a moment to realize that she was in a hospital. She hated hospitals – the color of the walls, the smell, the food and all these pills were like a nightmare to her. She hated the nurses, the doctors, everything. Too bad that as an idol they were put into a hospital for the smallest things. If someone in your company hears you sneeze, BAM, they put you in the hospital.
“Ailee,” Hyorin said, “What am I doing here?”
“Apparently you fell down the stairs, and Jay Park said he found you a minute after. Are you okay? Do you remember anything? What did you get for your sixth birthday? What is your mom’s name?” Ailee asked.
“Breathe, breeeeatheee! Just don’t forget to breathe, Ailee. I am fine, don’t worry.” Hyorin laughed.
Even though Hyorin was in the hospital, and everything with Jay was just a dream, again, she was happy to see her friend. Ailee was like a sister to her, and she loved her with all her heart.
“Oh, sorry.” Ailee said and started laughing, “So, since you are fine, tell me about this Hyuna thing. I’m so curious. Did you really slap her? Was it really because of Jay Park. TELL MEEEEEH!”
“Woo, yeah, I was like a ninja. I slapped her, and pulled her hair, and I kicked her until she begged me to stop. You should have seen me. I was so good, and she just kept on screaming ’yaah, let me go, it hurts, yaaaah! ’, it was just so funny.” Hyorin said while laughing histerically.
“Really?” Ailee gasped in surprise.
“Aigoo, nooooo. Of course not, I was joking.” Hyorin said while still laughing.
“Ahh, Hyorin-aah, you liar.” Ailee laughed, “Oh look, the doctor is here. OK. I probably should leave now.”
“NOOOO! Don’t leave me alone.” Hyorin shouted smiling.