Poor little Hyuna

I will make you happier than you’ve ever been

 

“I hate that - hoe Hyuna.” Hyorin was thinking while waiting for Hyuna to come to the studio, “Why did they replace Jay with this little girl whose only talent is to show her s and ?! It’s just not fair. Jay’s rapping skills are much better than hers. Oh God, I don’t wanna live on this planet anymore.”
“Sorry for being late.” Hyuna said as she got in the studio and slammed the door behind her back.
SISTAR bowed when she got in, even though they didn’t really like her. They tried to be professional and polite so they started a conversation:
“Hyuna, how are you? You look really nice.” Bora said as she was studying her look.
Stripper-like tights, big grey sweater, leather jacket, high heels and tons of makeup. That was Hyuna’s look, while the girls had t-shirts and skinny jeans on. 
“I’m fine.Thanks.” Hyuna said and tried to smile but failed, “Hyorin you look mad, did I do something?”
Hyorin opened in attempt to say something, but someone opened the door and she looked the other way. It was Jay Park. He smiled and his eyes began to wander around the room and after a few second, they found Hyorin. Jay smiled, Hyorin smiled and everyone around realized what was happening between them. But then Jay noticed Hyuna in the corner. It was obvious that he was a little attracted to her. Her skinny legs, beautiful face and long hair were like a magnet to men. Hyorin was burning inside, but tried to remain calm.
“Hi y’all. What’s up?” Jay asked while staring at the space between Hyuna and Hyorin
“We’re fine oppa” Hyuna said all happily and smiled at him.
“we’re fine oppa” Bora imitated Hyuna quietly and the girls from SISTAR laughed.
“I know I’m not featured in the song but I wanted to hear you girls singing together, so I decided to come by. Is it okay if I stay and listen?” Jay asked.
“Of course oppa.” Hyuna said with a high-pitched voice, “I’d love for you to stay.”
Hyorin was pissed. That little was flirting with her man, well he was not hers yet, but still it made her mad. Hyuna literally flirted with everyone she made eye contact with. It was time to record the song and Hyorin remembered about the problem with her voice she had the other day. Her hands started shaking. She wanted to get Jay’s attention and the only way she could do that was by singing better than ever. Hyorin needed water. Now.
“Excuse me. I will be back in a second” Hyorin said and tried to sound as calm as possible but failed. Her voice was shaking. She was shaking, and on top of all, her face was red.
“Hyorin-ah, wait. I need to talk to you” Hyuna said and followed Hyorin. She made sure no one could hear or see them and grabbed Hyorin by the hand, “Now we will have a little conversation. I know you like Jay but he is mine, and if you touch him, you will regret it. You hear me, huh?”
“You know, if you told me this two days ago, I would probably run away and let you do what you want, but now I won’t. I will fight for Jay and you can’t stop me.” Hyorin said and looked at Hyuna the way a tiger looks at its victim. 
Hyuna didn’t expect this and ran off to the studio.
Five minutes later Hyorin came back to the recording studio and saw something unbelievable. Hyuna was crying and her face was red. Everyone looked at Hyorin as if they were judging her.
“S-she. She slapped me and pushed me on the ground. She said I was acting too familiar with Jay oppa, and told me not to touch him because he was hers.” Hyuna mumbled as she wiped away the tears, “Hyorin, I didn’t know you two were dating. And I was not flirting with Jay, he is just my friend. But you didn’t have to do this to me.”
“Hyorin is that true?” Dasom asked with a judgmental voice, “I never thought you can be so cruel. And if you like Jay so much you should have just told him.”
Hyorin was so embarrassed. She knew Hyuna was lying but didn’t know how to prove it. They only thing she could do at this moment was to run away. She left the studio running and Jay followed her.