Dreaming

I will make you happier than you’ve ever been

 

Around 10pm Hyorin was awaken by a noise.
“Hello?!? Is anybody here? Hello?” Hyorin shouted as she got off the couch, “Hmm, apparently I fell asleep while watching TV. It’s probably just my mind playing tricks.”
Again, she heard a noise.
“Now that was real! Who the hell is there? ” she yelled angrily.
She got her hands on a baseball bat and started walking around the dorm. She was alone. The girls were gone, and she got scared. She checked the girls’ rooms and ran off to hers. She carefully opened the door, the lights and saw Jay Park in there. 
“Jay, how did you get in?” she asked with a smile on her face.
“Your smile tells me that you are happy to see me. That’s great. Oh and how I got here? The girls let me in, but then they left, and didn’t say where they were going” he said and smiled at Hyorin.
“Yeah but why are you here?” she asked.
“Well, a few nights ago you needed a hug, and now I need one, so I thought “why not Jay”. Plus you kind of owe me one, right?” he laughed as he got closer to Hyorin and hugged her tight.
Hyorin couldn’t believe this was happening again and she just wrapped her arms around him without saying a word. After a few seconds, Jay lowered his head to kiss her forehead, but without knowing his intentions she looked at his eyes. Hyorin realized what she’d done and how close they are, and couldn’t help but blush.  Jay leaned his head to the side, looked at her lips, got even closer and kissed her.
Hyorin’s heart was beating so fast and she couldn’t breathe, but she knew that she wanted this and kissed Jay back. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her harder. She felt his tongue in and his hands all over her body. Hyorin wrapped her legs round him and ran her fingers through hair. Jay’s kisses were getting more passionate and Hyorin found herself trying to take off his t-shirt. 
Jay pushed Hyorin on the bed and got on top. He started kissing her neck and ed her shirt. The moment he did that Hyorin pushed him away and ran to the window in attempt to hide from him.
“What happened? Did I do something wrong?” Jay asked, “I’m a little confused right now.”
“It’s just that…” Hyorin started, but could not finish, “If I tell you, you will laugh at me.”
“I won’t I promise” he said with a big smile on his face.
“When I was a baby I underwent surgery and because of that I have a terrible scar on my body, and it makes me feel self-conscious. I just don’t want you to see it. ” 
“And you think I will laugh at you?” he said all calm and relaxed, “This is not something to laugh about. In fact, I think it makes you even more beautiful.”
“Really oppa?” Hyorin said and smiled like never before.
“Really” Jay said as he pulled her closer.
Jay was sitting on the bed with Hyorin half- in front of him. He brought her closer and kissed the scar.
“You are perfect.” He said
Jay pulled her on his lap and started kissing her again.
“I love you.” He whispered in her ear.
“I love you too oppa.”
 
“HYORIN-AAAHH! HYORIN, HYORIN, HYORIIIIN! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!!”  Bora kept on yelling, “WAKE UP. WE ARE LATE.”
“W-what? Where am I?” Hyorin mumbled as she opened her eyes, “”What’s going on unnie?”
It took Hyorin a moment to realize that she was only dreaming. 
“You were sleeping and we are late. We have to go to the studio and record a song with Jay oppa.” Bora said all happily, “Come on, get ready for your beloved oppa.” She laughed, “ You know, you seemed like you were having a nice dream.”
“Yeah it was.” Hyorin giggled as she was brushing her teeth
“Well hopefully it will come true. Now go get ready!”