Sookyung's Plan In Motion

My Pretty Handsome Roommate

 

Lu Han/ Li Hua's POV

Sookyung said she wanted to start the plan on Saturday, the first time she will actually meet the guys. She kept apologizing on Skype to Sehun, but he forgives her.

It was Wednesday night and Sehun decided to Skype me, using Tao's account again. I opened the window, "Is Sookyung noona there?" This time it was Sehun and Kai talking to me. I shook my head, "She went to the library."

"Then why are you wearing your wig hyung?" Kai asked and snickered, "She can come anytime no-"

"Li Hua~!" Sookyung came in. She looked at my laptop, "Oh! Sehun-ah I'm really sorry." Sehun tilted his head and Kai raised his eyebrow, "Why noona?"  Kai asked for Sehun.

"I need you to do something for me Sehun-ah, a-and I know we barley met b-but-"

"It's okay noona! If it makes you happy then I'll help you." Sehun grinned. Sookyung's eyes lit up, "Really? Thank you Sehunnie~!!!!" Sehun blushed, "No problem noona."

"What's in this plan anyway?" Kai asked. "Wellllllllllllllll," Sookyung stared, "I need Sehun to be my pretend boyfriend. You see there is this girl I hate with a burning passion, and Sehun seems like her ideal type. So I need Sehun to be his cutsy self this Saturday."

"Why can't you use me noona?" Kai did a fail aegyo that made Sookyung giggle, "Kai-ah you have more of a hot/ bad boy kind of thing." Kai shrugged in satisfaction, "Okay. Just remember I'll be your fake boyfriend anyday." He winked. Sehun rolled his eyes, "No only I can be noona's fake boyfriend! Right noona?" He gave Sookyung a cute smile and she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days pass and it was Friday night. Everyday Sookyung would come to our room and talk to Sehun. Yesterday, she showed Sehun her drawing of me and today and I must say it was pretty good. I still don't understand why her mother forced her into business when she was a perfectly good artist.

Sookyung was stuck in detentnion thanks to Sae Mi. The two girls got into a fracas but Sae Mi claimed that she hit her. I was busy talking to Suhun the same night.

"Hello hyung~!" Sehun grinned through the screen when he saw my wig was off and I was in a wife beater and basketball shorts.

I sighed in relief, "It feels good to be a full man now! I can can only be a man for two hours until Sookyung is done with detention."

Sehun tilted  his head, "Noona got detention? Why?"

"Remember that girl she told you she hated with her life?" Sehun nodded, "Well that same girl claimed that Sookyung hit her when she didn't."

"Poor noona, but it is kind of good since you can be yourself for a couple hours."

"I know. So how's everyone?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sookyung's POV~

I was stuck in detention with Sae Mi. I glared at her while she just gave me a smirk. O, how I hated her. I wonder what Li Hua's doing? I hope she's not bored without me. I think she's talking to Sehun or any of her other friends. I put my head on the table and started to draw in my notebook. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

The clock went. "Hey Sookyung." Sae Mi called but I ignored her and continued to draw. "Sookyunggie~" Again I said nothing.

"Yah Kim Sookyung!"

I slapped my pencil against the poor desk and shot my head up to look at the annoying tick that was calling me, "What?" I glared at her while she smiled sweetly, "I hate you!" I swore I felt my eye twitched as I looked at the clock, "Just an hour and a half Sookyung. Just and hour and a half." I mumbled to myself and continued to draw.

~~~~~~~

Lu Han/ Li Lua's POV

Right after I bid goodbye to Sehun I put my girl pjs and my wig since I know Sookyung could be coming any moment now.

I sat on my bunk reading my notebook for the upcoming test on buisness next week.

*SLAM*

"I HATE HER SO DAMN MUCH!" Sookyung stomed in the room causing me to fall off the top bunk.

"What happen at detention?" I said while getting up. She pouted and sat on her bed with her arms crossed, "Dumb Sae Mi can't shut up..." I giggled and sat next to her.

"But tomorrow Sehun is coming and you can show Cho Sae Mi that no one messes with Kim Sookyung!" I grinned at her. She smiled, "Thanks Li Hua, now go to sleep." She lightly pushed me off her bed and laid down. 

I climbed up my bunk and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY Sookyung's POV

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Today will be a great day it's Saturday, I'm free for the weekend, and what better way to star your weekend other than showing your rival who's top dog. I kicked the top, hoping Li Hua would wake up. "Yah I'm up!" Li Hua said with her morning voice. 

Insert cute ringtone

"Ah who could be calling me right now?!" Li Hua jumped off the bed and went to the nightstand and yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT PARK CHANYEOL?!" I laughed and went to the bathroom and do my morning routines. 

When I came out of the shower (with my bathrobe on) I noticed Li Hua wasn't there. She probably went to the front to see her friends. I put on a simple outfit and grabbed my purse, which already had my phone and such. 

I ran downstairs and saw the girls surrounding a group of guys. "Huh?" I tilted my head and went to the group. I kept pushing my way until I saw a familiar blonde girl. "Li Hua?" The blonde girl turned around, "SOOKYUNG!" She exclaimed and pulled me out along with a handsome boy. "Sookyung this is Sehun!" He shyly smiled at me before giving me a wave,"Annyeong."

I had to admit he is cuter in real life, "Perfect now we need to find Sae Mi. Again I'm sorry for using you Sehun." I gave him a small bow. He waved his hands, "It's okay, Lu-Li Hua noona uses me all the time." 

I gave a small punch to Li Hua's arm, "How dare you use this cute boy for your dirty works! Let's go Sehun, we're going to go meet a ." I pulled Sehun with me to look for Sae Mi.

"S-So noona, you want to do business?" Sehun asked me while we were walking around the school. I shook my head, "My mom wants my to be, but I want to be an artist." I smiled and saw Sehun nod, "You're drawing are nic-"

"Kim Sookyung~ Sleeping around again?" I could have swore I heard the Devil himself in that voice. I turned around to see Sae Mi with that smirk on her so-called pretty face. I smiled at her, "Ah Sae Mi I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Sehun." Sehun cutely waved, "Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida."

"Well isn't he a cutie?" Sae Mi tilted her head and smiled sweetly, making me and Sehun cringe. Sehun linked his arm with mine, "Sae Mi-shi, please leave Kyunggie noona alone, with your y self, you won't be able to get a boyfriend or a loyal partner." Sehun smiled and started walking with me following. I took a look at Sae Mi.

Her face was ing halarious. Oh Sehun we will be the best of friends.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: pretty lame plan :P oh well it's better than nothing ouo I just wanted sassy Sehun <3