Welcome Back Luhan!!

My Pretty Handsome Roommate

Luhan's POV~

I was waiting outside for my friends to pick me up. "Aish these guy-"

"HYUNG!!!!!" I heard shouting and smiled at the owner of the voice. "SEHUN-AH!!" I waved at him and he came running to me and giving me a hug.I hugged the younger boy back and looked up to see my other friends walking over. "Nice to see you again Luhan, how was China?" Suho asked, while Chanyeol and Kai were trying to get Sehun off me. "NONONONONO I MISSED HYUNG!!!" He held onto me tighter, I chuckled and looked at Suho. "China was nice but I want to spend the rest of my Senior year here." I heard Aww's coming from my friends as if they were touched.

"Yah you dorks can I go to the apartment already? Oh and Xiumin hyung did you send my application to the high school?" I looked at the oldest one of all my friends. He seemed to figet in his place, "You see Luha-"

"I TOLD YOU TO SEND-"

"XI LUHAN I DID SEND IT!" I yelled and looked at the ground once he calmed down, "It's just that they were full and not accepting students." I let out a sigh but Xiumin didn't seem like he was done talking, "So Chanyeolsentittothesisterschool."  I felt my eye twitch as I turned my head to the over sized puppy. "You did what?"

"H-Hyung! It's not as bad as you think! You have a girly face all you need it a wig and-" Baekhyun covered Chanyeol's mouth before he can say anything else. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, "Let's say I do go with Chanyeol's crazy plan and dress as a girl, how will I hide my voice?"

"Hyung, it's not like you're Chanyeol, who's voice is deep as fugde."  Kai said, "Besides just make your voice soft."

I looked at Kris and Suho, "What do you guys think?" The two blinked and looked at each other before looking at me, "It's really up to you hyung." Suho said. "Besides the sister school isn't THAT different from the brother school." Kris nodded. "Just don't get caught gege~" Tao smiled a bit. I sighed, "If I get caught-"

"You won't get caught hyung! We'll make sure of it!" Chanyeol, who pushed Baekhyun's hand away, grinned.

I let out another sigh, "I must be going crazy, but I'll try it." Chanyeol grinned and slung his arm around me, "Welcome back Luhan hyung~!"

 



Short update I know orz I'll try to make them longer c:

Here some LuHan kisses~ :D