Chanyeol's Plan in Motion

My Pretty Handsome Roommate

LuHan's POV~

I was at Chanyeol's house with Baekhyun and Sehun. Suho, D.O, and Kai went to the wig shop while Kris, Tao, and Lay went shopping for MY new clothes. Chen and Xiumin went to the market to get food. "Uhhh Chanyeol classes start in a week we don't have to do this no-" He cut me off, "I know but you need to get use to wearing a wig and all that girly stuff."

He grinned and went into his sister's room with Baekhyun and Sehun. It took about 10 mineutes and constant bickering until they came out holding this outfit:

"Are you sure it would fit me?" I looked at the whole outfit and stared at the shoes. Chanyeol grinned, "My sister is pretty big hyung~ We can just tell Tao to get you bigger shoes and you'll be fine~." I blinked at him, "Can I back down now?" Baekhyun shook his head, "Too late for that hyung~"

"Or should we say NOONA~" Sehun laughed along with Baek and Chanyeol. "Oh wait I almost forgot something!" Chanyeol ran to the kitchen and came out with two grapefruits.Baekhyun and Sehun bursted out in laughter again while Chanyeol was wiggling his eyebrows. I buried my face in my hands and shook my head.  Chanyeol put the two grapefruits on the table and nudged me. "Go away Chanyeol." I sighed and pushed him away. "Hyung, you need to get use to women's clothing." Baekhyun nodded but still had a few giggles in him. Sehun patted my shoulder, "You can do this hyung~ FIGHTING!"

"We're here!" Kai yelled and tossed me a bag filled with wigs. D.O looked at the grapefruits and started laughing. I got pissed and threw one at him. "Ow!" He pouted and sat next to Suho, who kept giggling, on the couch. "Hyungggg just put it on. Or whatever clothes you can find in Chanji noona's room." Chanyeol pouted and threw the bag of wigs in his sister's room and pushed me in there.

I looked at one of the wigs and walked over to Chanji's closet. I picked out a couple of clothes and put on the wig. "Hyung are you ready??" Chanyeol yelled from outside his door. I opened the door, "So. How do I look?"

All the guys were jaw-dropped. "D.O what are you going to coo- Woah." Lay came back with the others. Xiumin and Chen dropped dropped their groceries. "L-Luhan h-hyung?" Tao widen his eyes. I heard Kai whistle and Sehun laughing, "Looking hot hyung!" Kai smirked. "WAIT!" Chanyeol yelled out which made everyone quite. He came up to me with the two grapefruits. The whole room erupted in laughter. "I rather be flat." I whacked the grapefruits out of his hands.

"Hyung, I think you're ready." Baekhyun chuckled. "I'm changing." I took off my wig and threw it at Kai before going to Chanji's room and changing back to my regular clothes. When I came out I sat between Kris and Suho. "Chanyeol, what did you put my name as?" 

"Li Hua." Chanyeol gave his signiture grin. "Idiot." I chuckled and rested on the couch. Xiumin clapped, "Well we have one more week till Luhan- wait- Li Hua goes back to school. Let's go out!" Everyone cheered and we all headed outside.


 

Another short chapter -.-" Dont worry I will try to make them longer c: