It Happened. Wrong timing?

Always ---NOT ON HIATUS XD ---

 

 

Chapter 8

 

“I NEED YOU, DARA… I NEED YOU IN ME.”

 

Dara froze when Jiyong said that. She doesn’t know how to react. But a part of her says that she has to be careful for she might regret it. While a part of her, which is her heart, is saying that she should. She should follow her heart. But…

 

‘Should I? I might regret it. He must’ve been only playing with me.’

 

‘But… I love him. It isn’t wrong to make love to him, right? After all, we’re gonna be married in a couple days from now.’

 

She looked straightly in his eyes and examined it. Jiyong’s eyes were full of longing, pain, and… Love.

 

“I-I’m sorry… I... I shouldn’t have s-said that.” Jiyong was about to stand up when Dara held his arm.

 

“I need you too, Ji...” Her voice was full of mixed emotions and Jiyong can’t help but to smile.

 

He leaned closer to her face and their nose touched. Slowly, his lips met hers.

 

Our lips met. I can’t explain it but... It felt so right. Like, my lips are only for her and hers is only mine.

 

Jiyong started to deepen the kiss while slowly rubbing her back. He nibbled her lower lip then her upper lip. He also nibbled her earlobe then started to kiss Dara’s jaw line. Again, he went back to her lips and asked for an entrance. Dara opened a little and let Jiyong’s tongue slip inside.

 

“Uh...” Dara let out a soft moan.

 

They battled for dominance but still, Jiyong won. They both pulled out and panted hard.

 

“You taste good, Dara.” Jiyong said huskily and began to lift her up.

 

Dara encircled her legs on Jiyong’s waist while Jiyong her neck, heading towards the king-sized bed. He gently pushed her to bed without breaking the kiss. He her sensitive spot which made Dara moan a little louder.

 

“J-Ji... Ahh...”

 

“Moan for me, baby...”

 

Dara didn’t notice that Jiyong had removed her lingerie already since she was enjoying their moment.

 

Jiyong unclasped her bra and stared completely at her body. Not missing any spot.

 

“You’re beautiful, Dara...” He stared at her s, deciding which one to eat first which made Dara blush.

 

“J-Ji, don’t stare.” She tried to cover her mountains but Jiyong prevented her from doing so.

 

“Don’t, baby. I said you’re beautiful... No need to hide it.” Jiyong smirked.

 

He first kneaded her left which made Dara arch her body. Jiyong started her hard pearl while Dara moaned loudly. Every touch that Jiyong gives her makes her get wetter even more.

 

“Ugghh... J-Jiyong...”

 

“Tastes good, baby...”

 

Dara’s eyes were shut as soon as Jiyong began to VERY HARD at her right .

 

Then suddenly... Jiyong softly bit her which sent her much pleasure and made her scream.

 

“AAHH!!”

 

“Ssshh... Relax, baby...”

 

He ripped her wet thong off and threw it.

 

“Oh. Someone’s wet already for the almighty Kwon Jiyong, eh?” He smirked again.

 

“Ji-ahhh....” Dara didn’t have the chance to comment when Jiyong her continuously in a circular motion.

 

He slapped her womanhood hard which made her shriek.

 

“Jiyong!”

 

He rubbed it in a circular motion while her .

 

“Ugghh... Jiyong-ahh...”

 

Her moans were music to his ears. He wanted to hear more of it. So, he pinched her and began playing with her womanhood.

 

“Ahhh... Ji... Uhh... I-I’m... I feel like... I-I’m... gonna pee... Ah!” Dara moaned loudly with a light scream.

 

“Let it out, baby...”

 

Since Dara was still holding her , Jiyong went to her and bit it softly. With that, Dara screamed and her gushed out like a river.

 

“AAHHH!!!”

 

As she released her , her eyes grew wide when she saw that Jiyong swallowed all her , not missing any drop.

 

“Ugghh... You taste good, baby.”

 

He removed is boxers letting her huge and hard to sprung out. Dara felt like she doesn’t want to do this anymore when she saw how huge and hard, or should I say... Brave as a soldier Jiyong’s is.

 

Jiyong saw her expression so he comforted her.

 

“It’s gonna be okay. It will hurt... But I’ll be gentle. I promise, baby.” He kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

 

First, he her neck while rubbing the tip of his into Dara’s wet womanhood. Dara sworn, Jiyong’s getting harder and bigger than ever with the feeling that his was on its way.

 

‘Will this work? I don’t think it can... Will he fit inside me? Oh . Urgghh!!! Why does he have to be that huge??!!?’ Dara thought.

 

“Are you ready?” Jiyong asked worriedly, staring straightly at her.

 

“This will hurt... You can cry if you want. It’ll make you feel better. Still, I’ll be gentle, okay?” He smiled while Dara just nodded.

 

‘Here it comes. You can do this, Sandara Park.’

 

He’s now entering her. As soon as she felt him inside, her tears fell quick and screamed in pain.

 

“AAHHH!!!” It was so painful. It feels like her womanhood will be ripped of anytime.

 

“Ssshh... It’s gonna be okay soon. I promise.”

 

Jiyong groaned slightly when he felt his being gripped tightly by Dara’s womanhood. He let her adjust first before started moving inside her slowly. Dara was now sobbing quietly due to the pain.

 

But the pain was now slowly fading away due to Jiyong’s kisses.

 

Not too long, the pain was now gone and was replaced by pleasure.

 

Dara was now uncontrollably since Jiyong was now pounding faster on her.

 

“Ugghh... Jiyong... F-Faster... Ah...”

 

“Sh... , baby... So tight... !”

 

Jiyong pounded on her deeper, faster and harder.

 

“Ohhh... Ugghh... Ji... P-Please... I-I’m ...”

 

“Wait for me, baby...”

 

Soon, Dara reached her and took some deep breaths.

 

“Oops... Not yet done, babe. Turn around.”

 

Dara turned around and without warning, Jiyong rammed her like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“UGGGHH!!!! , BABE!!! I’LL MAKE YOU SCREAM MY NAME HARD TONIGHT!!!!!”

 

“Ooohhh... Oh God, Ji... I.. I can’t take it any-AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong pushed his into the deepest which made Dara scream at the top of her lungs and her gushed out, coating Jiyong’s .

 

He gave some 5-6 more hard pumps before releasing his too.

 

“DARA!!!”

 

Jiyong withdrew his and fell beside her.

 

“That... Was great, baby...” He kissed Dara’s forehead and then her lips.

 

“I love-”

 

“I love you, Dara...”

 

“I love you. Ji... So much.”

 

“Let’s sleep?” Dara nodded.

 

Jiyong pulled the blankets over their body and both shared a loving embrace before drifting to their own dreamland.

 

 

**

 

The Next Morning

 

I woke up and patted the other side of the bed. But there was nothing except the blanket.

 

I covered my body with the blanket and my eyes roamed around the room but Jiyong was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, a hot and y man came out of the bathroom.

 

Our eyes met and I immediately smiled.

 

“Hey, baby. Good morning.”

 

“Good morning, Ji.” I smiled.

 

There stood the most handsome, hottest, and iest man in the world. The man whom I love the most...

 

He then crawled beside me and kissed me.

 

“I thought you left me...” Dara pouted.

 

“Oh, I would never leave you, baby...”

 

“Aigoo... Me too, Ji. I’ll just take a bath, okay?” I smiled.

 

Then, Mr. Kwon Jiyong smirked again.

 

Oh dear. Here he comes again... -_-

 

I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Need help, baby? I can take a bath again and join you, y’know.” He winked.

 

“Oh, you wish, Mister.” He pouted then I let out a chuckle.

 

I was about to stand up but fell when I felt pain in my womanhood.

 

But luckily, Jiyong caught me.

 

“Jiyong... I’m sore.” I pretended to cry.

 

“Aigoo. I must have been hard last night, eh?”

 

“Oh, yeah. I thought my womanhood will be ripped off already.”

 

“Oh, so you’re admiring Jiyong Junior. Eh?” He smirked.

 

“Oh shut up. But... WAAA!!!!!!!! Help me, Jiyong!!! What if mom and dad see me like this?!?!?” I whined.

 

“Then let them see.” He said plainly.

 

I glared at him but he just chuckled.

 

“Aigoo. I’m just kidding, baby. C’mon. I’ll help you.”

 

He carried me gently and kissed me on the lips.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

“Halmeo~ni!! Noonas!!! Hyungs!!! Where’s mommy and daddy?!?!?!” Joongsil whined while heading towards the dining room.

 

Lee Gak appeared and picked Joongsil up.

 

“They’ll be here in any minute, young man”

 

“Aiisshhh.” Joongsil whined.

 

“KWON. JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The little boy shouted at the top of his lungs which made everone in the mansion bolt up.

 

Then, he saw his parents walking towards the dining room.

 

“Good morning, mommy, daddy. Omo, mommy... What happened to you? Are you hurt?!” Joongsil asked, worried about Dara. His parents smiled.

 

“Mommy’s okay, baby. Good morning too.”

 

“Good morning, son.” Jiyong said with a smile.

 

Dara walked, slightly limping and Lee Gak knew what it means already. He smiled.

 

Just on time, Han Min appeared and was shocked to see Dara limping while Jiyong was guiding her.

 

“OMO. DARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IS MY WISH GRANTED ALREADY?!?!?!?!” Mrs. Kwon beamed happily and started squealing.

 

Dara and Jiyong:

 

OH . WRONG TIMING, MOM.